• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 20-26 | I Can't Believe It's Not A Fighting Game

K.Sabot

That Hakkan defensive mixup

if you safe jump, get ex grabbed

if you late jump, get ultra 2'd

1367308799946.png

Omnicent

awww, well hopefully in Ultra Infiltration will use his hakan more. I have been waiting forever for someone to get all the hakan tech and just body people. At least he beat Chris G, so I'll take that.

El Sloth

Banned
Anti-climatic end. If he didn't FADC that last slide and did the extra hit instead, he would have won. Pretty disappointed. Feel like he was respecting the Guy player way too much.

K.Sabot

awww, well hopefully in Ultra Infiltration will use his hakan more. I have been waiting forever for someone to get all the hakan tech and just body people. At least he beat Chris G, so I'll take that.

They'd seriously have to nerf akuma (haha fat chance) more than he already is for any akuma player to consider switching.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
He was nervous.

Yeah that's what I thought but he did it so much I thought it might be deliberate. Especially when he'd just throw slides out at bad ranges without meter. Figured he would have let it rock a bit more and reap the benefits

The fadc timing makes it so you can't confirm it unless you are some sort of god who can block Millia mixups in GG.

Thanks for putting it in terms I can understand

So basically he's just guessing lol

The fadc timing makes it so you can't confirm it unless you are some sort of god who can block Millia mixups in GG.

But doesn't Hakan's shoulder move gie him enough time to see if it connects to cancel into slide? He definitely seemed nervous though so maybe he couldn't react.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I KNEW I should have checked the FGC thread - I had Sixfortyfive's stream page open for more than six hours while I was gaming for whenever the stream went live. I had no idea that it wouldn't be on his channel today. That sucks that I probably missed Marvel AND a great Hakan according to the posts here.

I KNEW I should have checked the FGC thread - I had Sixfortyfive's stream page open for more than six hours while I was gaming for whenever the stream went live. I had no idea that it wouldn't be on his channel today. That sucks that I probably missed Marvel AND a great Hakan according to the posts here.

Marvel is after this.

Top Bottom