• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to go get Spirit Killer for my Orlandeau to speed up this raid. Then I tried getting an elemental tear. Well this is gonna be a pain in the ass lol. I have a LOT of Killer passives to get too.

Edit: OMG I love having a 900+ATK Orlandeau. This is really saving time. All of a sudden I'm being flooded with FR's compared to earlier too lol. Only rank 65 and had a lot of help from you guys getting here so fast so I guess that's a bit abnormal for the rank.

Was going to go get Spirit Killer for my Orlandeau to speed up this raid. Then I tried getting an elemental tear. Well this is gonna be a pain in the ass lol. I have a LOT of Killer passives to get too.
Took me almost a week to get 10 elemental tears, having had 2 previously. I almost used them on something else but I'm glad I didn't.

Last level of shiva' dungeon worked for me. Bring a xon or locke

Ah not seen that suggested, I'll give that one a shot. Phantom forest is bad even with steal.

Oh God, 575k raid coins and this thing goes until the 14th? Fffffffksnensjdj that's a lot of bronze Gil Snappers.

I'm almost glad the moogles TM isn't so great. After a few of them finished I think I'll just sell them along with the snappers to save time.

Whales

Banned
tidus brought me back and motivated me enough to set up Tm farming macros again

however my version ( 2.9.6? i think) of memu crashes FFBE every time, i cant get good farming going on

any version of memu doesnt crash or is nox a better alternative to memu? if so, what version?

thanks

Syntsui

tidus brought me back and motivated me enough to set up Tm farming macros again

however my version ( 2.9.6? i think) of memu crashes FFBE every time, i cant get good farming going on

any version of memu doesnt crash or is nox a better alternative to memu? if so, what version?

thanks
Nox is working flawlessly for me right now.

Alkez

So do we need to start using NRG an hour before scheduled maintenance now? I can't get in again.

O and I finally got a response from the support team. Please don't log multiple tickets lmao!!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I thought Maintenance wasnt going to happen for another 30 minutes - Was just about to rank up

FFS. This game trolls you just whenever possible....goddamn.

Whales

Banned
Nox is working flawlessly for me right now.

I just tried it out before maint and Nox crashes too :V

Im just unlucky with these... I had a version of MEMU that I sadly dont remember that worked flawless, decied to update because why not and now im stuck with 30 mins of tm farming tops before it crashes

Muku

Dammmn. I'm glad I started my shit at 9 this evening. Got both accounts done before 10. Just leveling characters on both at the moment. And burned raid orbs.

Give us that sweet, sweet compensation.

Alkez

I feel like they should still give us compensation. If it wasn't for Robotuw I wouldn't have checked again.

Man customer support was less than helpful. I knew they would just give me the lazy answer of "you got rid of all of those units yourself bro". Yup, that's what happened. I deliberately chose to leave Noctis at 5* Level 1. Sigh. Whatever. He's 6* level 50 now. Will get him to max soon.

I wonder what they'll do about them messing up the mog king. Maybe convert our ore to the next currency?

across

I wonder what they'll do about them messing up the mog king. Maybe convert our ore to the next currency?

Unfortunately what will happen is precisely dick. It's technically the player's fault - the claim period is exactly what was listed on the event notice. It's just that no one reads those notices, and the claim period ended a day earlier than every other (I think) Mog King event. Playerbase is used to it switching over after maint, which makes both intuitive sense as well as practical. It ended a day early (which is technically two days early, since the next event doesn't even start until tomorrow, but hey, who's counting) and if you got caught out, oh well.

For bonus fun, the next Mog King event ends on the "correct" time, at least according to the notice. So you're probably fucked. I'm hanging onto my crimson ore until the servers come back up just in case they got deluged with support tickets complaining, but I'm not holding much hope. Plenty of people have probably already sold their ore so it's going to be a big clusterfuck if they give us a grace period and then have to deal with those people putting in tickets to get their sold ore back, etc..

In other words: he's dead, Jim.

cw_sasuke

Talking about Finishers.

Between Yun, Gilgamesh and Firion how would the ranking look like if you include Ability Awakenings ?

Because considering how difficult they are to farm...i might just Skip Firion and try to get ready for Gilgas update if he is better.

I had the server busy error too, but the game seems to be working now, if anyone needs to burn their energy.

Thanks just got in and did some Vortex stages fast to burn some stamina.....

Alkez

Unfortunately what will happen is precisely dick.

Sounds about right. I just wish they would stick to a routine. It bothers me that they keep changing when events start and finish. Used to have set days for stuff and now it feels like they just do whatever.

I only had 10k to use and only had gigantuars to pick up (which right now I wish I had) so it's not a major deal for me personally, but I still feel like it was a dick move on Gumi's part.

Rixa

Damn...well that escalated quickly - congrats !!!
Could have sworn that i also once had Survival Edges but cant find them anymore lol.

Current raid has spear that could be nice weapon for Wilhelm.
Its a recipe for Moogle Spear
82 ATK and has Conflicted Mind -> Increase LB gauge (1) per turn. -> Wilhelm has great LB.

You get materials from pulling Raid Gacha. I have over 300000 raid currency, been waiting this maintenance since Gumi should add 5000 multipull option (now there is only 1000). Hopefully they fix the gacha too (it gives mini Turtles and magicites lol). Better rewards are there but they are very rare (King Cactuars).

Pretty excited for maintenance lol
Me too (see above)

My team Locke is slowly being replaced by team Xon. I had three of five now.

You know, I have tried, tried and tried and yet again Iam Xonless. I do have 5 Lockes tho :p.

Okay so messing with numbers...

Ashe:

Base MAG 179
Passives (80%) 143
2x Needles 224
Creepy Mask 30
Rainbow Robe 45
Genji Glove 18
Soul of Thamasa 0
4x Letters 358

Ramuh 60

Total 1057 MAG

1057 mag for dualcasting thundaja or dualcasting her 10 hit magic attack...

yeah... Ashe broken xD

Thats a shit ton of high end TMRs bro

I only have about half of that gear and materia... well maybe a bit more

I could snag a magistral crest but I dont have access to rainbow robe or a second needle

If you use one of the other robes (lordly, siren, or magician robe) you only lose 10-15 MAG. Its not relevant.

Even you can replace Soul of Thamasa for magical crest and only spam the 10 hit magic attack, that with chaining could do a fuckload of damage.

Oh you mean I should pull for Ashe since she is mage and so on.

well, she gets 50% mag with a sword, so she needs a sword anyway

Oh you mean I shouldn't waste my resources (except tickets we get from event and tix I have). Bummer :/

wilstreak

-earlier then usual Mogking claim period (73k point wasted)
-earlier maintenance

When was the last time maintenance only happen for 3 hours?
lately every maintenance always runs for about 6 hours.

Syntsui

Talking about Finishers.

Between Yun, Gilgamesh and Firion how would the ranking look like if you include Ability Awakenings ?

Because considering how difficult they are to farm...i might just Skip Firion and try to get ready for Gilgas update if he is better.
Probably Firion as long as it is against Beast, Demon, Dragon, Human or Undead. But Gilgamesh's higher attack and attack passives might give him the edge, this has to be tested to say for sure.

Alkez

French Lid lool

fONFr8I.gif

Rixa

Unfortunately what will happen is precisely dick.

Sounds about right. I just wish they would stick to a routine

-earlier then usual Mogking claim period (73k point wasted)
-earlier maintenance

When was the last time maintenance only happen for 3 hours?
lately every maintenance always runs for about 6 hours.

That's why I try to keep routine and inform here about Maintenance when we get the ingame news. Cause I know people don't read the ingame news. It seems people don't read GAF either :(.

Maintenance starting times have varied from soft launch. It sucks cause you never know when it starts.

Alkez

That's why I try to keep routine and inform here about Maintenance when we get the ingame news. Cause I know people don't read the ingame news. It seems people don't read GAF either :(.

Maintenance starting times have varied from soft launch. It sucks cause you never know when it starts.

Sorry mine and across' posts were about the mog king ending at Wednesday reset rather than the Thursday reset. I always read your maintenance posts lol.

cw_sasuke

Without looking at anything it's probably Gilgamesh and then Firion and then Yun.
Probably Firion as long as it is against Beast, Demon, Dragon, Human or Undead. But Gilgamesh's higher attack and attack passives might give him the edge, this has to be tested to say for sure.

Hmm....so i might need to wait for more responses. But overall i think waiting and saving for Gilga/Agrias might be better because i really dont know how long it will take me to get all those materials. Im kinda late on the Firion train already...so maybe its better to just be ready for the next awakenings.
Current raid has spear that could be nice weapon for Wilhelm.
Its a recipe for Moogle Spear
82 ATK and has Conflicted Mind -> Increase LB gauge (1) per turn. -> Wilhelm has great LB.

You get materials from pulling Raid Gacha. I have over 300000 raid currency, been waiting this maintenance since Gumi should add 5000 multipull option (now there is only 1000). Hopefully they fix the gacha too (it gives mini Turtles and magicites lol). Better rewards are there but they are very rare (King Cactuars).

Ah thanks - i will look into this.
Havent dont many Raid Runs yet, because of the lackluster rewards.

Rixa

Sorry mine and across' posts were about the mog king ending at Wednesday reset rather than the Thursday reset. I always read your maintenance posts lol.

Ah yeah, sorry I was poor in post. Your absolutely right that one thing has worked always.
King Mog reward grabbing ends Thursdays before maintenance. And now they changed it too.

I agree that it sucks, cause it used to be clear "rule" and now its not anymore :(.

Nakus7v.png

Mog raid so trash they quickly programmed another one as compensation.

Wtf another raid.....

Heh lol _D

Ken

How bout Vernard?

chirijiraden is the only thing that cleanly nets you all the innate passives and it's also the only weapon type on the MAG portion of Authority that has a Mastery TMR currently in GL. when wind veritas comes out you can do Vargas TMR + Holy spear i guess?

you could do vernard + excalibur but you lose the MAG part of authority obviously (trade BM for DKS).

need to wait and see if it even matters cause maybe he'll be best built going for as much of one stat as possible like fry (and maybe you wouldn't want to split elements anyways to maximize holy imperil if he ends up being an ok capper for orlandeau)

Syntsui

Who thought ''let's make this innate MAG passive be attached to a weapon type that doesn't even give MAG stats'' was a good idea? lmao.

bonkeng

chirijiraden is the only thing that cleanly nets you all the innate passives and it's also the only weapon type on the MAG portion of Authority that has a Mastery TMR currently in GL. when wind veritas comes out you can do Vargas TMR + Holy spear i guess?

you could do vernard + excalibur but you lose the MAG part of authority obviously (trade BM for DKS).

need to wait and see if it even matters cause maybe he'll be best built going for as much of one stat as possible like fry (and maybe you wouldn't want to split elements anyways to maximize holy imperil if he ends up being an ok capper for orlandeau)

Oh there's a passive katana mastery, no wonder.

But yeah, maybe it's better to wait for his numbers to make sure what his optimal build is going to be.

tuffymon

What are the thoughts on the anniversary bundle? I'm tempted to get it, and yet... at the same time, having only half an EX list (cough no Lorraine), kinda turns me off in case they decide differently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom