• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 25-31 | 12k matches & excelling at other things in life

Speaking of favorite posters, where is my man Westernherectics? I don't think I've seen him around for the past few weeks? He didn't get banned here or in real life, did he?

Vesmir

Banned
ohmagaw art posts in here

I wish I had more time to follow the fgc, it's probably the most amusing stuff outside of VGCW, games-wise for me. If only there was some post that summed up what went down the last week. Some of the CPUvCPU matches last week...I think (that led to FChamp losing $/getting mad salty) were good shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Speaking of favorite posters, where is my man Westernherectics? I don't think I've seen him around for the past few weeks? He didn't get banned here or in real life, did he?
New SRK forum layout put him on sudoku watch probably.

But yeah I've noticed he's been posting less too (or not at all to be more accurate). Maybe GAF just missed him saying he's taking a vacation or something and we are all terrible e-friends.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hmm a week in review would be strange. Closest thing we have to that now is the thread title which references something happening the past week. Like this week's title refers to 2 dumb posts, it would be weird for someone to have a write up on that.

FSLink

Banned
Filled out the survey.
Cane's > Popeyes > KFC

Also started playing Vampire Savior (PS3 retail copy. :3)! It's so much fun, can't decide on a character yet. Suggestions?

TheChits

First day back from spring break and my classes are totally getting cancelled due to ice. #GodBlessTheSnow

Anybody else going to Final Round besides me....and apparently the King of the great nation of Sarus?
I might drive up there on Friday for the Curleh.

i was gonna mention it before the old thread was killed, but eh

the mane6 crew has actually come through quite nicely

donations were like 6k/day for a week, then when the announcement dropped, they shot up to around 19k/day . . .

anyway, for anyone that hasn't shown their support, here's the character that will change your mind

DLC_Isaac.png

Along with a video showing how he'll likely play.

USD

Anybody else going to Final Round besides me....and apparently the King of the great nation of Sarus?

Chances are I'll be going, but only for 1-1.5 days, depending on how things work out. I feel dirty skipping on Final Round when it's only two hours away.

Top Bottom