• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Fixed that for you.

EV Enhancements are like a year away. Nobody cares about him. :)

Edit - Spent 15% worth of Moogles because I'm tired of TM farming.

WoL now with:

9,211 HP
212 MP
224 ATK
169 MAG
442 DEF
287 SPR

Will soon replace my 2x HP +15% with 21O TMs, bringing SPR to 333.

Hell yeah! Who cares about EV, amiright?

This banner killed my patience with me now knowing I don't need to save all these Moogles.

Spent 86% worth of Moogles and finished off Patriots Recall and Arsha's Talisman.

Now WoL (who is absolutely better then EV by the way) is:

HP: 10,045
MP: 212
ATK: 224
MAG: 169
DEF: 465
SPR: 279

Finally broke the 10k barrier. Can he almost absorb a hit from the Robot?

How much more must I go?

I'm guessing that 21O TM will help him become Beast Mode and 9S TM ability will make him invincible against Robot.

This banner killed my patience with me now knowing I don't need to save all these Moogles.

Spent 86% worth of Moogles and finished off Patriots Recall and Arsha's Talisman.

Now WoL (who is absolutely better then EV by the way) is:

HP: 10,045
MP: 212
ATK: 224
MAG: 169
DEF: 465
SPR: 279

Finally broke the 10k barrier. Can he almost absorb a hit from the Robot?

How much more must I go?
Euphoria what's his gear//ability setup?

Xion86

Yey, brand new TM! (Fused the only 3 I had together):

60T9ohfl.png

Hopefully it will come in handy sometime. Think I'll grab a second Ribbon next.

TM farming is soulless... after a week of moogle uses I got my Amelia to 65%.

So almost to BiS for Olive!

Then it's back to DKC. Unless I somehow get a 9S...

Syntsui

BiS WoL is trully scary, the infamous berserked Rain/Lasswell was hitting for 20/30 damage per hit lmao. The only threat of that fight are the spells, but he survived those too. Can't wait to play with Earth Veritas once I have cactuars to level him up.

Euphoria what's his gear//ability setup?

Weapon: Gigantaxe (HP 15%)
Shield: Genji Shield
Helmet: Grand Helm
Armor: Force Armor
Acc 1: Rain's Insignia (HP 15%)
Acc 2: Arsha's Talisman (HP 20%, DEF/SPR 10%)

Materia:

HP +15%
HP +15%
Guardian's Authority (HP 10%, DEF/SPR 5%)
Patriotic Recall (HP 30%, DEF 20%, Light Res 30%)

Max Potted for HP, DEF and SPR.

HP 15% I hope to replace with Eve TM x2 for additional 10% HP total. Guardian's Authority replaced with 21O TM.

That should bring him to around 10,600-10,700+ HP with DEF dropping to 458 but SPR rising to 294 and he gains autoheal on counter.

I equip him with Carbuncle, so his Light Res is currently 180%. He could eat Light Damage like it's candy.

Esper is situational though. Depends what you're fighting.

sammich

Yea it's not a Fry tanking Robot.. which I haven't tried yet, but was ridiculous enough. I need sooooo many TMs. I gotta copy that WOL

Kind of off topic, but I've been digging around my basement trying to find some things to get rid of.

Anyone into action figures and Street Fighter? Found 2 NIB figures...

Anyway, this game, folks. this game. I'm still beating myself up over draining my resources on DV banner!🍒

Kind of off topic, but I've been digging around my basement trying to find some things to get rid of.

Anyone into action figures and Street Fighter? Found 2 NIB figures...

Anyway, this game, folks. this game. I'm still beating myself up over draining my resources on DV banner!🍒

Hate to put salt in the wound, but I wonder why anyone went all in on Veritas banner before waiting to see if the following Friday brought Nier.

Not like Veritas wouldn't still be around second week.

Syntsui

Hate to put salt in the wound, but I wonder why anyone went all in on Veritas banner before waiting to see if the following Friday brought Nier.

Because 5 great units > 1 great units (there are two we don't know shit yet though).

That's the question I'm asking myself. Back of my mind I knew it was going to happen too.

Because 5 great units > 1 great units (there are two we don't know shit yet though).

