• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Jan 26 - Feb 1 | Zaibatschu

fader

Lol sorry :<. Didn't think there would be people interested in it. Good Xrd play is easy to find because of Mikado and netplay streaming that I didn't think it was a big deal.

I'm just teasing. Just need something to watch while Art gets his stream together, idk whats going on. Probably internet problems.

That was a pretty bad ass finish by Nemo. Lucky at the same time, but a amazing reaction when he was able to get out of the corner.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I hope that the entire Japan 2v2 thing will be saved somewhere in its entirety, because I knew it was going down, but I expected it to be an hour later like the usual Japan time.

Watching it now, but still, there's two other streams I'm watching as well that I want to watch - Sixfortyfive's Marvel session & this Gears 3 tournament. Funny how there can be a stream drought and then a bunch of things I want to watch happen at the same time.

Not sure if you guys are aware but after many months of impatient waiting, the guys behind Livestreamer has released a new version of Livestreamer-twitch-GUI. Thanks to la-briola for the heads up! Been waiting for this for ages!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...github.com/bastimeyer/livest...ses/tag/v0.7.0

You're the man for posting this isamu - the one time I downloaded this GUI months ago, it did nothing other than showing a 3 by 3 grid of screenshots of streams and nothing else. Now it's an actual super-useful thing where I don't have to type commands via MS DOS anymore. Damn this is going to make things so much faster and better now - because of the MS DOS method, I only saved Livestreamer for major streams, now I'll just watch everything alongside the actual streams to add to the views & ads (which I always do) plus still read the chat.

Top Bottom