• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris G, EG sponsored fighting gamer, proclaims that black women "suck at games"

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

Also that they are "ratchet" and constantly want to fuck him, I guess?

I've thought this dude was a tool for years, but this just confirms it.

Sourced via: https://twitter.com/queenpizzatiti/status/873316190604623880

jHes0h3.png

JasowFK.png

XdTcwrP.png

FGC response: "lol chris pls" as they wait for EVO to feature this dude on streams and cheer him on.

I love fighting games and it's sad to see this kind of sentiment from a sponsored player. Hopefully some kind of action is taken against this idiot but I'm not holding my breath. eSports stay garbage.

JayEH

He continues to be an idiot. I don't know why people are stupid enough to write this stuff on social media.

naw

was wondering why no one had made a thread about this, man's a piece of shit and more people need to know about it

N° 2048

Dude is going to have a tough time in the real world with that attitude.
That's me putting it lightly too...

Biske

Why he care so much how good they are at the game? Some fetish??

I for one know that when I am on a date with a girl, first question is "how good are you at Ms Splosion Man?" And if she aint l337.... naaaah girl. naaaaaah.

On a serious note, this kind of stuff is why gaming as a hobby/profession is a god damn cesspool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not unexpected from a Morrigan/Doom main.

Bur for real tho, that sucks and its a really bad look for him.

Thats some fuck boy shit right there.

"If you can't dp, you can't get the D."

😂 😂 😂 Clown.
Not even going to bother with refuting that obvious bullshit.

Sheroking

ChrisG is a world famous idiot.

Also see: Him saying he didn't respect Robin Williams for committing suicide, the day that it happened.

pizzacat

Banned
i always thought chris g looked like a loser magician playing at childrens parties and shit

he should do a disappearing act soon

Jebusman

Banned
It's like he asked himself:

"Boy, people don't hate me enough for my MorriDoom bullshit, what else could I do?"

"Oh I know, lets bring in some real world hate. I'm sure that'll endear me to people".

Ghazi

ChrisG is a world famous idiot.

Also see: Him saying he didn't respect Robin Williams for committing suicide, the day that it happened.

Didn't his old roommate commit suicide and that really fucked him up for a while, that seems like such a weird response or am I misremembering? Only time I really felt bad for Chris, because it seemed like it had such a massive effect on him.

ChrisG is a world recognized idiot, but he's behaviour is well accepted by their sponsors and the FGC community, not much is going to happen with this incident sadly.

Lulubop

He's not white lol.

But yeah we've been calling his ass out over it quite a bit lately. Surprised it took this long for the story to make it here.

You can be Hispanic and white, yes he is white. He's a nuyerican like me, I know his background

Didn't his old roommate commit suicide and that really fucked him up for a while, that seems like such a weird response or am I misremembering? Only time I really felt bad for Chris, because it seemed like it had such a massive effect on him.

no that was a medical thing.

on topic chris g always says some dumb shit. dont know why eg picked him up to begin with knowing his history.

Anyone who wants the scene improved could contact his sponsors and ask politely if that's what the company stands for. It's likely that they don't track public statements, but have a clause about not degrading their brand.

Kudo

Insane that behavior like this is accepted in FGC.
Every time there's news from FGC it's stuff like this, they really need to start taking this issue more seriously.

naw

Everyone who says that his career is done: this shit happened two days ago and people have already swept this shit under the rug. I haven't seen a single top player say shit about this. Illuminati is too real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom