• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

SlimXx

Bison's CA does not cause stun! It only stunned because he canceled from Inferno. No CA causes any stun except Ryu's during Trigger.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Lost to Haitani and Sora (local player) in pools. Whatever.

Looks like I'm streaming Guilty Gear overflow all day? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kirblar

Snake Eyez is in Loser's
‏@yohosiefgc

My roommate beat Snakeeyez 2-0 in winner's finals. I grinded the gief matchup with him and it paid off :)
birdie-gief is legit a horrible matchup thougu

ElFly

Zangief def needs some buffs.

All his specials start insanely slow, he has nothing to wake up with (other than the CA...so maybe it is on purpose to lull people into meaty him when he has CA?) and even his normals have long recovery.

Zangief def needs some buffs.

All his specials start insanely slow, he has nothing to wake up with (other than the CA...so maybe it is on purpose to lull people into meaty him when he has CA?) and even his normals have long recovery.

You mean his Cr.Jab which is the best normal in the game?

HardRojo

KBR is out in Marvel
He tweeted something about his stick breaking and being too stubborn to change it. Apparently my fellow countryman J2Jin saw his demise and stubbornness first-hand.
A shame really, but KBR is like that sometimes, I'm sure he let those dropped combos get to his head and drag him down.

Top Bottom