• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanTSC

Event Progress:

Just bought the 80k Support Purecryst. Also have all tickets, 35 Gigantuars, and the 30k Moogle bought so far for a total of 141,500 fish spent and I have 3,473 saved.

Earned 144,973 fish over the past 5 days for an average of 29k per day.

I still want to buy the Tabby Suit (10k), Star Quartz (5.7k), Alcryst (1.5k), remaining Gigantuars (6.5k), and the Rainbow Blooms, Pristmatic Horns, and Fairies' Writs (12k). That's 35,700 for those items and I also want to grab the Power and Tech Purecrysts, which brings it to 195,700 more fish. Should be doable over the next 9 days at the rate that I've gotten fish so far.

Rixa

Mmm that new Choco Shop incoming with maintenance:

* 300x トラストモーグリ Trust Moogle Unit 10% // Limit:1

* 200x オートリフレシュ Auto-Refresh Materia 5% MP/Turn // Limit:1

* 100x ねこみみフード Cat Ear Hood Hat +25 MAG/SPR, +20% Fire/Ice/Lightning/Light Resists // Limit:1

* 50x セーフティビット Safety Bit Accessory +3 DEF, +100% Petrify Resist (Immune to "Instant-Death") // Limit:1

* 5x エーテル Elixir Consumable Fills 100% HP/MP

* 5x フェニックスの尾 Phoenix Tail Consumable Revives a single ally

Refia gets new hat <3. No need to grind for 3rd Black Cowl.

Rixa

I have to use that as a Mage hat cause no creepy mask :(

When I slap it to Refia + 2 Arsha's Talisman + Minerva Bustier + Melody of Life + 2 Hydaelyn Guard + Dual Cast + Golden Staff (or some staff with +% HP)

I get Refia that has decent HP and fuckton of different elemental resists.

CEH: Fire (+20%), Ice (+20%), Lightning (+20%), Light (+20%)
MB: Fire (+30%), Ice (+30%), Lightning (+30%), Wind (+30%)
MoL: Resistance to all elements (+20%)
HG: Resistance to all elements (+10%)
HG: Resistance to all elements (+10%)
=
Fire +90%
Ice +90%
Lightning +90%
Wind +70%
Light +60%
Rest of the elements +40%

Then the Esper depending enemy.

Edit:
Only Mateus Malice has +10% HP for the weapons Refia can wield.
So, best to give her is: Lovely Rod ATK+5, MAG+55, SPR+12 Resistance: Dark (+20%)

fionel

Merc Ramza/Roy (Dupe FML)/Onion Knight from the banners.

Merc Ramza is meh and Dupe Roy has zero usage for me... oh well at least I got OK!

Niahak

Got a Trance Terra in my daily. Got her shared in case anyone's still grinding fish.

Was hoping for Setzer, but it's probably time to stop dailies since we no longer get 100 lapis/day.

Malakhov

Banned
With vestment of mind, ling and especially ramza's enhancements...I don't care about that materia.

With ramza, mp will no longer me a problem.

Malakhov

Banned
Added more slots, sharing setzer for the event though.

xDuEr66.jpg

fionel

How good is 2B on the JP server.

She's alright for a 5 star base. She has innate DW and comes with 80% attack up with any weapon. Her most powerful attack does 900% damage BUT it takes 2 turns for you to be able to use it. Has 80% chance of surviving a fatal attack and self-reraise skill that branches out to other status effect abilities.

I'd say she's one of the better attackers out there but the 2 turn thing really takes some points away for me. I'm running her with Setzer"s TM right now and it's pretty fun though watching her do outrageous damage. Not to mention her sprite animations are spectacular!

Nikokuno

She's alright for a 5 star base. She has innate DW and comes with 80% attack up with any weapon. Her most powerful attack does 900% damage BUT it takes 2 turns for you to be able to use it. Has 80% chance of surviving a fatal attack and self-reraise skill that branches out to other status effect abilities.

I'd say she's one of the better attackers out there but the 2 turn thing really takes some points away for me. I'm running her with Setzer"s TM right now and it's pretty fun though watching her do outrageous damage. Not to mention her sprite animations are spectacular!

Talking about his TM, can u explain me how it works?

Here's mine :) (top 10)

Miguel, Brazil, Lyrian - 294 days
Adawg - 293 days
Azuran - 292 days
Celegus, c-murph - 291 days
Hikaru_T - 290 days
Zulith - 288 days
Lordcyno - 285 days

Was quite happy with today's Daily, Gau :) didn't get him yet.

Not sure I have you in my list, I've freed up 3 spaces. Add me :)

Sent a request to two of you guys from above by the way.

