• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 4-10 | Majority vote declares Smash a fighting game

Azure J

Smash 4 is going to be so bad it'll make Brawl look like it deserved its 40/40.

I have the weirdest cases of both hype and anti-hype going at it in the back of my head every time I think of this game. I refuse to believe it can get much worse than Brawl though, especially (at the extreme least) with NamcoBandai on board balancing characters by committee versus Sakurai doing it all by himself going "Metaknight beats ALL OF THE CHARACTERS".

friend of mine just texted me and said he tired of getting bopped in Marvel who should he play

told him to pick the best characters: Vergil, Zero, and Hsien-Ko

friend of mine just texted me and said he tired of getting bopped in Marvel who should he play

told him to pick the best characters: Vergil, Zero, and Hsien-Ko

Needs more Nemesis and Rocket Raccoon.

After all, if those two can beat the Evo 2012 champ, why wouldn't they be the best? Kappa

Rog streaming SFxT actually makes me like the game.

Also, does anyone even like the new Twitch format of the giant screen? I always find myself going back to the original.

Also, does anyone even like the new Twitch format of the giant screen? I always find myself going back to the original.

It looks cleaner to me. Plus I like how I can make the screen bigger by closing the side windows. I don't think I'll ever go back.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

You can switch the screen size if you expand the margins on either size. The screen automatically scales to the screen size, I love that about it.

Only thing that REALLY pisses me off about /new is how you can't view past broadcasts and it only shows past highlights in a random order. That's really, really damn annoying.

Nyoro SF

You can switch the screen size if you expand the margins on either size. The screen automatically scales to the screen size, I love that about it.

Only thing that REALLY pisses me off about /new is how you can't view past broadcasts and it only shows past highlights in a random order. That's really, really damn annoying.

That scaling with the screen size really sucks. What if I need to watch at lower resolution? I have to watch the image being blown up at 360p? No thanks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
E88RFvl.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Man of Purity Le Viscant just tweeted this
Looking to tape some SFxT2013 Bison matches. Running FT5 sets. If you want to help out and body me shoot me a message! GT Viscant

Top Bottom