• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

Tripon

I refreshed right when Infil beat Tokido, it was 98.6k. Not quite 100k right there but maybe it hit it earlier and dropped off a bit.

I think he could have adjust more as well if he were in that position. I think he blew a couple of rounds making really hard reads. Especially the tatsu after back throw or whatever it was. It was virtually tied until he did that and Infil did huge damage afterward.
You need to add all the channels. Topanga + Capcom Fighters would be over 100,000.

Yudoken

INFILTRATION GOD LIKE

ALEX TRAILER NOW

vwMin.gif

Fitts

A small complaint, but I hope they add a different way to get alt colors. Adding a bit of visual variety always makes a long weekend go by a bit faster.

ArjanN

You would expect Americans to be able to defend their home turf considering there was no arcade release and everyone is starting from the same position. Especially when there are probably a few dozen foreign players and all the best Americans are there.

The problem is that it's only starting from the same position if it were all new players on both sides. Too much of the skill carries over for it to really be a fresh start.

Top Bottom