But Veritas banner still exists on friday, so you could still pull the same this Friday as you did last Friday.

Only difference being that this Friday you could pull on Veritas banner and get Nier units as a possible bonus.

Now I will pull on Nier banner with chance of Veritas units.

Because we were all doing it.

(In my case, because my grandmother died and I was feeling incredibly bummed.)

Looking back, it was objectively stupid, because any multi-pulls should've waited so as to take advantage of Nier units in the unit pool. I don't have any particular regrets, but I'm going to be more judicious in the future of overlapping banners.

Because we were all doing it.

(In my case, because my grandmother died and I was feeling incredibly bummed.)

Looking back, it was objectively stupid, because any multi-pulls should've waited so as to take advantage of Nier units in the unit pool. I don't have any particular regrets, but I'm going to be more judicious in the future of overlapping banners.

Sorry for your loss.

I thought ahead (for once lol) and only did 4 pulls on Veritas banner before calling it quits.

Quite proud of myself.

Otheradam

Does anyone have an Orlandeau with at least 850 attack that they can set up with Excalibur, Ifrit and bird killer materia? I want to try the cheese strategy on Beast of the Dark ELT. Please pm!

Does anyone have an Orlandeau with at least 850 attack that they can set up with Excalibur, Ifrit and bird killer materia? I want to try the cheese strategy on Beast of the Dark ELT. Please pm!

Send me an invite and I'll set one up.

956 387 298 is my ID.

885 ATK with Bird Killer, Excalibur, Ifrit and 5,646 HP.

Sorry for your loss.

I thought ahead (for once lol) and only did 4 pulls on Veritas banner before calling it quits.

Quite proud of myself.

I did more than 4, and I'm going to do a couple more this Friday. But I'm going to take advantage of the Nier units being in the pool, at least.

At this point, having pulled Tidus on a Veritas ticket and Dark Fina on a Veritas daily, plus Fohlen in a multipull, I'm effectively guaranteed to pull A2 as well.

I did more than 4, and I'm going to do a couple more this Friday. But I'm going to take advantage of the Nier units being in the pool, at least.

At this point, having pulled Tidus on a Veritas ticket and Dark Fina on a Veritas daily, plus Fohlen in a multipull, I'm effectively guaranteed to pull A2 as well.

I want 2x A2 for my Orlandeau. That high ATK elementless greatsword is awesome and he could use the extra defense.

Celegus

I want 2x A2 for my Orlandeau. That high ATK elementless greatsword is awesome and he could use the extra defense.
Rule #1: Don't chase rainbows

Rule #2: Don't chase rainbows on a split banner

Rule #3: Don't chase 2 rainbows

Rule #4: DON'T CHASE 2 RAINBOWS ON A SPLIT BANNER
Yeah, just realized my name is just Adam. Ok reporting back when I finally kill them!

Haha, we're both getting our namesakes in game! My name is Tim(othy), apparently I'm a weird fairy dude in Exvius... I'm okay with that though.

Haha, we're both getting our namesakes in game! My name is Tim(othy), apparently I'm a weird fairy dude in Exvius... I'm okay with that though.

I don't chase rainbows ever. The ones I have fell on my lap by pure chance.

I'm aiming only for 2x 9S.

tuffymon

But Veritas banner still exists on friday, so you could still pull the same this Friday as you did last Friday.

Only difference being that this Friday you could pull on Veritas banner and get Nier units as a possible bonus.

Now I will pull on Nier banner with chance of Veritas units.

Kinda what I thought... except you'll have a little more resources and possibly... 4* tickets from Nier raid added as well.

Don't tell me what to do! I'm going all in on Friday, people can watch my disappointment on stream if they care to~

Syntsui

Kinda what I thought... except you'll have a little more resources and possibly... 4* tickets from Nier raid added as well.

