• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm now at rank 31k. Yay!

"Sorry for the inconvenience, especially to those who may have spent Lapis to try and recoup what they believed was permanently lost. But here a bundle for you to buy!"

:)

Menchi

Ugh, bundle is £ for $ the same... I know Brexit, but that is still crappy. Guess I'll pass.

Edit - Oh, apparently on iOS it's £11.99 but £8.99 on Android. Guess I'll not be passing then heh

LOL.

Rain - "Lasswell don't you worry about my bone"

6lI8RSb.gif

I got my fucking raid ranking back!!!!!

Back in 34k. I was a 5k at one point then the bots put me in 120k....feels good man, feels good!

Also what's the highest damage you guys have been able to put out on Bahamut? 16.4 million with 3 Orlandu and a TT finisher using Alterna.

evangd007

Nothing shows up in the vortex for me. No matter how many times I force close and reopen the app, it downloads new data, then nothing in the vortex. Help?

RedZaraki

Banned
So let's talk chainers:

- Orlandeau
- Aileen
- Tidus in the future.

Are they always intended to chain with themselves best? Or do they actually work together in some way?

Ken

You can't beat chaining with your clone.

I don't know if those three have any chaining with each other but everyone does have other options to chain with obviously (Agrias, Lorraine, Onion Knight, etc). You also run into non-imperil synergy unless you do some mess of a weapon swap for those three specifically.

- Edgar's Auto Bowgun (オートボウガン)
- Tidus' Quick Trick (クイックトリック)
- Blanc's Thunder Clap (サンダークラップ)
- Setzer's Prismatic Flash (セブンフラッシュ)
- Amelia's Disorder (ディスオーダー)
- Rikku's Lightning Bolt (ライトニングボルト)
- Prishe's Combo Attack (乱撃)
- Prishe's Asura Fist (夢想阿修羅拳)
- Chizuru's Pipe Dream (夢幻泡影)
- Orlandu's and K. Delita's Lightning Stab (無双稲妻突き)
- Gilgamesh's Enhanced Three Part Sword (+1 and +2) (三対の剣)

---

- Orlandu's Holy Explosion (聖光爆裂破)
- Agrias' Holy Explosion (聖光爆裂破)
- Dark Veritas' Dark Guilt (暗黒の罪科)
- Ace's Enhanced Tri-Laser (+1 and +2) (トライレーザー)
- Onion Knight's 45 MP Skills, 25 MP Skills, and Onion Cutter (オニオンカッター, ぜんそくぜんぎり, オニオンスライス, XX輝き)
- Lorraine's Lightning Storm (疾風迅雷)
- Lorraine's Gale Sword (疾風の剣)

---

- Vaan's Assault Strike (アサルトストライク)
- Edgar's Chainsaw (かいてんのこぎり)
- M. Ramza's Sword of Justice (正義の剣)
- Nyx's King's Sword (王の剣)
- Lorraine's Blade Prison (ブレイドプリズン)
- E. Terra's Chaos Wave 2 (ケイオスウェイヴ 2)
- Gouken's Tiger's Fist (虎剛の拳)
- Gouken's Dragon Kick (龍柔の脚)
- Eileen's Piledriver (+2) (パイルドライバー)

robotuw

Shouldn't come as a surprise but some of the new story missions require a leveled-up Sakura. Glad I've been working on getting all the story characters maxed.

Just broke 30k lapis thanks to the story. With that and over 60 tickets I'm very close to pre-Orlandu levels.

Shouldn't come as a surprise but some of the new story missions require a leveled-up Sakura. Glad I've been working on getting all the story characters maxed.

Just broke 30k lapis thanks to the story. With that and over 60 tickets I'm very close to pre-Orlandu levels.

That dedication, I salute you!

BRING ELIXIR!

Ok it worked. Demonic Life ability is needed and first turn Guard.
Mael.PNG
Megaflare2.PNG

Byebye.PNG
Result.PNG

1st pic After Maelstorm
2nd Pic Megaflare (Drain Blade / Lance before Megaflare)

-> You just need one ELIXIR for mp & GUARD at first turn.

1st Turn: Guard
2nd Turn and onwards: Drain Blade
Use Lance when in low MP (above 10mp needs to be)
Use Elixir when Lance drains Bahamuts MP to 0.

Not sure if you can do Esper kill with this setup.

Can you put your Firion up again? I haven't been able to clear this yet and would like to get it done.

Camwi

Hi guys. I'm new to this game, as I've only been playing since the start of May. No rainbows yet (I really wanted Roberta), but I finally have a decent group that I'm cool with, though of course none of them are 6* yet due to lack of awakening materials.

Firion
Rain
Terra
Shine
Zyrus

Saving up tickets and lapis for the hopes of some cool anniversary stuff.

Btw, is there a GAF friends list somewhere?

Hi guys. I'm new to this game, as I've only been playing since the start of May. No rainbows yet (I really wanted Roberta), but I finally have a decent group that I'm cool with, though of course none of them are 6* yet due to lack of awakening materials.

Firion
Rain
Terra
Shine
Zyrus

Ho Boy a newbie!

We have all the essentials in the OP right?

Either way welcome to the club. decent team ya got there. Should be ok for a long time

Add me and start working on the Event if you want to snag some Event materials. Grab as many gaf Friends as possible and follow the beginners guides

Discord Chat is best place for fast advice

Anyways my friend ID is

746 132 519

Camwi

Ho Boy a newbie!

We have all the essentials in the OP right?

Either way welcome to the club. decent team ya got there. Should be ok for a long time

Add me and start working on the Event if you want to snag some Event materials. Grab as many gaf Friends as possible and follow the beginners guides

Discord Chat is best place for fast advice

Anyways my friend ID is

746 132 519

Thanks, I added you.

