• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Lol! Just loaded the game up, saw the extend, immediately ran here to see your reactions :)

I'm bouncing back and forth between here and Reddit, just watching the world burn.

Already had to recharge my Vita twice. What's one more battery charge at this point?

Broseybrose

I had a bad feeling... I really hope this is the last extension, otherwise a complete day will be lost. I had almost like 150 consecutive days into this game.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Imagine if we all had to start the game completely over, what that would play like, feel like.

... I wouldn't be against it.

:)

Imagine if we all had to start the game completely over, what that would play like, feel like.

200.gif

KeRaSh

HAHA! HA! Ha... ha... ha?
I'm going to bed and I'm confident that the servers won't be up by the time I get up.
Hoping for the best, though. If they have to do a rollback and the backup was not done after the servers went down I will lose out on two Metal Gigantuar gear drops from the morning right before the maintenance started. I mean it's not much with these horrific drop rates but their 5 Lapis and 5 Gilsnappers won't make up for the loss.

/edit: OT4 before servers are back up? Let's do this!

Menchi

Gummi will compensate everyone with a Trust Moogle... Then remove the two 5% from the daily logins this month, or not have one for next month :p

Alkez

I was so close to the 100 Arena win streak, and now I may end up losing, not to a crash, not to a whale, but to unforeseen circumstances! There's nothing Gumi can do that can compensate me for this.

Caim

Wow...Is the longest maintenance they've had yet?

I've just been only logging in recently and haven't played much, what was the reason for it?

robotuw

At this point I just want to see how deep this rabbit hole goes. 24 hours maintenance. Do it Gumi, you're so close!

Kouriozan

JP servers finally up and my first free pull from the Anniversary celebration is Rikku. Yes! 1000 free lapis too because of the long ass maintenance.
When JP had a long-ass (almost 24 hours) maintenance they got 1000 Lapis, let's see how it'll be in Global.

EDIT : found the right post.

Razmos

Lmao, I hope the maintenence is done before the day changes. I'll have an hour before it changes when I wake up at 6am tomorrow

Alkez

Y'all are talking about extended maintenance but I'm here just thinking it's going to be another 3 day maintenance after our conversation earlier lol.

Iceman829

I wouldn't start over. It's why I quit the previous 2 mobile games I played. First one was WWE Supercard. They released season 2 right when I was just able to complete season 1 stuff without using any money (google play rewards). Then I was playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and they released items you equipped to your characters. It was basically a reset because it broke the game at that time and I wasn't in the mood to regrind everything. I set Darth Vadar as my leader and said goodbye to the gaf guild.

LucaMac

Yea so this whole thing, if it actually finishes when they say it will this time will have run from 6am to 2am for me...considering I actually need sleep add on 7 hours before it with my NRG drained...and 5ish the far side if it until my alarm goes off and I'll have actually been off the server for 30+ hours...they better gave me my log in reward that I missed for a start after that it's probably wishful thinking to expect something decent, but I'll definitely push for it. GMT got extra screwed...

May tip off to bed now, 24 hours after last exiting the app. What an absolute pack of shitehawks...

chrono01

I'd delete the app from my phone and never look back.

I enjoy the game, but not enough to start over from the beginning. Way too much of my time already invested in my current account. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom