• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 20-26 | I Can't Believe It's Not A Fighting Game

kirblar

I've yet to see a player make a strong argument (in practice/results) as to why you should pick Guy in SF4 2012 vs other similar characters.

Lazyslob

Banned
Ugh. Ricky and Justin are so boring. It would be cool if that Hakan takes it(not happening). Last hope is Dieminion.

Rufus is one of the dumbest characters with the dumbest moves. Who the hell thought it would be a good idea to put this annoying ass character in this game. Literally a character for lazy people.

Lazyslob

Banned
Rog should just let Dieminion win. He's not going to win against Justin or Ricky. Dieminion can beat them both and i do NOT want to see Rufus take this.

Lazyslob

Banned
PR "go in" Rog

I am always surprised that PRRog uses Balrog over other more hardcore rushdown characters.

He plays Fei Long and a bunch of other characters. Just doesn't have the success with other characters that he does with Rog. Honestly I'd rather him stick him Rog because I just dont see him getting as good with anyone else.

Does anyone know who put MLSwear into losers?

Top Bottom