• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

Vex_

Banned
Ehhh. That was a bit anticlimactic for the ending. The other matches prior were more hype. Infil playing EXTREMELY safe and defensive. Tokido was literally chasing him down all day. The v reversal out of the corner is basically a free get out of jail card. Tokido had to start all over again everytime he did that.

Actually from what I see we did hit over 100k views. GOD DAMN

I refreshed right when Infil beat Tokido, it was 98.6k. Not quite 100k right there but maybe it hit it earlier and dropped off a bit.

I think Tokido could have taken it if he was in winner’s. He seemed spent after the first 2 rounds.

I think he could have adjust more as well if he were in that position. I think he blew a couple of rounds making really hard reads. Especially the tatsu after back throw or whatever it was. It was virtually tied until he did that and Infil did huge damage afterward.

Trickster

This hype, these views, the amount of entrants and the game has been out for a month. And people were worried about its long term future? LOL

Game isn't exactly lighting up the sales charts. A thousand people entering a tournament is meaningless if the cash to support the game isn't there long terms

Plz Alex Trailer

"And we're releasing Alex.....right now!"

That would really suck.

I want Alex NAO.

5LI476D.gif

Top Bottom