I did pull a Sice at one point, so I've been using all of my NRG to run the event. Sucks that they don't offer Holy Crystals, though, as I really want to get my Zyrus up to 5* and probably make him my main guy, since I think he's the most powerful character I have so far.

Is this ranking list pretty dependable for newbies? I pretty much based my group on it.

Post your ID so we can add you =)

Why didn't I think of that?

088 669 960

Thanks, I added you.

I did pull a Sice at one point, so I've been using all of my NRG to run the event. Sucks that they don't offer Holy Crystals, though, as I really want to get my Zyrus up to 5* and probably make him my main guy, since I think he's the most powerful character I have so far.

Is this ranking list pretty dependable for newbies? I pretty much based my group on it.

Youll get a bunch while catching up through the story and alternatively the awakening vortex

I recommend getting through the story for new players as its also supplies lapis, rank ups, espers and overall progress as well as raw materials

Prioritize opening slots, building a solid team and enjoying going through the game at your own pace

Valentus

Firion
Rain
Terra
Shine
Zyrus

Welcome. The friend list is in the gaf playbook. The link of the playbook is in the first post. I recommend you to read it to understand a bit better how the game works.

Also what i recommend you asap: use a powerfull friend and clear the ff3 event. The crystal mail and mighty hammer will help you a lot.

Also with a powerful friend beat intangir for the enhacer, another great sword.

Search my username and add me, i can build a auto-attack lightning so you can get the genji blade and atk materia in the gilga trial.

Muku

Thanks, I added you.

088 669 960

Make sure to put in your message GAF so we know where you're from. :)

Edit: Sent a request from my main and alt acc.

Lyrian

Firion
Rain
Terra
Shine
Zyrus

Make sure to put in your message GAF so we know where you're from. :)

Welcome aboard the insane train!

Sent an invite. As Muku said, please edit your greeting to mention GAF as that helps greatly with identifying GAFers in-game.

Camwi

Thanks for the friend requests, guys. I added GAF to my greeting, as requested. And I kind of figured that link in the OP would lead to the friends list, but I can't access it from work. I'll definitely delve into it when I get home.

It's crazy how powerful these units are that I'm seeing. Until now, the highest attack or magic that I've gotten from a random friend was around 400, which while helpful (and stronger than my own team), is definitely not enough to deal with the harder difficulties on the events.

Firion
Rain
Terra
Shine
Zyrus

Added you. I think Zyrus would be the best unit to set as your companion unit and best unit next to Firion at this time.

Iceman829

Thanks for the friend requests, guys. I added GAF to my greeting, as requested. And I kind of figured that link in the OP would lead to the friends list, but I can't access it from work. I'll definitely delve into it when I get home.

It's crazy how powerful these units are that I'm seeing. Until now, the highest attack or magic that I've gotten from a random friend was around 400, which while helpful (and stronger than my own team), is definitely not enough to deal with the harder difficulties on the events.

If you need to beat the Battle of Judecca ELT i usually just use Bladeblitz, repeat, repeat, warp break, repeat with my unit

Muku

GAF has crazy powerful units. :D Helped me get through so much~

But we have. Its in the first post. The exviusGAF playbook

I did not see that before. Pretty good.

Mine's 737852652. Sent an invite to Camwi. For now I have Sice up for the event, but will change back to Firion when I have the chance. Over halfway building up Blade Mastery as well.

Camwi

Added you. I think Zyrus would be the best unit to set as your companion unit and best unit next to Firion at this time.

Thanks, I was curious about that. I've had Terra set as my companion just because I'm a fan of her character, but I agree with you that Zyrus is my most powerful unit, so I'll change it.

If you need to beat the Battle of Judecca ELT i usually just use Bladeblitz, repeat, repeat, warp break, repeat with my unit

I need to beat all of the PRO and ELT events still, so thanks for the advice.

c-murph

Daily: Shine No.5... Woooo Quick Assault No.5 in like a month! Can never have enough of those.

Any one buy the 4* ticket bundle? Decided to go for it because Rikku.

tuffymon

Daily: Shine No.5... Woooo Quick Assault No.5 in like a month! Can never have enough of those.

Any one buy the 4* ticket bundle? Decided to go for it because Rikku.

I bought it

Also, we keep talking about how the gear for this portion sucks, but the quest for the Dragon Helm seems to be worthwhile 20% fire/ice/lightning helm. Never have enough resist gear...

robotuw

088 669 960

Fresh meat! I love new players because I rarely get to show off since everyone here is so strong. Added and enjoy!

Feel free to ask us anything, it distracts us from griping about Gumi's design decisions (our favorite pastime).

c-murph

I bought it

Also, we keep talking about how the gear for this portion sucks, but the quest for the Dragon Helm seems to be worthwhile 20% fire/ice/lightning helm. Never have enough resist gear...

Buying it tomorrow when I get paid. I'll actually save this one this time around.

Not a bad deal I think. Ticket with a better chance at getting a Rainbow, some lapis for refreshes, and something else... I forget already. lul. I guess the shiny ticket blinded me. Hopefully they have a few more to come end of June.

Welcome. The friend list is in the gaf playbook. The link of the playbook is in the first post. I recommend you to read it to understand a bit better how the game works.

Also what i recommend you asap: use a powerfull friend and clear the ff3 event. The crystal mail and mighty hammer will help you a lot.

Also with a powerful friend beat intangir for the enhacer, another great sword.

Search my username and add me, i can build a auto-attack lightning so you can get the genji blade and atk materia in the gilga trial.

Wait... you have a unit that can solo that? Cause that blade and materia are on my Orlandeau shopping list.

Could I borrow her too? Not sure if I have you added but my ID is 959 592 534.

Nikokuno

Firion
Rain
Terra
Shine
Zyrus

Welcome !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom