• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
guys
its happening isnt it?

3 day maintenance like chain chronicles

isnt it?

we had to go play mobius or worse... record keeper?!?!?

FIX THIS SHIT GUMI

My brother was impatient and downloaded Record Keeper. I told him not to, but he didn't listen. Why? Why didn't he listen?!

Valentus

Meh this is the only mobile game I really play now...log on to BF every four hours to donate to my guild just to help others but don't actually play....Tales of Link has lost its luster to me so it's basically this or nothing for me

i dont want to go back to brave frontier... with all that exvius has (or even record keeper when i played it), going back to BF battle mechanic is... very basic.

I really liked brave frontier because it had the finest classic 16 bit RPG feel, but man... exvius is too good. Really Alim nailed it in here.

forgrim

i've had a ffrk account for a year+, these days i just log in, collect rewards, do a little drawing, but its very repetitive gaming.

sammich

I'm glad for the "day off". I'm spending way too much time glued to the screen. Miss it.. but with the weekly maintenance it's slowly just making me not give a crap about the game more and more. Which is a shame. I really enjoy it. Mind you I'm a f2p so no big loss. I was waiting to spend my Google credit on the game though

Valentus

yeah, we worked really hard lmao, and we talked. Glad to see the comm didnt go low because no game.

You guys are amazing, i hope this comm lasts for a couple more years :D

The biggest risk for them with downtimes like this is that it breaks the addiction. I've whaled in like 3 Gacha games to date, and in every single one so far, the thing that made me quit was unforeseen circumstances preventing me from logging in for a few days. At the end of it, it was like I was "clean", I just had no desire to play anymore. The time away broke the addiction.

Xion86

Ah well I'm definitely not staying up until 2am here just for a chance that it might go live right then. Off to sleep! Will look forward to the rush of posts tomorrow :p.

My brother was impatient and downloaded Record Keeper. I told him not to, but he didn't listen. Why? Why didn't he listen?!

I really liked FFRK. What do you guys hate so much about it? I went overboard with that game, wrote an insane tool that scanned banner pull rates and crowd-sourced dungeon drop rate information lol.

sammich

i dont want to go back to brave frontier... with all that exvius has (or even record keeper when i played it), going back to BF battle mechanic is... very basic.

I really liked brave frontier because it had the finest classic 16 bit RPG feel, but man... exvius is too good. Really Alim nailed it in here.

I played BF a lot. Even spent money on it. Not sure why people keep saying it's battle mechanics are basic. I thought the fights in BF were a lot more strategic and you had to plan everything for specific markers etc. Essentially like Maxwell was and people bitched about it. Some of the fights like Xie'Jing were annoying as shit. I haven't tried the last 2 exvius trials yet mind you but I dunno. Right now I find brave frontier had the better tactical fights.

Menchi

I have work in 6 hours, but I want to wait and see if the servers come up... Always hate when they have these long maints and a client update as I end up losing about 3-4 or players each time to inactivity a week after them :/

Valentus

The biggest risk for them with downtimes like this is that it breaks the addiction. I've whaled in like 3 Gacha games to date, and in every single one so far, the thing that made me quit was unforeseen circumstances preventing me from logging in for a few days. At the end of it, it was like I was "clean", I just had no desire to play anymore. The time away broke the addiction.

knowing that gumi's fanbase play most of their games, they get mad with downtimes and instead of not paying more, they're like "FUCK YOU GIMU, JUST FOR THAT SHIT I WILL ONLY PULL 15 TIMES INSTEAD OF MY WEEKLY 30"

(i started in the gacha world with P&D but i got tired of the colored penguin's scheudled dungeons and i quit, after that i played all the bravest LMAO, and then Dragon Coins (a sega game... very fun but the massive lack of content killed the game itself, and then brave frontier that was before exvius the gacha that addicted me more)

I played BF a lot. Even spent money on it. Not sure why people keep saying it's battle mechanics are basic. I thought the fights in BF were a lot more strategic and you had to plan everything for specific markers etc. Essentially like Maxwell was and people bitched about it. Some of the fights like Xie'Jing were annoying as shit. I haven't tried the last 2 exvius trials yet mind you but I dunno. Right now I find brave frontier had the better tactical fights.

First of all, the Xie Jing trial was a fucking clusterfuck. The Maxwell trial was the last greatest strategy test of all gacha games. After that, brave frontier was reduced to only chain chain chain, spark spark spark, follow HP marks, mitigation mitigation mitigation, thats why im saying is basic.

If you see, there were no other trial like Maxwell. It was perfect, and the ultimate test to patience and RNG. And the reward was the most satisfating thing in the game for months.

Syntsui

I'll do one daily expecting to pull Lightning because of these circumstances, but my tickets will be saved for Orlandeau.

The oy exception will be if Sasuke is indeed broken.

Iceman829

So how are we all doing? I popped out for awhile to take my mind off work and worked out at the gym. Downloading the Halo 5 update now while I eat some dinner.

If they upped the currency drops that will be nice. I only spent lapis on 2 daily pulls and got both snow and vanilla ice cream, so I'm good either way. If the drops are increased I'll be able to grab the moogle without issue and some other stuff I wrote off.

Valentus

Guys, Orlandu is near the corner. Dont fall in the temptation of Claire Farron.

Or even try to draw a Gilgamesh that is more powerfull than that pink haired woman.

Kouriozan

Played FFRK for 15 months, liked it but I was pretty much OP and had a stack of 500 mythrils before quitting it.
At least the day I'll play again I'll quickly catch up.

Or even try to draw a Gilgamesh that is more powerfull than that pink haired woman.
Don't listen to this, I throwed all I had (20k Lapis and 30 tickets) for Gilgamesh and only got Zidane as a consolation prize x)

She gives a bonus so if you need event material then why not especially if they increase it. Isn't she also more powerul than him with enhancements?

Valentus

Looks like the event deadlines have all been extended 24 hours: https://business.facebook.com/notes/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/maintenance-update/703042269857656

Doesn't read as particularly promising that they are going to hit their next target, either.

My god, at first i read "maint extended 24 hours"
giphy.gif

Kouriozan

Due to unforseen consequences, we had to delete everyone's base 4* and 5* units as we lost several lines of source code.
Please understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom