• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

jebaileyiose0.gif

Perfection.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
PerfectLegend is still a bitch apparently. He played a Tekken match on stream, lost the first game and kicked up a fuss about being on the right side, called a judge and got a side switch for the second game. Still got bodied 3 rounds to 0 on the left side.

What a fucking nimrod.

Kashiwaba

Seriously Bamco needs to fix this, I'm watching T7 stream and i see more loading screens than fighting, they make SFV loading seems short in comparison.

PerfectLegend is still a bitch apparently. He played a Tekken match on stream, lost the first game and kicked up a fuss about being on the right side, called a judge and got a side switch for the second game. Still got bodied 3 rounds to 0 on the left side.

What a fucking nimrod.

He makes himself an easy target.

But it's common for Mishima players to heavily favor one side and he's well within his rights as the loser of the first round to switch sides. That rule has been around for a while.

You'll probably see more side switching in T7 compared to years past because the Arcade game was designed to let people choose either side.

Tripon

He makes himself an easy target.

But it's common for Mishima players to heavily favor one side and he's well within his rights as the loser of the first round to switch sides. That rule has been around for a while.

You'll probably see more side switching in T7 compared to years past because the Arcade game was designed to let people choose either side.

Side switching isn't in the console version?

Side switching isn't in the console version?

Yeah, obviously it is. But my point is that the arcade was designed to let each player pick which ever side they want, which is a first for fighting games. Both players can pick the right side or left side since there are two monitors and they can move the viewpoint around.

The emphasis on that choice has carried through to the home release.

This kid with the Goldberg entrance is godlike.

Also someone needs to some out to Okada's theme, if only just because Kenny is there.

Judging by his past performance, you wouldn't think kenny would be that bad.

Also, does Kenny live in Orlando? I'm pretty sure he got paid to come in last year. Is there some other stuff going on with him this weekend? Maybe he was guaranteed a merch table?

Judging by his past performance, you wouldn't think kenny would be that bad.

Also, does Kenny live in Orlando? I'm pretty sure he got paid to come in last year. Is there some other stuff going on with him this weekend? Maybe he was guaranteed a merch table?

Kenny lives in Japan. Im pretty sure he traveled for fun and to help promote some Tekken with Bullet Club merch.

Ninjimbo

Couldn't watch all day, but any big upsets in SFV so far?
Tokido for knocked into losers by some no name Cammy. To be fair, Tokido played like he was drunk and the Cammy player was really solid. Good confirms and confidence go a long way.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Next time ZTS shows up in a thread to shit on a fighting game not called Tekken, feel free to bust this out.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom