• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

TAKE THAT GUMI YOU DONKEY PUNK FREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!

17353404_10155924969873989_6269919519335767377_n.jpg

That didn't cost another $500 right 🙈

Exactly why I'll never spend money on a game like this. Glad you finally got what you wanted, but man... these rates are just the pits.

No lies detected here. Holy mother of moogles, that's an **insane** pull. Is it possible for jealousy to go "off the scale" here, lol?

Seeing pulls like this makes me realize that the most difficult trial in FFBE is against the siren song of 'hey, your next pull could be like that, too. Or better!'

Just go back a few pages and remember the road it took to get to that one...

Huge grats that you finally got those. What a road + shitton of money used :/.

Alkez

Should I farm 4 Arsha Talismans or 2 is enough? I have only 4 of that guy and I pretend to use Champion Belt on WoL in the future.

I'll need them for Cecil and Refia/Tilith basically, will we get an even better accessory for these characters any time soon?

I would say go for 4 based on that setup. I had a look when Elle first dropped and there was nothing better except Exceed Rings. There might be something better now but that would mean it's very far away. I think they're worth farming personally.

Daaaamnnnnn.

Congrats my man.

Alkez

Need some TM help. I'm looking at my list of units and wondering if the following units are worth farming at some point:

Leo - Aegis Shield - I get that it's the best shield, but I only have 2 Leos and by the time I finish farming it it seems much better shields will be out (Genji Shield and Metal Slime Tray seem really good to me.

Medius - Growth eggs - They're cool but I pretty much exclusively use Cactuars.

Ingus - Letters and Arms - I thought it would be cool to have because they stack, but outside of Ramza or some random hybrid unit I can't see the point in farming this at all.

Unless someone can see some value in my farming these at some point I'm just going to fuse all my dupes into one.

H3xum

Need some TM help. I'm looking at my list of units and wondering if the following units are worth farming at some point:

Leo - Aegis Shield - I get that it's the best shield, but I only have 2 Leos and by the time I finish farming it it seems much better shields will be out (Genji Shield and Metal Slime Tray seem really good to me.

Medius - Growth eggs are cool but I pretty much exclusively use Cactuars.

Ignus - I thought it would be cool to have because they stack, but outside of Ramza or some random hybrid unit I can't see the point in farming this at all.

Unless someone can see some value in my farming these at some point I'm just going to fuse all my dupes into one.

I think Medius is the only one worth looking into there. Leos shield is nice but not a game changer, Ignus is only good if you have 4x.

Rixa

As this latest event shows Iam not sure if shield that has stoning immunity and no element resistance is worth of farming at this point (I have Leo at 35% and 4 Leo's at 0%).

If you don't have anything else to grind, then maybe do it. But as for now I see it as waste of time & nrg.

Medius - You said, Cactuars are way to go. Personally I hate Explorations and not like Exp Vortex either. So the time & nrg used for GE could be used to something actual useful.

Ingus - I had 5, now 1. Won't waste time to this really niche TM that you prolly would need more than one. I do have 4 Mag 30% (5th is at 95%) so for me it would be just waste of nrg & time to grind it.

= TM farm something else if you got better TM eq's / abilities.

Xion86

17353404_10155924969873989_6269919519335767377_n.jpg

:eek: I don't even know what to say....
Spent around £80 and over 20 tickets to try for Gilgamesh and no luck. Didn't want to go any further, not one Rainbow. Very lucky and big congratulations on that insane pull.

Alright, I think after struggling to do some of these raids, my chances of getting Yshtola are getting lower and lower. I'm thinking I"m going to come back to Exvius especially since I rolled Noctis. Anyone mind helping a fellow out and adding me so I can at start farming PROs? It would be much appreciated....

ID: 677,352,448

Added you (but try add "GAF" somewhere in your player greeting so you don't get randomly kicked for space :))

Medius - Growth eggs - They're cool but I pretty much exclusively use Cactuars.

Ingus - Letters and Arms - I thought it would be cool to have because they stack, but outside of Ramza or some random hybrid unit I can't see the point in farming this at all.

I went for 2 Growth Eggs and really glad I did. It has let me quickly max a unit out for or during an event that I want to use.
1) This event I wanted to try Firion and he wasn't maxed, and I was able to quickly max him out with 2 Growth Eggs, ADV Vortex and a few refreshes.
2) For the FFType Zero event, I equipped both Growth Eggs to one of my Bonus units, ran the event as normal and ended up maxing that unit to 80/80 before the event ended.

Xion86

Thank god se have raid summon.It calms my pull itch.

I know right! I'm building up some more coins before a mass pull.

Back at work now, so can't do ELT as it takes longer and have to pick the right moves. So I'm going to do PRO during the day which I can do in 1 or 2 turns, and ELT once I get home.

Alkez

I think Medius is the only one worth looking into there. Leos shield is nice but not a game changer, Ignus is only good if you have 4x.
As this latest event shows Iam not sure if shield that has stoning immunity and no element resistance is worth of farming at this point (I have Leo at 35% and 4 Leo's at 0%).

If you don't have anything else to grind, then maybe do it. But as for now I see it as waste of time & nrg.

Medius - You said, Cactuars are way to go. Personally I hate Explorations and not like Exp Vortex either. So the time & nrg used for GE could be used to something actual useful.

Ingus - I had 5, now 1. Won't waste time to this really niche TM that you prolly would need more than one. I do have 4 Mag 30% (5th is at 95%) so for me it would be just waste of nrg & time to grind it.

