• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 4-10 | Majority vote declares Smash a fighting game

Cody and Guy had the infinites, Haggar was essentially bottom tier in that game

but he could still grab people, jump in the air, and fuckin' piledriver their ass, so IDK, maybe it evens out

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
jKOu0oYvW4TcX.png

Well, as much as I'd love it, the one thing we can be certain for sure about the announcement is that it can't be adding a 9th game since the inscriptions are already open and people paid for their games already.

I'm surprised that doesn't have more views.

Seriously.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Checking Wizard twitter and said they don't expect to name the streamers till June. Maybe it's the indie showcase.
Perhaps. I wanna know the panels more than anything else though, give me that Capcom panel description to overanalyze.

sleepykyo

A lot of things are better than ST. Including Hyper Fighting (though I'm sure the current me wouldn't like it as much as the old me; nostalgia factor). Oh, I did hate the blue color scheme in hyper fighting.

A lot of things are better than ST. Including Hyper Fighting (though I'm sure the current me wouldn't like it as much as the old me; nostalgia factor). Oh, I did hate the blue color scheme in hyper fighting.

hyper fighting and ST are about tied as my favourite fighting games. hyper fighting for evo 2014!

also, no spooky for evo this year? I guess he really retired from every major

edit: they should release hyper street fighter alpha on XBLA/PSN. then the SFA2 fans can face the SFA3 fans with their respective versions. it would probably be broken as fuck

Top Bottom