• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
lil_jon_dave_chappelle_l_461c9a590dec5.jpg

Azure J

This is the best Big Two ever.

EVER.

Holy shit, a Merry Fucking Christmas, Trish swag, and now Mayors Mayoring.

Fuck, I want to pick up Trish now. :lol

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Shit, I'm glad I didn't go to bed even though I should have hours ago.

Shit.

And that Trish combo some matches ago was sick too.

Dahbomb

OK......................................................

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 3 character combo should not ever happen in a live match. If it does then the player who had that happen to should stop playing Marvel. The last time I saw it happen was in Vanilla Marvel when Viewtiful Joe Mach Speed through a THC into 3 characters killed.

MrDaravon

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 3 character combo should not ever happen in a live match. If it does then the player who had that happen to should stop playing Marvel. The last time I saw it happen was in Vanilla Marvel when Viewtiful Joe Mach Speed through a THC into 3 characters killed.

Outside of that specific Joe video (which I honestly had forgotten about until you just posted this) I have NEVER seen this happen. Fucking crazy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
East Coast is really on that Haggar huh? After Bum broke out, we've been seeing more and more Haggars, primarily on the East Coast though.

i didn't even know that was possible. never even crossed my mind.

I gotta watch it again and see what happened, i was in another tab when it blew up and just caught the result

edit: shout outs to in-game commentator

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
He did a triple team super and it didn't hit or haggar fell out, and then THE MAYOR WENT TO WORK

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Any of MahvelGAF still got the (fraudulent) GIF saved of Hulk killing an entire team with X-Factor from pre-Vanilla?

Dahbomb

Outside of that specific Joe video (which I honestly had forgotten about until you just posted this) I have NEVER seen this happen. Fucking crazy.
That wasn't even a real match, that was like a proof of concept video.

Someone needs to gif that Haggar moment just for hilarity's sake. Shit is legendary.

Azure J

Enzo, I think I gotcha on that, one sec though.

Meanwhile, I fucking love stream chat calling Marvisto Tay Zonday. Fucking LOL.

Edit: Google search saving the day as always:

xfgammacrush6q6a.gif

Grecco

IIRC it happened in North Cal too. With a hulk i think.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Enzo, I think I gotcha on that, one sec though.

Meanwhile, I fucking love stream chat calling Marvisto Tay Zonday. Fucking LOL.

Edit: Google search saving the day as always:

xfgammacrush6q6a.gif
Godlike. You da bess.

Yo, can Dieminion's Strange be any worse? Steve Ditko is shaking his damn head from his cave.
Real talk, I was oblivious to it at first, but Dieminion's Strange is so freaking bad. He has combos, but he just doesn't play Strange effectively at all. Pretty much is an assist character.

Yo am I really hearing Sanford commentating MvC3?

robox

figured this should be a good place to ask:

is sunnyvale golflands (svgl) still relevant in the "scene"? or even just as an arcade? any place to check out events happening there?

i'm pretty new to the bay area, but it used to be the mecca of fighting games way way back in the day. i wanna make a trip down there from sf to check it out

I know players have to "get that Pay-pah", but I personally hate when they pick up games they don't like just because that's where the money is.

Tobe

man those candy cabs are lovely <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

i need to go back to that place.
next level is the BEST!

Top Bottom