• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malakhov

Banned
Bleh, didn't want him to show up right now...

Any upcoming banners with really good TMs so I can convince myself not to blow all my lapis and tickets on this guy...

Got my Cecil from the daily, so this ticket is for next week. Officially done with dailies and pulls from PC.

Gotta put in more work with Ifrit. I just can't run elite, so I have to farm pro. But even pro I can't do unless I have an elite friend. Friends from around my level just don't cut It

Edit: thoughts from an ex-payer now F2P. ReRolling gives you so much lapis and tickets towards doing things. Game gets stale, reroll and try to get current meta top tier for "free". Sure you lose your limited characters, and may spend weeks getting back others but eventually you get to a good place compared to where you were.

With getting Cecil, essentially this account is back to where I was trading elza for Olive and Ramza for Delita and Marie. With the added bonus of actually drawing Zidanes in this account as opposed to 7 months no Zidane. All that's left is to farm out my one TM from the previous (doublehand).

Celegus

I'll try a few tickets on the first day and dailies to at least get some bonus units, but that's it. Have no expectation of getting him and there's no way I'm risking everything I have chasing a rainbow.

Kouriozan

Thanks Kourio, any info on the tms? And the tms on the tidus banner are good? That would make more sense to pull then.

On Dragon Quest there is a +40% ATK materia, a "almost ribbon" shield, a sword with machine killer, and refresh/regen materia on the base 5*

Final Fantasy X got the must have Rikku and her TM accessory that let anyone use AoE full break / AoE Esuna / 5 turns AoE 200% limit fill rate and an AoE attack + 1 random status effect.

Rixa

I'll try a few tickets on the first day and dailies to at least get some bonus units, but that's it. Have no expectation of getting him and there's no way I'm risking everything I have chasing a rainbow.

As always, going to pull tix & use dailies and use tix I buy from King Mog :)

Malakhov

Banned
On Dragon Quest there is a +40% ATK materia, a "almost ribbon" shield, a sword with machine killer, and refresh/regen materia on the base 5*

Final Fantasy X got the must have Rikku and her TM accessory that let anyone use AoE full break / AoE Esuna / 5 turns 200% limit fill rate and an AoE attack + 1 random status effect.
But is rikku a 5*?

And wow, nice bunch on the DQ banner. I think you convinced me to do dailies only and resolve myself to use orlandu from my friend's list.

hit 1.2 millions last night and got my guaranteed Yshtola

which is good cuz fuck... could not get her to drop with coins lol

i think im also flooded im mats and awakening materials... i have crafted all the exclusive gear..

im just gonna get the moogle and sell all the coins from here on out

Prototype

hit 1.2 millions last night and got my guaranteed Yshtola

which is good cuz fuck... could not get her to drop with coins lol

i think im also flooded im mats and awakening materials... i have crafted all the exclusive gear..

im just gonna get the moogle and sell all the coins from here on out

Damn, you really went the full 1.2 mil and didn't get her from coin pulls?

Rixa

So then there's definitely going to be players who both don't make the 1.2 mil AND don't pull her off a coin...

Just makes me thankful that I got her. Figured everyone would get her, but that really doesn't seem the the case anymore.

Yeah there will be. JP just announced new Raid and those units are in gacha. So if one plays 6-8 months from here onwards, one might have chance to grab them :p.

Luckily most of players can pull / own Refia.

Cid's here and I cant help but be a little disappointed

I thought they weren't going to copy JP and much and the next FFT event seemed like an ample opportunity to diverge

Instead we have 2 non FFT units on the banner that also have the bonus for some reason

WTF... I mean I know that they ONLY do bonus on banner units now but still. What a crock of shit

Give me a reason to pull out Mustadio, Agrias, and Alma from The vault. Lets celebrated FFT for a change.

This shit is so lazy and I feel like they are just caving to the pressures of the playerbase to just push Orlandu out so that reddit can fucking shut up about it

Assholes I'd rather see a delay if it means global ends up with something special

Im thinking of just doing dailies until the end of the banner. Then if No orlandu i go all in!

By then We would also know What the next banner will be. If it's DQ banner I think I would save them lapis and go all in on that instead and just hope to get Orlando down the line

Well, with TGC coming on Friday i think its time to turn Noct into an evasion tank. Squad will be TGC for chaining, Olive for chain finisher, Noct for evasion tanking, Ling for break and Ling things, and Yshtola/Refia. The only atk buff if running Ysh is Noct's link. Wont have that problem if I run Refia. Thoughts?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
No Tickets or Lapis...but excited to see that Orlandu is finally hitting.

Edit:

Havent played much lately...is it still possible to get Yshtola if i can clear Pro difficulty on the Raid ?

H3xum

Edit:

Havent played much lately...is it still possible to get Yshtola if i can clear Pro difficulty on the Raid ?

Yeah, you just have to have a bit of luck on your side to get her via coin pulls. The 1.2mil seems unattainable this late in the game

cw_sasuke

Yeah, you just have to have a bit of luck on your side to get her via coin pulls. The 1.2mil seems unattainable this late in the game

Okay thanks - i will try to get her via pulls then. Hope she isnt too rare. I already have Refia...but a second Top Tier healer(for free) would be cool for down the line.

evangd007

Orlandeau is upon us. It was nice knowing half of you, and I look forward to having Orlandeau as a friend unit from the other half.

Edit:

Here's the calc from reddit, make a copy and see where you stand: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...ade_a_ifrit_raid_point_calculator_that_tells/

Remember that if you do ELT and lose, you still get coins. The break even point is around 35%. If you use a smoke bomb or the Escape ability before you completely wipe, you still get xp and rank xp.

cw_sasuke

She's stupid rare.

Like....I'm at 500 pulls. I think Val only got 1-2 with 1500 pulls.

Wow...way to kill any hope i had lol....if Valentus only got 1-2 its probably impossible for me to get one..then again RNG you never know. I should have just started earlier....

Will Yshtola ever come back or is this the only shot to get her ?
Edit:
Here's the calc from reddit, make a copy and see where you stand: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...ade_a_ifrit_raid_point_calculator_that_tells/

Remember that if you do ELT and lose, you still get coins. The break even point is around 35%. If you use a smoke bomb or the Escape ability before you completely wipe, you still get xp and rank xp.

Thanks !!
I tired ELT once and got completely destroyed....i dont think have the team to run it and the damage to make it worthwhile. Havent gotten around to level some of my 6* units like Ling or Firion...they might have been helpful now.

Rixa

Okay thanks - i will try to get her via pulls then. Hope she isnt too rare. I already have Refia...but a second Top Tier healer(for free) would be cool for down the line.

Honestly.

Try to get Minfilia (200k points or something + evolution materials!). It is as good as Marie (base 5*) or even better utility unit.

I will definitely max level my copy.

You have Refia + Dual Cast, so its not a huge issue if you miss her. Bigger issue will be missing Minfilia (base 4*).

cw_sasuke

Honestly.

Try to get Minfilia (200k points or something + evolution materials!). It is as good as Marie (base 5*) or even better utility unit.

I will definitely max level my copy.

You have Refia + Dual Cast, so its not a huge issue if you miss her. Bigger issue will be missing Minfilia (base 4*).

Oh thanks didnt even know about Minfilla or that some of the Evo materials are exclusive for this event. I just checked and im at around 50k Raidpoints now....hope i get at least enough for her.

Rixa

Oh thanks didnt even know about Minfilla or that some of the Evo materials are exclusive for this event. I just checked and im at around 50k Raidpoints now....hope i get at least enough for her.

I pulled few copies of Minfilia before I had 200k. Hopefully you get those evomats (total of 10 Star Motes). At ~600k points I have 31 Star Motes, not sure how rare those are.

Visceir

Nevermind Orlandu, finally getting cactuar dunes again to level my units :eek:

I'll prob be doing dailies and throw like 10 tickets at it to get bonus units. Unlike the previous MK event the bonus units on this one should be better. That light element greatsword and katana are also well worth chasing after.

So I think I will use dailies and tickets and a single 10+1 the first day, and then dailies and the tickets from the event the rest of the way. Orlandu will come back I am sure. As for the sword it is pretty good since it has Light on it, if it doesn't cost 50k+ I may go for it. I do have 5 Excalibur's now though sooooo maybe I don't need it.

jnWake

Salt will be intense this Friday.

I may do a 11 pull just to stock on bonus units. FF Type 0 was so bad in terms of bonus rates that I just want a way to get the grinding done faster.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm sorta salty it's the Orlandu banner, I really was hoping we wouldn't have the Mog King and Raid events overlap, with Dunes in the middle. Basically, I didn't want 2 grind events at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom