• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 4-10 | Majority vote declares Smash a fighting game

jbug617

Banned
The twitter reactions to WB becoming a road to evo event is making me laugh. Not everyone over here cosigns on what triforce says although we can see where he maybe coming from. Some of us just want to play though. Kinda silly to treat the whole coast as "those guys" idk maybe I'm reading in to it too much

Yeah Justin seems to be making fun of the EC being upset about having no EVO events.

Also there is no Shadowloo Showdown announcement yet? I know they had problems last time but it was a good tournament to watch.

I'd get the first two off JPN PSN...if I can find a JPN PSN card that doesn't cost more than its actually worth =_=

That will never happen unless some wonderful GAFfer will hook you up. There's an idea. Might need to poke around the B/S/T thread and see.

I remember using Viren, dude looked cool and he threw grenades/bombs at you~ Would really like this on console @_@

The weird thing about a port is that it should've happened but didn't. The Rumble Fish on PS2 is like a 1.5 due to some small balance changes and the addition of Sheryl & Hazama from 2 which leads me to believe that they should've just ported 2 because it's just a way better 1. Think of that like Darkstakers to Night Warriors in that regard.

I don't remember this game, does it feature young girls is wacky ass clothes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV9a1oLr3Wc

Watch and see.

What I would give for at least an English PC release @3@
Props for getting Melty tho, who do you use? I'd use Nero personally.

Nanaya till I die. MB is probably the only other fighter where I play one character or in this case 3 because of Moons and such. That other game is Virtua Fighter where I only play Sarah with any seriousness.

That isn't out yet? Thought it was out in Japan by now o_O

Nope. There's been a couple of loke tests but no footage has come out of them as far as I know and there's no release date for the arcade version at the moment. What this update means for the console versions or what that means for Daemon Bride is yet to be seen. The last part is completely unrelated. I just wanted to say Daemon Bride.

This also reminds me that I need to start cussing folks at Atlus out because Power Instinct 5 has been out for 4 years now and still no release in sight for it. I can "play it" yes but I'd like to take the NESiCA X Live version for a trot even though Rin got the nerf heavy but is still Top 3 in the game.

Any other Sim players daydream that his drill kicks were really slow overhead divekicks & can be converted into combos?

AE2013; dare to dream.

Always reminded me of Geegus from World Heroes, personally

637095-geegus_large.png

Geegus.gif

Artificial being with everybody's powers and shit

I remember when everyone was hype when the first Seth picture leaked, because he was doing his focus attack which looked like Gill/Urien's shoulder tackle. Everyone that he would play like them.... how we were wrong

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I remember when everyone was hype when the first Seth picture leaked, because he was doing his focus attack which looked like Gill/Urien's shoulder tackle. Everyone that he would play like them.... how we were wrong

I really dont think you would want to deal with urien in sf4's engine lol

Hopefully when Juri stomped on Seth's engine she killed him for good.

/spoilers

Also there is no Shadowloo Showdown announcement yet? I know they had problems last time but it was a good tournament to watch.

A few days ago:

ShadowLogic ‏@ShadowlooHQ
@MarryMyShoryu we'll be announce the date soon. Just need to confirm with the venue.

Cantwait.gif

Best SF4 tournament besides Evo imo.

MrDaravon

Twitch Turbo would be tempting if Twitch hadn't just completely gone to shit for me. I have a good connection, but all of a sudden in the last few months I'm just always having issues, even using the app on 4G (although to be fair the app kinda sucks). No idea what's up, but its sucks, and looking at their forums I'm seeing people with the same complaint but no resolution, I'm just hitting shit servers or something.

I want to get a PS2 to 360/PS3 controller converter. Does anyone know of any good ones, and if there's a converter that can go to both systems?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I want to get a PS2 to 360/PS3 controller converter. Does anyone know of any good ones, and if there's a converter that can go to both systems?
I use this, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I hear mixed reports of how it functions with analog buttons, but it's been perfect for the controllers I've thrown at it. I bought it based on recommendations from Markman and Laugh.

Well, I think I have exactly what you're looking for Beef, but I have no idea at all what it's called since it was a friend that sold it to me and never told me its name :/

Hopefully when Juri stomped on Seth's engine she killed him for good.

/spoilers

Even if it did, isn't the guy mass produced anyways?

Top Bottom