• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 4-10 | Majority vote declares Smash a fighting game

I use this, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. I hear mixed reports of how it functions with analog buttons, but it's been perfect for the controllers I've thrown at it. I bought it based on recommendations from Markman and Laugh.
The only thing I'm concerned about is in one or two of the reviews it mentions that the L2/R2 buttons have to be pressed in extra hard. Otther than that, I think this was the one that was recommended to me a while back on GAF but I lost the link to it. Nice to find it again, though. Silly question, but does it work with a PS3? I know about the USB thing, but it'd be nice to have an answer before I buy it.
This looks good too.

Thanks to the both of you.

Wait, did he use both Superbot and BT in his tag? I honestly didn't know, I thought he left and it was just Superbot from that point onward.

Guess I better pay more damn attention.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ye3RMV8.jpg

jbug617

Banned
Don't think it was posted but Final Round Marvel is now 3 out of 5. It was going to be 2 out of 3 but they changed their plans.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Hyun Sai

PSASBR is eternally inscribed as a failure in Sony and gaming history now, this has probably damaged their brand a lot.
To see some 10 years old game of the same genre, not even supported by Nintendo, be at EVO this year must also hurt some feelings.

Sad, but we all saw this coming. Seth is safe, but Clockw0rk is probably not =[

PSASBR is eternally inscribed as a failure in Sony and gaming history now, this has probably damaged their brand a lot.

What about The Master Ed Ma? Wasn't he also apart of that team?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What about The Master Ed Ma? Wasn't he also apart of that team?
I think so. Either that or he was one of the fighting game players they just brought in early on for consultation, etc. when they initially made the announcement and were trying to appeal to fighting game players.

Cinnamon is great, the shit you're talking about is probably that fake cinnamon shit. God bless me by putting me around people who can cook.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Apple-Cinnamon Cheerios or bust.

If Fighting-GAF had player profiles, favorite breakfast cereal would have to be an item on it. How does this topic get brought up so often...

Sorry to interrupt the cereal talk, but this is probably worth discussing:

http://shoryuken.com/2013/02/04/skullgirls-gets-cash-exhibition-support-at-evo-2013/

* Evo will provide dedicated setups to the Skullgirls crew to run their side tournament in the BYOC
* We’ll also showcase the Skullgirls top 8 as an on-stream exhibition
* To make things more interesting, we’ll throw $1000 into the pot.

So instead of having a tournament with prize money at EVO shown on the stream...they are going to have a tournament with prize money at EVO shown on the stream.

Top Bottom