• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Final Round XIX: Friends Among U.S.

K.Sabot

edit: wait smash gg exists, forgot

edit edit: oh wait this isn't the tournament that was using it.

my question remains, any bracket?

BiggNife

I was literally just thinking that it's been so long since I've heard ski commentary to the point where I was wondering if he retired

TacosNSalsa

Lol sneakers was good brah...jersey stand up!

This page is a good way to follow what's going on, the pinned post has all of the current weeklies and upcoming majors: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118794278219270/

8 on the Break has a weekly tournament in Dunellen. There's also Hitbox Arena, but I haven't been.

I don't know there were so many other jersey fgc boys here.

I also forgot about the NJ FB FGC group even though im part of it.

Wow ..didn't know there were so many GAF NJ people. I've met a few people from that group . Namely MAdness and God Palms ..they were the ones that leveled me up actually. We should get some games in ..our connection would probably be awesome!

Omnicent

was going to watch some LoL vods from LCK, but nah got to watch these team matches and bodying.

Also, why do people still look at twitch chat? It will make you hate humanity.

BiggNife

Also, why do people still look at twitch chat? It will make you hate humanity.
Trust me I know twitch chat is garbage but I honestly didn't think they'd go that low

I think I need to lower my twitch chat expectations and they're already at rock bottom

vulva

Trust me I know twitch chat is garbage but I honestly didn't think they'd go that low

I think I need to lower my twitch chat expectations and they're already at rock bottom

livestreamer gives a better stream and no twitch chat, just saying

Top Bottom