Woo, I'm on a list! I missed a daily login ONCE waaaaay back when the game started, though. :(

Pejo

Man, woof @ those Kefka fight rewards. The robe is ok I guess but everything else is a big disappointment. Couple that with no Locke/Sabin/Shadow/Edgar/Celes buffs, and this FFVI event has been a huge stinker for me, minus Setzer.

I was really pumped up about it too, after the PAX stuff.

across

Man, woof @ those Kefka fight rewards. The robe is ok I guess but everything else is a big disappointment. Couple that with no Locke/Sabin/Shadow/Edgar/Celes buffs, and this FFVI event has been a huge stinker for me, minus Setzer.

I was really pumped up about it too, after the PAX stuff.

Hmm...

It's two 5% Trust Moogles, a robe that is roughly on par with Alma's TM if not better, ~130 NRG worth of Fish (for me, YMMV) for 15 NRG, and... a pretty iffy ability, I'll grant.

The FFVI buff thing... Here is the source for that information. One guy who ran into the producer at PAX and posted about it on Reddit. I'm not going to say that it wouldn't have been cool, but once they brought the FFVI banner two months forward in the schedule I suspected it wasn't in the cards. (not a Setzer joke)

I may also be jaded because I've followed enough game development to know that shaping expectations around the word of producers is a one-way trip to Disappointmentown. Never hang your hat from anything a producer says. Even if they aren't actively trying to deceive, part of their public-facing job is to fluff their product as much as they can, even if the feature is not finished, or implemented, or likely, or possible.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
from a page or two back but want to chime in:

-- i had a terrrrrrible dry spell to start the game for like 4 months with no top-tier units. Then I landed Noctis (not incidentally after I had to get a refund after a few weeks of me not getting a $50 lapis bag). And then I got Yun on the new year banner. No big ones since, though. Going on 3 months.

-- my early MVPs are easily CoD and Cecil, both of whom basically carried me through everything. Versatile enough to compete for the 2nd-tier rewards on most events (except Giglamesh and Elza banners, which I couldn't even sniff at the time). Then Refia for just a solid damn unit that is on basically every non bonus unit banner team I have to this day.

But dang, once you get one of those OP units the way you view and play the game really does change.

Xion86

Looking forward to maxing out Titan straight away....just hoping not to screw up on his abilities like I did with Odin (I straight away grabbed every ATK ability then read you didn't need the last one...). Won't make that mistake again and will check out some suggestions.

Alkez

Man, woof @ those Kefka fight rewards. The robe is ok I guess but everything else is a big disappointment.

You don't like 10% worth of moogles? The fish was mentioned on here beforehand so I just adjusted my event farming to account for it. Means less farming for me so I'm ok with it.

Looking forward to maxing out Titan straight away....just hoping not to screw up on his abilities like I did with Odin (I straight away grabbed every ATK ability then read you didn't need the last one...). Won't make that mistake again and will check out some suggestions.

Tbh it's not a big deal. By the time you'll need that extra SP you'll be able to reset the grid anyways.

I'm in the exact same situation and did the exact same thing with Odin. My "A" squad will love having another DPS focused esper, though.

Kouriozan

Since I already have Lenna's TM staff, I'll grind Roselia's Equip Staff for Ramza, it's near 40% already so I should be ready for his enhancements if it comes in wave 2.

tuffymon

To be fair, there is a 3* later... so it might not be a fuck up then, just not the most efficient now...

Muku

Just ended up getting a bit over 100k Fish. Bought tickets, all cheap 6* mats, Tabby Suit, Beret. 5k left over so 5k left to go to get Cactaur. Thinking of getting MP and ATK abilities and being done after that.

Shouta

Just wait for story events for crysts unless you're really crazy and want to get a leg up. In that case, Support and Attack are the only ones I absolutely recommend.

I'm waiting on the live stream to pull on the guaranteed 5 star banners though I'd probably have to pick up some Lapis for that if I did.

Muku

What is up with this trend of two weeks same banner shit this year? I know potentially they still have chance, because sometimes they reveal them later in week, but I get a feeling we're stuck with the shit bucket we have. :(

I'm also waiting for a non two week event. Apparently Gumi wants rest for no one. But to be honest, this event is kinda boring as shit. I was hoping it would be more interesting. Granted, we have Kefka fight coming up this week, but the rewards are kinda meh. I don't feel an immense OMG I SHOULD DO THIS. The robe is the best thing. But I have a feeling it'll be something that is a bitch and a half even on my main. Let's not even get into my rag tag team D on my alt account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom