• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Tier

Hey guys I finally got Maxell.

ufpWG9l.jpg

:(

Having a tough time trying to kill Maxwell with the esper.

robotuw

Hey guys I finally got Maxell.

:(

Having a tough time trying to kill Maxwell with the esper.

Are you talking about the ELT or non-ELT version? If you're trying to get Maxwell in the non-ELT version then you don't need to kill her with the esper, you just have to summon Diabolos at some time during the fight.

Lucreto

I have tried to get Maxwell by summoning diablos but I can't keep anyone alive long enough to summon it.

I am using valentus and a character with hide and trying to generate enough to summon him.

Maxwell attacking first seems to want to attack that one character exclusively. Then I forget my timing and Noct gets swiftly murdered.

Muku

I had Rydia with me to help build up Esper bar. (Orlandu was a bit of a hog initially though on the LB crystals.) I think Garnet's LB helps build up Esper bar too. Was totally worth bringing her. I didn't have either built up last time this event was around. This time I'd shortly ago finished Rydia and working on Garnet. Totally worth it.

Lucreto, are you bringing a healer and tank?

The idea behind this, if you want to summon Diablos (thank kami-sama it doesn't have to kill her, just be summoned), then you're going to need to be in there for the long haul.

Team that helped me pull it off was a Cecil, Refia, Rydia, Orlandu, and Minfillia. Guest was a GAF Noctis.

Cecil with Provoke first round. Buff second. Refia on heal/rez duty, Minfillia buffing/casting Light Resistance, while Orlandu was my attacker. Noctis did back up rez (when Refia ate dirt), debuffed, and attacked. Need a Noctis of my own and was glad I brought him. You're just going to want to survive as long as possible to get off summon and finish her off.

Rixa

Ok refreshed Expedition list:

Class D: 1 day "Dream Job" 10nrg restore (no clue how many)
Class C: 1 day "Parley"10 nrg restore (no clue how many)
Class B: 12h "Sword in the Stone" (Mini burst pot)

Refresh free in 23h (costs 100 Lapis to refresh)

Grabbed Class C, Mercedes / WoL / Chiz / Grande Burrito = 80% + 1 Light curtain 100%

Fuck this shit :D

Visceir

Grabbed Class C, Mercedes / WoL / Chiz / Grande Burrito = 80% + 1 Light curtain 100%

Probably obvious knowledge, but if you just randomly pick an expedition and then recall it you'll have another mission, so 4 missions to choose from. Seems like the only penalty to that is the gil you spend.

Rixa

Probably obvious knowledge, but if you just randomly pick an expedition and then recall it you'll have another mission, so 4 missions to choose from. Seems like the only penalty to that is the gil you spend.

Yeah, been doing this.

But now I have 5 quest in list

3x 1 Day
2x 12h

These after few recalls...

Alkez

Man I'm getting so many connection issues on GL it's becoming unplayable. I don't know why it's just happening on BE GL and nothing else.

Sweet. Took Setzer instead of CoD. Did it in 3 rounds. Brought Refia and Cecil though in case. Plus used their buffs. MOOOOOOOGLE! Thank you Alkez :D

Np. Glad I could help :)

tuffymon

Through an emulator or phone? Either way that sucks. If you figure it out do tell, maybe it'll help someone else? I know personally I haven't had any issues in a long time.

Alkez

Through an emulator or phone? Either way that sucks. If you figure it out do tell, maybe it'll help someone else? I know personally I haven't had any issues in a long time.

It's been on my phone. Trying it on Nox now. At first I thought maybe it was my internet but everything else has been working fine. And the other apps on my phone have been working too so I'm not quite sure what it is. I'll see how Nox goes, maybe it's something with BE on that particular device after the update. I'm uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone to see if that changes anything as well.

Lyrian

For 10 energy restore potions, D yields 1 potion, while C yields 2 potions.

C is a safe 6 relic yield, which is fine. But, costs that damn Light/Lunar Curtain to make 100%, which is ungodly expensive to craft (10 light megas per) and unbuyable otherwise :/

Alkez

Same on ios, but only in wifi and when i use auto-touch. Strange.

Yeah it's weird, if I play on data I have no issues, which is why I thought it was my internet to begin with. I've just adjusted my macro to account for the connecting issues (which tbh I should have done when I first made the macro) so at least I can TM farm and not get frustrated lol.

Last time I decided to pull I got Summed Lid. Decided to wait for Rikku.

Something told me to pull a daily today.

Summer Lid. -_-

On bad banner you get banner units.

On good banner you get off banner units.

RNG...

evangd007

Could I borrow someone's super buff MAG-based build Fryevia for Maxwell ELT? The only one on my friend list has an ATK-based 2H build that does minuscule damage.

J-Tier

Are you talking about the ELT or non-ELT version? If you're trying to get Maxwell in the non-ELT version then you don't need to kill her with the esper, you just have to summon Diabolos at some time during the fight.
Oh, I didn't know that. Yeah, I'm talking about the non-ELT version. I'm still having problems building enough of the esper meter before I either kill Maxwell or my whole team dies.

Rixa

Everything was 5*
There was a single rainbow banner ONCE since the new rainbow rate, and now it's always double rainbow :(

You want that awesome Drace TM weapon, well I have good news!
Its double 4* banner too...

Drace (4★ ~ 6★)
→ Buffer/Support & Magic attacker.
→ TM → [Sword]: ATK 80, MAG 100, ???.

Vayne (4★ ~ 6★)
→ Can use physical and magic damage shields. Can buff party's stats.
→ TM → [Ability] HP+20%, ATK+15%.

Alkez

Could I borrow someone's super buff MAG-based build Fryevia for Maxwell ELT? The only one on my friend list has an ATK-based 2H build that does minuscule damage.

I wouldn't say mine is super buff but it's been helping people clear Maxwell Elite and it's still up if you have me? If not what's your code? I have 1 free slot.

evangd007

I wouldn't say mine is super buff but it's been helping people clear Maxwell Elite and it's still up if you have me? If not what's your code? I have 1 free slot.

If your name in game is Alkez then I don't have you. My code is 042 446 671 (AgentG). Thank you!

Kouriozan

Man JP also get one month of free daily summon apparently :lol
Good luck for people playing both version!

And 500 Lapis + 1 5* EX ticket?

EDIT : confirmed by Rozalin on Reddit.
Also 20 30 tickets, Alim is so crazy with their gifts there.

Blah my 5* ticket was a Dark Fina. Keep getting mages in a version of the game that hates mages. Oh well it was free can't be mad. Gonna use like 10 of these tickets on ATK banner.

Valentus

Damn, work absorbs me so much, i couldnt afford to play exvius JP and GL at the same time. I'll only stick with the peasant Global version xD

Alkez

Whoever's idea it was to start a JP account last week is an actual genius (I think it was Hippo or Muku?). I swear I only did it because I was following the crowd lol. Didn't think I would get this into it, or that I would love the unit I was disappointed in pulling. And then to be given so much free stuff as well is just icing on the cake.

Meanwhile in GL I'm having connection issues for days.

Shouta

Damn, I wake up to so many tickets in JP, even a guaranteed 5 star ex ticket.

I got Gilgamesh finally. Now I can get myself a genji glove lol.

Eidjinn

Daily half: Bikini Dark Fina.

Meh. I've being trying to get a second DPS for months.

For some reason, I don't think Noctis and Gilgamesh are too good for the future. Need a Freiya or Orlandu... or Eileen... XD

forgrim

[jp] wow, free five star ticket...and pulled a beatrice. My jp account has now 5 97+ ranked 5 stars, and its a week old. I need these rates on global holy sheezy.

(Cg fina, dkc, eileen, tidus, runera, and beatrice)

Now two more 5 stars then my year old global account wtffffff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom