• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 4-10 | WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!

Anne

The last couple years of my mumble collectively watching and learning how to play HnK has made this super funny to watch. Hearing about Toki glitch was great.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is called true 60fps. For some reason U.S streams can't hit that. Our infrastructure sucks compared to theirs.

ShinMaruku

I still dont understand why Japanese stream quality is so poor

It's just recently they really have gone deep into doing this. So it will take them a while to get to our quality. Which is funny since they have a better infrastructure than we do.

Rhapsody

Banned
Ever since this top 8 (I think) started, Cameraman's been correcting Zhi more, keeping him on track, and staying quiet. I'm not used to this. lol

fader

Ever since this top 8 (I think) started, Cameraman's been correcting Zhi more, keeping him on track, and staying quiet. I'm not used to this. lol

Zhi is very good when he is actually commentating. When he rambles on, ignores matches and brings up inappropriate topics, he is unbearable.

Seyavesh

▒▓█▇▅▂∩(・ω・)∩▂▅▇█▓▒

Zissou

What stream?

Real life only unfortunately :(

Nemo got knocked out a second ago by a Wolverine/Akuma/Doom player. Match just now between Bonchu (best jpn Shuma) and Tokumitsu (jpn Apologyman) just got fucked due to power outage... sheeeit

Rhapsody

Banned
Real life only unfortunately :(

Nemo got knocked out a second ago by a Wolverine/Akuma/Doom player. Match just now between Bonchu (best jpn Shuma) and Tokumitsu (jpn Apologyman) just got fucked due to power outage... sheeeit

Ah, ok. I keep hearing Marvel hype in the background of the USF4 stream, but I couldn't find it. lol

Lulubop

While Justin was streaming Mk the other day he said Kane Blue River is who he is most afraid to play because of big bodies

Dahbomb

While Justin was streaming Mk the other day he said Kane Blue River is who he is most afraid to play because of big bodies
All Wolverine players are naturally scared of Hulk + Haggar. It's like one of the few match ups that big bodies deal with well because they excel when the other character has to go in. It's like Zangief vs Yun.

All top players will always try to run away from Hulk + Haggar. This team looks low tier when players are running away from it but when they get hit or gripped its like any other top tier as fuck team.

Seems accurate, all of these can be applied to me and trying SF4 for 10 minutes before quitting again.

Spotted the problem.

This is too open ended, you gotta pick one joke answer.

I think he means you only trying for 10 minutes.

This is the correct pick.

If you're American:

"I used to frequently lose, now I play this other game and I'll lose less for the first month"

I frequently lose, time to cry for nerfs.

Top Bottom