• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Japan Cup at Tokyo Game Show (09/15/16 to 09/17/16)

looks like Justin will still have to get past Shiro to get out of the pool

Daigo with his patented off stream elimination. But at this tournament that's not saying much

xCobalt

I know people go back and forth on which commentators they dislike most but Cameraman is the worst. Dude is so oblivious

pixelish

Lmao wow stormKUBO the Hugo player beat Daigo

yesssss, my fantasy team still going strong

my fantasy team for japan cup. i think none of them would make top 8 though...

IGNxehy.png

I know people go back and forth on which commentators they dislike most but Cameraman is the worst. Dude is so oblivious

I usually don't want to get into things like this and just respect these guys for the effort their putting in. But yeah Cameraman by far is my least favorite commentator of all the regulars for CPT events. He has no charisma and has very weak chemistry with whoever he's with. As a play by play guy I would say he's below average at best.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I appreciate his efforts in traveling around Asia to provide English commentary for CPT Asia events. And at least he did get Mike with the OPP joke which I thought was quite good and probably the only time he's ever made me chuckle.

they already won premiers and apparently there's no money at this event.

Basically this, no reason to cock block their country men when their literally is nothing to gain. Well their is, but those points aren't that important. And I believe the same thing happened last year as well. Several top Japanese players opted not to enter TGS last year because they were already qualified and their was no money to earn for winning/placing high enough.

Top Bottom