• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Doing one ticket summon, we'll see if I'm lucky!

Edit: Blue -> Yellow - Chizzy.

Could be worse. I may need to get another BM now that I have Orlandu and three characters to choose from(Noctis, Orlandu, Luneth), who all can use it.

So we're getting 300 rank for the event too. Should be able to put up another 2 levels by the time it's done. Bring me one NRG away from 12 hours.... if they gave us that 30 for the Anni, basically meaning, they fucking better. 144 NRG.

Pejo

Got my first Giantcryst from the vortex....yea. It's a Guard Giantcryst.

That Reberta vid is pretty interesting. Jump shenanigans could be a lot of fun if you somehow had the miracle of pulling that many.

I just want one. Plz ; ;

Doctor_No

Hrmmm to pull for Reberta or not.....

I'm pretty meh on Reberta so far, she's not that great for the event, and as a single unit she doesn't seem to really shine. Her saving grace is that she has a really awesome sprite.

But having more than one of her may actually make her insanely strong; as the previous link showed. So by using a friend unit (or having more than one of her), there might be a ton of potential hidden.

I went ahead and got a second Reberta, but I haven't farmed her TMs yet, but I think her breath moves be good to chain as well (Ice Breath with Fryevia's Needle seems to be a good match as well).

a Gif from the reddit link (I think it can be timed better through macro) :
peHGsuj.gif

I'm pretty meh on Reberta so far, she's not that great for the event, and as a single unit she doesn't seem to really shine. Her saving grace is that she has a really awesome sprite.

But having more than one of her may actually make her insanely strong; as the previous link showed. So by using a friend unit (or having more than one of her), there might be a ton of potential hidden.

I went ahead and got a second Reberta, but I haven't farmed her TMs yet, but I think her breath moves be good to chain as well (Ice Breath with Fryevia's Needle seems to be a good match as well).

a Gif from the reddit link (I think it can be timed better through macro) :
peHGsuj.gif

Hopefully they wont patch jump spark chains like they did in JP!

If Jumps can spark chain then at least Dragoons have SOMETHING

Valentus

Hopefully they wont patch jump spark chains like they did in JP!

If Jumps can spark chain then at least Dragoons have SOMETHING

actually this gif changes everythingl about our debate of jump skills of reberta

EVERYTHING

2 rebertas are insane as fuck, i dont want to think about 3

Celegus

Wow, wife got Zyrus on her first ticket. Jealous! She got Xon super easily too while I failed miserably, but then I got Setzer and she failed... so I guess I should just sit this one out.

Muku

If Alim/Gumi ever fix Jumps, Reberta will be a goddess, elemental spark chains *-*

Out of all the issues, I am still not sure why the hell Jump hasn't been fixed. It's like it's not even on their list. C'mon guys. Stop making Dragoons so shit.

Out of all the issues, I am still not sure why the hell Jump hasn't been fixed. It's like it's not even on their list. C'mon guys. Stop making Dragoons so shit.

There most be something really deep in the programming code that's making it either impossible or insanely counter productive to fix. I don't see why else they'd leave it for so long.

There most be something really deep in the programming code that's making it either impossible or insanely counter productive to fix. I don't see why else they'd leave it for so long.

Its already fixed in JP

....but they also fixed Spark Chaining with jumps in JP

Hmmmmmm.... Im almost ok with how its setup in global right now

Muku

I feel like they just like shitting on Dragoons. Though would be nice with some kind of "We're working on it, but we're having some issues so please bear with us." Otherwise it just feels like they don't care. [strole]The JPN version doesn't have this issue, does it?[/strike} Nvm, see DrRob posted before I got mine out of door. That's what I thought.

Congrats DrRob!

Ken

I'm just using this quote as a springboard so don't feel like I'm singling you out, but to anyone else thinking about spending lapis on this banner, do keep in mind we're less than two months out from the GL 1 Year Anniversary and we're only likely due for 1, maybe 2 infusions of story lapis between now and then. Don't break the bank if you can't afford to replenish it.

Here's the countdown for the 1 year anniversary of the official Global launch.

t1498593600z4.png

what banners are we expecting between now and then?

evangd007

I think it's possible. Though it depends on how you define salvage. She's never going to be participating in the chain game, but given that GL's Devastate is equal to JP's Devastate+1, you'd hope GL's +2 will be something new and hopefully fairly beefy. 300% ATK on enhanced Berserk is no joke. Our Queen also has an extra ATK+30% passive vs. JP's. Maybe they'll implement a trial that insta-kills all your units if you chain?

That's the issue I see. Her kit is designed to deal non-chaining damage, so numbers tweaks in the same vein as Delita might not be enough.

Guessing from these options that you don't TM macro. Dualcast's time in the sun has kind of faded; if you picked up Y'shtola from the Ifrit raid I wouldn't say it's a huge priority. Blade Mastery is still really powerful. If you don't TM macro I'd say to put them into a Zidane or two; Dual Wield is still probably the biggest advantage you can secure.

Tell us what your other options and/or already acquired TMs are for better advice, though.

I already finished one DW and can't seem to rip another Zidane, so I'll have to make due with the one for the time being. I have also completed Miyuki's katana. Other options are Excalibur, Hayate's hat, and Shine and Queen's ATK materia.

Lyrian

Grats to everyone on their pulls!

Threw a handful of tickets at the banner and got Zyrus, so yay.

Tempted to throw one of the king burst pots at him while he's still 4*, but I'm on the fence about it. Yay/Nay GAF?

Rant time:

-- WTF on the cryst situation in this event? T3s again and single T5s from progression rewards.... but still no T4s anywhere to be found. So frigging worthless /sigh

-- Yay... burst posts are commons this time around.... but got downgraded to compensate... GRRRR

Gumi: I heard everyone complained that burst pots were too rare in the last event. Good news, everyone! We've made them 30x more common than the last event, but downgraded them to mini pots while making feeding them 30x more expensive than a single 4* pot. But, enjoy these burst pots clogging up your inventory! SMH.

Tempted to throw one of the king burst pots at him while he's still 4*, but I'm on the fence about it. Yay/Nay GAF?

Rant time:

-- WTF on the cryst situation in this event? T3s again and single T5s from progression rewards.... but still no T4s anywhere to be found. So frigging worthless /sigh

-- Yay... burst posts are commons this time around.... but got downgraded to compensate... GRRRR

Gumi: I heard everyone complained that burst pots were too rare in the last event. Good news, everyone! We've made them 30x more common than the last event, but downgraded them to mini pots while making feeding them 30x more expensive than a single 4* pot. But, enjoy these burst pots clogging up your inventory! SMH.

the answer is yes

His LB is pretty beefy when maxxed

robotuw

I'll still take it. My Noctis is real close at lvl24 and 4*/5* pots would be a waste on him now.

Alkez

Congrats Dr No, Rob, and Pejo. I am so tempted to join you but I said Aileen would be the last of my whaling until the Queen of Heals comes to GL. We'll see how long I stick to that.

Rant time:

-- WTF on the cryst situation in this event? T3s again and single T5s from progression rewards.... but still no T4s anyuwhere to be found. So frigging worthless /sigh

Yes to LB.

And yeah I get you with T4s. But I wouldn't say T5s are worthless considering they cost 80k mog king currency lol. I'm happy they're giving us one of each for free basically.

But...if we don't have any T4s to upgrade anything then they're basically worthless lmao.

Rixa

While I still don't have her TM spear, I've tried multiple setups but I can't get Reberta to be better than Orlandeau for this Bahumut Raid. 3 Orlandeaus can kill the current ELT Bahumut in 1 turn, Reberta's Crimson death takes around half the hp off of him using Rage first (but it takes multiple turns to setup).

Even if killer works with Jump, I don't see her being that great in this event. Which currently is fairly easy anyway.

She's still a great unit tho, her "breath" moves are pretty amazing. I'll test her more when I finish her TM.

Btw. With help of your Orlandu I could kill ELT in one turn with party of these:

- Noctis - Warp Strike
- Noctis - Warp Strike
- Ace - Wild Card
- Lightning - Crushing Blow
- Setzer - Prismatic Flash
- FOrlandu - Divine Ruination

Its the only time Ive one shotted ELT :D.

Pejo

Thanks guys.

In that moment of bliss, I thought: "perfect time to finish up my first DKS, only need 10.3%!" I still haven't finished the last event ELT with the fire dragon.

Built my team and headed in, and forgot I unequipped most of them for some gimmick stuff I was testing earlier in the week. Even then I didn't notice I had unequipped them until I made it to the dragon and everyone but Noctis and my friend unit got 1RKO'd.

Oops!

I really hope equipment sets by team comes sooner than later. Managing equipment in this game sucks hard right now.

Lyrian

the answer is yes

His LB is pretty beefy when maxxed

I'll still take it. My Noctis is real close at lvl24 and 4*/5* pots would be a waste on him now.

Congrats Dr No, Rob, and Pejo. I am so tempted to join you but I said Aileen would be the last of my whaling until the Queen of Heals comes to GL. We'll see how long I stick to that.

Yes to LB.

And yeah I get you with T4s. But I wouldn't say T5s are worthless considering they cost 80k mog king currency lol. I'm happy they're giving us one of each for free basically.

But...if we don't have any T4s to upgrade anything then they're basically worthless lmao.

1st king pot to Zyrus it is then. Will need to grind out those mini pots before awakening him anyways, as the 2nd one would wasted in his 4* form.

Yeah... but if you can't use them because T4s are still unicorns, all the T5 crysts in the world are useless pixels :)

It used Megaflare on me twice in a row.... -_-

Took one, next turn it started to charge another.... >_>

Many think the fight is bugged after the 3rd threshold. I got through it without him firing any of the charges (I did also have two rounds where he attempted to charge twice in a row) sub 40%. On the other hand, he might have a trigger that determines whether he fires off Megaflare sub 40% or not.

Surprised at reddit at the moment. Normally they have the boss's AI datamined by now and they don't still for Bahamut to figure out this mystery.

Lyrian

I really hope equipment sets by team comes sooner than later. Managing equipment in this game sucks hard right now.

Yes, yes it does.

The trial took me like 30+ minutes because all my physical DPS still had light weapons on and I brought a GAF Marie to the trial. That was absolutely painful to see that fight go in incredibly super slow motion.

Kouriozan

Many think the fight is bugged after the 3rd threshold. I got through it without him firing any of the charges (I did also have two rounds where he attempted to charge twice in a row) sub 40%. On the other hand, he might have a trigger that determines whether he fires off Megaflare sub 40% or not.

Surprised at reddit at the moment. Normally they have the boss's AI datamined by now and they don't still for Bahamut to figure out this mystery.

Same happened to me, Refia can survive without guarding so at 40% he charges I heal / everyone defend.
Next turn he charges again, same thing.
Then for 3 turns he uses his normal spells before charging and not following with Megaflare.

I was stalling the battle for summon orb and he did that like 5 times.

tuffymon

It wasn't pretty, but I cleared baha... course he glitched out and his 40% and on flare just never went off... he'd still charge it and do other attacks, but never the big umph... /shrug

Alkez

It used Megaflare on me twice in a row.... -_-

Took one, next turn it started to charge another.... >_>

:eek: I thought it was just me and I had some buggy run. He did it like 5 times in a row after the 40% threshold. I would have been so mad if I lost because of it.

Lyrian

Shock to no one... Reberta's TM moogle is among the most common drops in the raid gacha.

But, Gumi really doubled down on Crimson Blood moogle drop rates. I'll have my 20 for my illusionary Reberta by tomorrow at the latest.

And of course, Zyrus's moogle is the rarest. Then again, ELT is so much easier this time around, obtaining enough raid coins to pull his rare moogles will be a trivial affair.

My desire to pull is incredibly high. But it's also because we're guaranteed these units TMs through the Raid points.

Went through with a 11 pull,

18424006_10156127363723989_8071706997660264483_n.jpg

What a pathetic batch. However that's my second Zyrus, which means I'll get two high magic rods. By far the most powerful magic weapons I have access to.

c-murph

I brought c-murph along on my ELT run. Big mistake as he's wielding a death ringer x_x

My bad. I only have Death Bringers and no Excaliburs. I prefer the Dark Side.

I haven't been online to play today and adjust my equipment for the event. I'll see what else I can throw on Cid since I have no Holy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom