• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

Sayad

I expected Alex to be available in time to be allowed into FR, I am no longer so young and naive though, those last few days of February feels like an eternity ago! :3

Tripon

I'm a noob and watched my first fighting tournament (EVO) last year, so please help me understand this: shouldn't people be more excited about Final Round around here? I know EVO is bigger, but GAF seemed waaaaaaaay more excited about it.

Also, regarding the schedule, is it EST time?

Thanks for this thread, OP!
Final Round is the first big event starting off the CPT.

EVO is multitudes bigger than anything else as well.

That said, you'll see posts and interest build up over the weekend, and Sunday will be the busiest day for the tournament and posting as everyone goes crazy watching the finals.

Ohnonono

I live so close to this I need to actually go next year. Hopefully some cool Necalli tech comes out that I can steal. Would also love to see YUNG ART win.

Beckx

this weekend

too many things to stream

FR
March Madness
Senbatsu

RIP anyone else in my house trying to use the connection

That said, you'll see posts and interest build up over the weekend, and Sunday will be the busiest day for the tournament and posting as everyone goes crazy watching the finals.

Thanks!

I'm so torn... watching Smash 4 on EVO 2015 was an easy choice, it was the only fighting game I was playing at the time. However, now I'm also playing Street Fighter V. I'm not really interested in Melee, so I think I'll start watching Smash 4 and change to SFV when Melee starts.

I've learned SO MUCH about Smash 4 watching EVO last year. I mean, I still suck, but I'm clearly a better player now. People who want to improve their skills should definitely watch this.

BadWolf

Can't wait for SFV action this weekend.

Will be watching the tourney on one monitor while playing the game on the second.

They're really are taking their time with the patch and Alex lol.

In the mean time SNK has revealed 6 characters just this month for KOFXIV lol.

Unlucky

Lol Reiketsu with the stick-hiding tech

Cd2Cd_zUIAAVlzu.jpg

https://twitter.com/DaFeetLee/status/710868039256969216

Spuck-uk

Banned

Hi, this is Europe, we already kicked off the CPT ;)

Nyoro SF

Lol Reiketsu with the stick-hiding tech

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd2Cd_zUIAAVlzu.jpg[img]

[url]https://twitter.com/DaFeetLee/status/710868039256969216[/url][/QUOTE]

Not as grand as the Koreans putting up a literal wall but I'll accept this quick substitute. lol

pixelish

one main reason why i enjoy watching spooky over levelup is the interaction between spooky and the stream monsters during downtime. no stupid "we'll be right back" message needed.

Top Bottom