• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

kirblar

I'm so annoyed that I had to cancel going to CEO this year. (yay doc appts!) Woulda just been in Jebaileyland till the middle of the night.

J Wong on that sigma free tier now

2765215-arturo+free.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
these KI matches sure are long huh? :eek:

Ninjimbo

I kinda like seeing JWong lose. I like it even more that it's a dude using FANG to kick ass.

But yeah, this tournament is a little bloodbath it seems. Florida, once again, is proving to be the strongest fighting game region.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that Ryan Morrigan comeback was sick

At WaWa waiting for a sandwich. I've taken like zero pictures so far at CEO. T7 pools are fun. Pokchop was doing 1 round $1 bets with everyone haha.

Storms all over east coast. Took down venue internet.

That sucks, I didn't know there were weather problems. I'm not that faraway here in Georgia(45 minutes from Atlanta) and fortunately for me weather is fine here.

And looks like they fixed it by going to 360p......and then it just dropped again lol.

Rhaknar

its the middle of june, what are you doing having storms US?

Why you so weird?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
This has been the CEO that Jebailey has dreamed of. [In his nightmares]

I just hope they aren't holding up pools for something as stupid as the stream. They got a building full of people who paid to play and watch, screw the stream monsters.

Blueblur1

Pools are still running even if the stream internet is down. Everyone is making hard to wrangle the players and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Edit: Btw, get ready for PR Rog vs Smug in Top 24.

Hueytothe

Pools are still running even if the stream internet is down. Everyone is making hard to wrangle the players and make sure everything is running smoothly.

Edit: Btw, get ready for PR Rog vs Smug in Top 24.
woah, they're on opposite sides of the bracket, so is that to get into top 8 losers
wont somebody update the brackets
we out here with no streams and no brackets

Top Bottom