Don't tell me what to do! I'm going all in on Friday, people can watch my disappointment on stream if they care to~
Feed us the link! I won't pull until I've used all the raid resources.

robotuw

I'm going at it Friday morning too. I'm budgeting about 100ish tickets and 40k lapis. If I bother getting out of bed maybe I'll get on Discord for once. Way too lazy and shy to stream.

tuffymon

ill post on discord as well before i start, keeping up twitch and discord to respond, id start at 3am but i dont know how long itll take, and my internet likes to reset at 330... so ill be starting at 4. i dont stream often, so theres nothing really there now, but twitch.tv/tuffymon. ill have 97 for sure tickets (i havent decided yet on my 4*), probably do a 10+1 every 10 tickets to mix it up until ive bled out~

For some reason I didn't even think of tickets from the raid. Especially 4*... Let's hopw they're there.

Muku

[JP] Log into JP this evening and see somehow I've already completed all the missions for the day. XD Yes please. Not sure how, but will take it. Between the daily King Cactaur and daily x5 Cactaur, CG Sakura is tearing her levels up. With the x5 she got a Great Success yielded 3 more levels than I was going to get. She's in her 60s now. Only been leveling her with the daily King Cactaurs since I don't have event Cactaur left.

Once I cap CG Sakura... will be working on Wilhelm I think. Gotta get a tank up in case I need. (He's 80/80, just need to break cap and work on his 6* levels.)

Muku

Japan got these for these raid awards....
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...nierautomata_collab_raid_event_thread_421_51/

3 "4 star" tickets... Gumi gonna gumi?

We can buy these suckas from Mog King too. I love me some JP.

JP Maintenance should be going live in 5 minutes for CG Lid update.

If this was GL I'd be pissed I didn't lapis refresh and level already since I'm 52 away. But since they roll over what I had on top of my level I'm here like "Cool beans, guess I can rest tonight." Though, wish I could be farming all night for more currency. I am determined to get everything I want from event. But getting a second Gilbert yesterday definitely helped. Running 2 Gilberts, a Yon, and then whatever bonus guests I can scrounge up. Been kicking up to high last couple of days. I'm well over 100k currency and lovin' it

NomarTyme

We can buy these suckas from Mog King too. I love me some JP.

If this was GL I'd be pissed I didn't lapis refresh and level already since I'm 52 away. But since they roll over what I had on top of my level I'm here like "Cool beans, guess I can rest tonight." Though, wish I could be farming all night for more currency. I am determined to get everything I want from event. But getting a second Gilbert yesterday definitely helped. Running 2 Gilberts, a Yon, and then whatever bonus guests I can scrounge up. Been kicking up to high last couple of days. I'm well over 100k currency and lovin' it
JP got it good. Global will get there someday.

One day 4* tickets will be in the shop for us and people will shit bricks...

Also... who's Yon?

jp can get currency from friend gifts? what?
I shit bricks if we get 2 4 star tickets!

Muku

One day 4* tickets will be in the shop for us and people will shit bricks...

Also... who's Yon?

jp can get currency from friend gifts? what?

Yeah... whenever Gumi would like to spread the love.
Which will be never.

882.jpg

Yan (I see I typoed it before... I keep doing that with his name. Damn Yun comes to mind too... these names, ugh.)

Syntsui

Got my all immune team ready for Marlboro tomorrow, gear your Fryevias appropriately so we can get this over with and get back to macroing a few minutes later.

Speaking of Ff4, I've been playing the PSP remake a bit. But between that, Zelda, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, and now DQ8, I'm not making much progress!

Not to mention Ffbe and some FEH.

Syntsui

After Jake fiasco, CG Lid finally sets a new ground for breakers. 60% individual breaks (with a 120% buff of that stat on herself) and 70% AoE full break LB. Pretty amazing.

Shouta

Oh shit, S2 Lid has -70% Debuffs on her MAX LB though it's only 2 turns. That's sick.

She has -60% ST Debuffs that give her 120% of that stat (5 Turns) or -50% AOE debuffs for DEF/SPR and ATK/MAG (3 Turns) with an AOE attack

Her Invention skill gives AOE 100% Heal, 30% Damage reduction shield, a 1200% 1 hit AOE attack, or a 320% with 25% ITD 40 hit ST attack.

Lid is pretty disgusting, lol. Even her TM is really good too with 10% MP Refresh, a solid regen and LB gain.

Man, all of the S2 protagonists are good. Looking forward to S2 Nichol

Top Bottom