= TM farm something else if you got better TM eq's / abilities.
I went for 2 Growth Eggs and really glad I did. It has let me quickly max a unit out for or during an event that I want to use.
1) This event I wanted to try Firion and he wasn't maxed, and I was able to quickly max him out with 2 Growth Eggs, ADV Vortex and a few refreshes.
2) For the FFType Zero event, I equipped both Growth Eggs to one of my Bonus units, ran the event as normal and ended up maxing that unit to 80/80 before the event ended.

Thanks for all your answers guys. I think I'll definitely fuse the Ingus' and Leos. I'll need to think some more about Medius. Because I don't use refreshes it takes me so long to farm a TM from a single unit I just don't know if I'll ever get time to farm the two I have. Adding to the fact that now content is becoming quite challenging I think I need to start focusing on the "power TMs" I have available to me. I do want them though for the reasons Xion stated though.

Visceir

Daily was Ramza, GL continues to be very generous to me. Noctis, Ace, Yun, Olive, Gilgamesh, Ramza since january and not a single 5k pull done, wew.

Leo and Medius will gradually become less and less relevant. Ingus TM can offer value when using with Ashe or Trance Terra...or way further in future when Sylvia is added.

I'd say consider getting SPR/HP TMs instead if you have any units with those TMRs.

bonkeng

Whatever the next banner is, I hope it's not a grinding event. Mog King and Raid running concurrently will burn players out.

Syntsui

Whatever it is, we are in for some really expensive weeks, DQ is godlike for TMs and that silver turd, then there is Eileen, Orlandu, Tidus...

Kouriozan

Whatever it is, we are in for some really expensive weeks, DQ is godlike for TMs and that silver turd, then there is Eileen, Orlandu, Tidus...

Will be hard to resist for sure, told myself I would only do daily and hope I can keep that promise this time.

Thank you guys

I just had the feeling to do one more 11 pull today. I was eating dinner and just on a whim loaded up the game , said FUCK IT, and boom. I didn't even celebrate. I just looked at my phone and had a sigh of relief.

I can sleep easier tonight.

God damn I wish I had your luck..That is just fucking insane. What a pull.

My daily and my only ticket were absolute garbage.

I hope we get Orlandu :)

I need to waste some lapis, im itching to pull this banner but I am trying to stay away, will wait till I know whats coming next before I pull.

If there is no Orlandu next week or DQ I will be pulling on this banner.

H3xum

If they do the right move and release the proper FFX altogether, some serious lapis will be spent.

I think that's the next banner I am going to actually pull on. I will do dailies for Orlandu and Eileen if she's a thing, but, will do 11 pulls on the proper FFX Banner.

I believe the initial Tidus banner in JP was a trap. 2-3 6*s and a 5* or two.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I think that's the next banner I am going to actually pull on. I will do dailies for Orlandu and Eileen if she's a thing, but, will do 11 pulls on the proper FFX Banner.

I believe the initial Tidus banner in JP was a trap. 2-3 6*s and a 5* or two.

This split up Marie and Emperor and Gumi has been pretty good about not overstuffing banners. I could see them just delay Tidus to X and release Will. It's no real loss at all since the X banner was the following month.

Syntsui

Is there any use for having a 100% TMed unit if you don't use it? If it I sell it do I use the TM?

Someone from Gumi said they plan to do something to reward the player that got 100% TM for a character. I'm saving all my characters, but they are occupying a lot of space right now.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Instead of recovering from rng on the boss, just using smoke bombs instead. Had one turn where he managed to wipe all but Cecil with 27 HP. Not even sure how that worked with Cheer, Barfire, Focus up, but it worked and it hurt.

So anyone that played JPN while this event was going on I have a question. If we don't kill Ifrit in the time limit for the current level does he go back down a single level or all the way to the beginning? I know I saw someone say he only got to 18 on JPN so I am curious to see how high we can get him.

Cecil (Focus and Provoke)
Refia (Curaja and Barfira)
CoD (Barfira and Return)
Rain (Undermine and Leadership)
Yun (Blazing Fists)

I would put Barfira on Cecil instead of Refia. Refia is basically going to be Cure-bot for the entire fight. Cecil can survive on his own and can throw in Curaja+Barfira when he needs to.

You also neeeeeed fire resist on a couple units, especially Cecil.

Visceir

I just hit 21 myself so hey at least I can get her TM when I get her. Up to 1.1 million points so only 100k to go. Can't believe her rate is that bad lol.

On JP version I only got her after I had gotten her via individual points too, just that on JP she was a 600k point reward, I think. GL has way better rewards in the form of king pots and such....cactuars seem kinda lacking this time around though.

The raid will level down 1 level and the timer should reset, I think. Never paid all too much attention to the raid timer and just accepted the bonus for what it is.

man this event sure gives a lot of Thancred´s, have 2 of his TM done now and also one TM done for Minfilia.

Y´shtola however I only have 1 of so far... TM is at 50%

Pejo

I just hit 21 myself so hey at least I can get her TM when I get her. Up to 1.1 million points so only 100k to go. Can't believe her rate is that bad lol.

Are you doing refreshes to get those points or just grinding ELT, or both?

I'm still in the middle of the 6* materials tiers, and I haven't wasted any orbs, and even got a rank up this morning.

But yea, no Y'sh here either. Got lots of her TM moogles and 3 of Thancred's already done, handful of Minfilias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom