• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

Seriously, follow that NJ FGC group. I know the dude who created it and the people in charge have done a really good job of keeping it up to date.
Will do, I joined it. Would be nice to play someone in person with equal skill for a change.

I would invite people to the the house for a casual tourney, but ya'know people crazy nowadays...

I'm loving the use of Smash.gg for brackets. Finally we can see the exact total of players in each game and overall now. SFV just broke 1k with 1003 the last time I looked. And their are a total of 1576 players in attendance. Great to see such huge numbers.

I'm loving the use of Smash.gg for brackets. Finally we can see the exact total of players in each game and overall now. SFV just broke 1k with 1003 the last time I looked. And their are a total of 1576 players in attendance. Great to see such huge numbers.
Man that's amazing. I really hope sfv can atleast hold up the momentum in the tournament scene.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Will do, I joined it. Would be nice to play someone in person with equal skill for a change.

I would invite people to the the house for a casual tourney, but ya'know people crazy nowadays...

Omni, I'm in North Jersey, let's rock online soon. My schedule is tough but maybe tonight I can get some time in.

BiggNife

Man that's amazing. I really hope sfv can atleast hold up the momentum in the tournament scene.

I think the tournament scene is going to be a big factor in SFV eventually getting a second wind

EVO is on track to have 4,000+ entrants in SFV which is fuckin' nuts. Last year had something like 2200 in USF4.

vulva

shit, so everyone who bought the game in NA is there to compete? Good stuff

Lulubop

shit, so everyone who bought the game in NA is there to compete? Good stuff

FinKL

Can you link it? I can't see it on smash.gg and I'm used to looking at challonge brackets so I'm interested in how smash.gg's works

def sim

TeamSp00ky: kev got him with jab jab qcb kick to win
TeamSp00ky: kevins team advances

TeamSp00ky: right now its team boots & legs vs team dictator power
TeamSp00ky: dictator power team is from japan

TeamSp00ky: anyways japan won first game free

Top Bottom