• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

I was wondering how hard would it be to try and get into Smash 4 competitively at this point? I used to be one of the best in my region years ago in Soul Calibur and Tekken and made some money and a Wii U is the only current system I own. I do have a PS3 too, but no working controller so I would need that and a game. Does Tekken Tag still have a strong scene? I need to make some money and since I had success in the past I could likely do it again. I just need a game and way out to make it to tournaments because I stopped years ago since people stopped wanting to give me a ride despite giving them gas money.

Dahbomb

I was wondering how hard would it be to try and get into Smash 4 competitively at this point? I used to be one of the best in my region years ago in Soul Calibur and Tekken and made some money and a Wii U is the only current system I own. I do have a PS3 too, but no working controller so I would need that and a game. Does Tekken Tag still have a strong scene? I need to make some money and since I had success in the past I could likely do it again. I just need a game and way out to make it to tournaments because I stopped years ago since people stopped wanting to give me a ride despite giving them gas money.
You can try getting into Tekken 7 when it comes out.

Smash 4 is still pretty new so you can still try to get into it. Lots of people play it still.

You can try getting into Tekken 7 when it comes out.

Smash 4 is still pretty new so you can still try to get into it. Lots of people play it still.

The problem with 7 is that I don't know if I'll have money for a PS4 plus the game when it comes out and I need money now. I'll look into 4 and see how much money can be made from pots. I went to a Brawl tournament like in 08 or 09, but I didn't do that well.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
What monitors did you get looking to upgrade mine.

Swift 279.

wiQclFs.jpg

Difference is huge. People aren't exaggerating. I'm a believer now.

I have three monitors at work but end up turning off one unless I am running a build. I feel light or excess movement in my perifferial tires out my eyes. That said. I love three or more monitors for flight or space sims.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I want Chris G to win. But there is more of a chance of Yams winning EVO than him. Until Chris G goes god mode and accepts the PS4 version for what it is instead of whining all the time, he isn't going to beat Ryan.

notworksafe

i'm honestly surprised they aren't out yet, need my pentamod power

though my main jp stick is a 2x mkx padhack so i'll need a brook converter for it instead of just getting a potential firmware update haha

what happened to salty suite streams (in general)?
I also miss the footage that would trickle out after tourneys of hotel room mms/sets.

Just figured out how to limit s.L mash confirms in Marvel 3 to 2-hits maximum.

Lol, go eat a dick, Nova.
Do you plan on going through and making your own version of the game? It seems like you're putting a lot of time into this, and I know you have the passion for the game.

Marvel 645.

Top Bottom