• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muku

Just realized that we dont get Lapis as a clearing Reward for new Story stages anymore....but Potions, Tent etc. - thats bad :-/

Yeah. I'd seriously rather they not give anything than the uber shit they do right now. It's like WTF is this crap. Clogging up my inventory.

Wow. Such Crap. So Bad.

Alkez

Disappointed there's no Bunny Dark Fina but those TMs look pretty good. Interested to see what they can do. I feel like the 5* will be hybrid based on her TM.

tuffymon

Urgh, grinding fest a la mog king cakes? Rewards seem below average for the moment.

well it looked like it had 2 aspects. i might be wrong, but colored eggs for crafting, and metal eggs for pulling gacha... of which i see a trust moogle next to it >.>;

Malakhov

Banned
well it looked like it had 2 aspects. i might be wrong, but colored eggs for crafting, and metal eggs for pulling gacha... of which i see a trust moogle next to it >.>;
Will see all the details but so far I'm not impressed with the units and the items shown.

Could give me a reason to finish the new update though, eggs to maybe summon cactuars and TMs while getting the lapis.

tuffymon

Will see all the details but so far I'm not impressed with the units and the items shown.

Could give me a reason to finish the new update though, eggs to maybe summon cactuars and TMs while getting the lapis.

just remember, don't freak out just yet~ we always undersell everything, and some turn out pretty good... it's ok to be skeptical on the other hand :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLKm1iuxvuY&feature=youtu.be update info, new units, awakening abilities etc

tuffymon

Ask the devs 5 questions, question 2 was brave frontier event coming back? and they said yes, as a new event, youll get news on it soon... question 4 was possibly adding bonuses for using units from 1 game, and they liked the idea~

robert check the link i posted and click on ability enhancements

LucaMac

Guys! GUYS!!! Dailyandu!

Now I've to grind out another Excalibur I guess. I was even not considering doing a daily today because I have all bonus units going in with my Noctis and it probably would become to difficult to farm so easily if I replaced it with another bonus unit I just did it on autopilot out of habit...this guy though. This guy....Did not expect that. Wasn't even looking at the phone, looked back and there was a rainbow slowly dropping.

bonkeng

Guys! GUYS!!! Dailyandu!

Now I've to grind out another Excalibur I guess. I was even not considering doing a daily today because I have all bonus units going in with my Noctis and it probably would become to difficult to farm so easily if I replaced it with another bonus unit I just did it on autopilot out of habit...this guy though. This guy....Did not expect that. Wasn't even looking at the phone, looked back and there was a rainbow slowly dropping.

Grats. Daily Rainbows are the best Rainbows.

I cant see it :-(

Is it the second knife with dual wield you guys are referring too ?

Different announcement. The DW dagger is part of the upcoming event. The Enhancement was announced in their Video Channel. Check the in-game announcement for the link.

LucaMac

My only source so far I think. Though Noctis could have been a ticket. F2P so I've never actually built up enough lapis to do an 11 pull. Only time I've done so was when they had that free one, and got nothing from it.

It's great that the 100 cactaurs are pretty much the exact amount required to get himself from lv1 5* up to 100 6*. I got two 1.5 bonus fusions on the way, but still. EVen had two left over. Will have him up in a bit. 792,607,426

Have a backlog of friend requests that it takes too much effort to go though and most aren't Gaf. Will try go through them all later. Should have some spaces left anyway. Did a clear out a while back.

Rixa

5% Specific Moogles via event Gacha?

8Po9VkB.png

So that +5 atk Dual Wield Dagger is great way to double Ace damage (Wild Card) if one doesn't have extra Dual wield to give for Ace.

Different announcement. The DW dagger is part of the upcoming event. The Enhancement was announced in their Video Channel. Check the in-game announcement for the link.

Think I found it in that video, ability awakening demanding gems?

So they are not using Gil like in the JP version

It appears that they want to get the Doublehand meta rolling much quicker in Global than waiting for Cloud. Olive was the start and now Fryevia will be the next one ("She specializes in ice type attacks, has tremendous hybrid damage and is, importantly, is going to benefit very much when weilding only one weapon." ).

Where is Garland 6*, Gumi!

Edit: Oh and Ariana is coming back mid-April.

One thing of note for Awakening Abilities: The ones shown are the same abilities that Lighting had in Japan. Will be interesting to see if all of them stay that way or if we get tweaks.

Brilliant ray... vortex pro got 1 until my nrg was used up.
Any better places to farm this?
Luka needs 13.... wow

When will enhancements arrive in global?

Malakhov

Banned
Guys! GUYS!!! Dailyandu!

Grats, he's so great :)

Kouriozan

Brilliant ray... vortex pro got 1 until my nrg was used up.
Any better places to farm this?

When will enhancements arrive in global?

If they are talking about it now, I think we can expect it this month.
Some on Reddit are suggesting that Ariana Grande event announced with it isn't a coincidence (and she'll get enhancements too)

Celegus

Welp, good thing I did max out my Ariana. Maybe she'll be better than my poor Emperor. Just crossing my fingers for Ramza enhancements stay intact.

desverger

Doesn't mogking sell them? I always stocked up with him.

New units are NOT limited time only, hurrah! They look super cool!

Yeah, we can have Easter in Christmas. Hurrah!

Seriously though, I always found limiting unit availability a bit unnecessary.

Valentus

Fryevia sword is what Letters and Arms users are waiting for.

Aiden's TM looks good.

All the free equipment is really nice.

Enhacements! Probably ariana grande enhacements too! xD

Alkez

Further surprised that no new banner was announced this week. Gumi really going to double down on everyone mad pulling for Orlandeau for 2 weeks straight?

I think the idea was most players would have used a lot of their resources and so any banner that follows up will likely have less than the average amount of summons. It kind of makes sense if this is the thought process from a business standpoint.

My in-game goals are basically to level Minfilia, Yoshi, and Lasswell to 100; max out my remaining espers; and get the Ruler's Ring recipe (2 trophies away).

What about everyone else?

Just TM farming for me. Farming some 2 black cowls, bracer, Soluna Ring, and HP +30% atm. Trying to build up my "main team".

Any guesses whats the ETA for Rikku?

Based on the JP schedule not for another 3 months or so. But that's if they stick to the schedule which they probably won't lol.

Back when we were all struggling against White Dragon for the katana!

My friend was asking me why I keep the Murasame last night. That was the first difficult challenge and the first great victory I got in this game. Don't think I can ever get rid of that weapon just because of what it symbolises.

One thin I'm impressed with is they actually made new units for Easter instead of just throwing bunny ears in Fina or some shit. Gumi getting better.

I like the thief. Steal from all enemies and increase rare item rate.

Alkez

One thin I'm impressed with is they actually made new units for Easter instead of just throwing bunny ears in Fina or some shit.

If Bunny Dark Fina had happened lapis would have been spent lol.

I do like how the 5* looks. Though I don't really get the relevance to Spring and/or Easter.

In the video they specifically stated that the new units are NOT time limited and will indeed be in the draw pool going forward.

Awesome! Will maybe try to get a thief just for the event if stealing eggs seems to be worth it, otherwise I will ignore them and probably pull all of them off banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom