• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

I'm a crappy F2P player who doesn't play too much. Team:

Exdeath (470 MAG)
Chizuru (521 ATK, w/ Second Knife)
Refia
Minfilia
Cecil

I have around 80% worth of TM moogles so I can get (almost) anything I want now, and I'm trying to determine what will have the greatest impact.

TM's theoretically available are Blade Mastery, Doublehand, Dual Wield, Letters and Arms, Excalibur, Holy, Ribbon, Ultima, Mentality, Brave Suit. What's the best bang for my buck, here? Normally I'd say Dual Wield but Chizuru is pretty limited with weapon choice. Maybe if I get those daggers currently available for Blue Phantoma to go along with it?

ew it's feep

next banner has Abel whose TMR is second dagger but with 82 ATK so that would probably go great for Chizuru.

Blade Mastery, Dual Wield, Brave Suit will stay relevant for awhile. Ribbon too for status fights.
Letters and Arms, Doublehand and Excalibur are ok to good but probably less a priority than the first 3 or 4.
Probably don't bother with Holy, Ultima and Mentality.

i don't know if I would Moogle any unit less than 5* base

I still think it's worth doing, 300 rank xp a pop, T3 stones, xp/money, and magicites... that is of course if you need or want any of that stuff... I should rank up 1 more time to 120 before the event ends, so I'll be doing this for sure~

I'm slowly losing spots again 7850~ @ 5.3m

Yea I think so - I spoke too soon, I'm above the threshold, for now, and sitting at 8K or so. Other than cactuars, and maybe megacrysts for future espers, I really don't need much else from the event, I have like 4-5 of each TM reward possible with the raid.

I am just worried my efforts will be in vain for the final rewards with these bots.

Broseybrose

I'm a crappy F2P player who doesn't play too much. Team:

Exdeath (470 MAG)
Chizuru (521 ATK, w/ Second Knife)
Refia
Minfilia
Cecil

I have around 80% worth of TM moogles so I can get (almost) anything I want now, and I'm trying to determine what will have the greatest impact.

TM's theoretically available are Blade Mastery, Doublehand, Dual Wield, Letters and Arms, Excalibur, Holy, Ribbon, Ultima, Mentality, Brave Suit. What's the best bang for my buck, here? Normally I'd say Dual Wield but Chizuru is pretty limited with weapon choice.

The first TMs I went for (after Dual Cast) were Dual Wield, Blade Mastery, and Sakafubari.

After that, Excalibur, Save the Queen, Black Cowl, Bracers... and more Dual Wields, Blade Mastery, and Sakafubs for your other DMG dealers!

You probably want to get Brave Suit too. I forget about it because I have no Ramza.

Dual Cast is game changing for Refia, then Mentality is really good for her too.

Going STRICTLY by what you listed, Dual Wield and Blade Mastery first. Then Brave Suit. Then Mentality for Refia. Then consider Ribbon and Doublehand.

Feep

Banned
The first TMs I went for (after Dual Cast) were Dual Wield, Blade Mastery, and Sakafubari.

After that, Excalibur, Save the Queen, Black Cowl, Bracers... and more Dual Wields, Blade Mastery, and Sakafubs for your other DMG dealers!

You probably want to get Brave Suit too. I forget about it because I have no Ramza.

Dual Cast is game changing for Refia, then Mentality is really good for her too.

Going STRICTLY by what you listed, Dual Wield and Blade Mastery first. Then Brave Suit. Then Mentality for Refia. Then consider Ribbon and Doublehand.
I actually forgot to list Dual Cast! I'll probably do that, assuming I don't pull off a miracle Rem pull.

I understand the logic behind not using moogles on non 5-star units but trust farming seems horrible and I'm on Android so no automation, I think.

Whelp new commitment for the anniversary..
No daily pull, no ticket usage..
I will reach the anniversary with lots of resources..
Sitting on 12 tix and 1k lapis..
We'll see who wins, gumi..

That being said I need one more shine and the my olive is bis olive.. :/

Broseybrose

I actually forgot to list Dual Cast! I'll probably do that, assuming I don't pull off a miracle Rem pull.

I understand the logic behind not using moogles on non 5-star units but trust farming seems horrible and I'm on Android so no automation, I think.

It super easy to download an emulator (MEMU) and grab a TM farming script from Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/62x2vg/custom_tm_farming_scripts_for_memu/

Too easy Id say, since its thrown the balance of the game way off.

Also, even if you do pull Rem, its good to have a Dual Cast materia for Refia.

Finally, if you have a Shantotto or two, Exdeath LOVES those MAG+30%. My understanding is that its not worth going the Letters and Arms route unless you can farm 3+ of them.

Lyrian

Muku

They'll be giving comp for sure,.

They better. And it better be nice comp. This is bullshit.

Had 11 tickets on alt. Got all the current Mog King tickets and the one from the milestone the other day.

My pulls? Bottom barrel, wipe your ass with it shit. Yay.

x3 Kains (the best in all of the pulls)
x1 Sazh
x1 Penelo
x1 Clyne (sold)
x1 Krile
x1 Cinque
x1 Duane
x1 Heltich
x1 Anzelm

Really? Such ass. Going to farm more Gungnir's I guess.

Edit: Had 189k coins. Went and turned in as many as I could 5k per turn. (4k something left over). In end got two of the Gungnir's and two TM Moogles into the third. Whelp.

I have no desire to raid anymore. I've fallen so far I just don't want to. I have my spike, two gungnirs and will probably get enough in pulls for a second Equip heavy armor.

Just don't care with the bots.

I just wish I could figure out why, who benefits from this?

Syntsui

I have no desire to raid anymore. I've fallen so far I just don't want to. I have my spike, two gungnirs and will probably get enough in pulls for a second Equip heavy armor.

Just don't care with the bots.

I just wish I could figure out why, who benefits from this?
The entire player base with the compensation.

Considering how bad the prizes are for people below 10k, this might have been a blessing in disguise.

Looks like the bots are temporarily contained again.

For how long this time, though?

The damage is done though. I mean in order to get past them it's 4.9 million, and I have no desire to lapis refill to get tickets and a 1% moogle.

I may have only earned 3 tickets and a 1 or 5%, but I earned those. At this rate I'll be lucky to get just the 100 lapis rank.

Rixa

All i want is the 100% Moogle for finishing the Story. A100% Moogle would also be a wonderful compensation.

There lies the problem. I have 80% worth of tm Moogles now and I don't have target to them. Obviously I will keep them for some fancy unit which I don't pull. So to get that 100% isn't so sweet :D.

Iam curious to see how hard last boss is, in JP it was _very_ hard. But Global might be different thing.

oh don't worry Rixa, he managed to beat him with a friend's Reberta, thanks anyway!

Good :).

Muku

Will never happen.

And tickets aren't much better to be honest. At least 11 pulls have a larger chance for a rainbow.

Well, I'd prefer tickets over a free 10+1 because it means I can choose when to use them. On whatever banner I want. Not on whatever shit banner they give it on. Which, I've noticed, they give the free pulls on shit banners.

Maybe 11 pulls have a larger chance for a Rainbow... but it never feels that way for me. Be it free or 5k.

Plus, at least with tickets maybe I could get the dumb banner Gold. (LOL not. Never got Zyrus on fucking Dragon Killer banner. On main or alt.)

Well, I'd prefer tickets over a free 10+1 because it means I can choose when to use them. On whatever banner I want. Not on whatever shit banner they give it on. Which, I've noticed, they give the free pulls on shit banners.

Maybe 11 pulls have a larger chance for a Rainbow... but it never feels that way for me. Be it free or 5k.

Plus, at least with tickets maybe I could get the dumb banner Gold. (LOL not. Never got Zyrus on fucking Dragon Killer banner. On main or alt.)

At this point, I'm happy with either.

across

I think you're dreaming if you're anticipating anything more than 5 tickets at the most (I'm expecting 3 +/- 1) and a 5% Trust Moogle.

Rixa

^^
No way they are giving ton of free shit. I think we get about:

* Original rewards (dunno how the heck they calculate them tho)
* 2-3 freebie tix
* 100 - 200 lapis as compensation (reason those who used Lapis for orbs).

Dandte

I think you're dreaming if you're anticipating anything more than 5 tickets at the most (I'm expecting 3 +/- 1) and a 5% Trust Moogle.

Japan would have had an emergency maintance and a 2000 lapis compensation haha.

5 tickets + a 5% moogle would be super generous for global.

Rixa

I was reading Reddit comments about those bots. Someone said that this might be the "Showcase" of selling stuff.

= Selling botnets.

LucaMac

Dammit. Bonus unit and I accidently went in with my Bahamut team and just a king friend. Painful.

The new XIV raid gatcha in Japan is stupidly generous. Instead of trust moogles they give you the unit only. Two Ystolas on my first pull, three on my second.

Muku

I was reading Reddit comments about those bots. Someone said that this might be the "Showcase" of selling stuff.

= Selling botnets.

What would be the point? You buy one and it gets banned and it results in nothing. Either way, they're fucking it up for the rest of us. It was entertaining at first. Now we're just all screwed when it comes to rewards.

Dammit. Bonus unit and I accidently went in with my Bahamut team and just a king friend. Painful.

The new XIV raid gatcha in Japan is stupidly generous. Instead of trust moogles they give you the unit only. Two Ystolas on my first pull, three on my second.

Sounds like a candy machine. Global doesn't get that.

A 5% Moogle would be useful right now for my Excal. I think we should get more than a few tickets and maybe a Moogle (and that's if we are lucky... and they don't go lololol here's a 1% one). I don't expect much tbh. Global gets mere scraps of peanuts rather than the peanuts themselves.

Ken

now you can *probably* cross off dualcast

also i need to try your magic

~~~~

I actually forgot to list Dual Wield! I'll probably do that, assuming I don't pull off a miracle Gilgamesh pull.

Rixa

What would be the point? You buy one and it gets banned and it results in nothing.

The target is not BE. They are just making it as showcase.

"Look our botnet can do these things and here is our newest showcase"
"We sell this to you buy xxx amount so you can do whatever you want"

Rixa

Bots have invaded JP

18GX4Svg.jpg

Hilarious shit, emergency maintenance when?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom