• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Big Two is in the Twitch Tv front page....
(Over 6k!)

Dahbomb

Chris G seems to love to hold forward while jumping and wants to air throw moves with long startup. People should start jumping in with jab when his characters come in and it would probably beat it.
It's not going to beat it out because throws are 1 frame. The best thing to do when you are coming in is to just block and not press buttons. As soon as you press a button you are open to throws.

Also you don't need to hold forward to throw, you can just hold back and H to do a back throw and you can still be blocking before you actually throw (Justin Wong is the best at doing this).

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
We all do, my friend. We all do. But Twitch hasn't been giving anyone problems at all or much.
It's a noticeable step back from Owned for me. Not a *ton* of frame drops, but they're there, and for whatever reason Twitch always gets my laptop's fans spinning more frequently.

Tobe

THE THREESOME YOOO DAMN!!!!!

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

WTF JUST WTF!!!!!!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARVEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!!!

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
YO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Top Bottom