• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Alkez

I don't get the complaints of ''wasting 90NRG'' again. You are supposed to farm that event. Why are you not taking advantage of the only viable cryst farming method?

I posted this the other day, and for me it's because I pretty much have all the crysts for my "main team". Tilith doesn't have enhancements yet (but will most likely be healing crysts), I won't do Rikkus, and I have enough for Aileen's, WoLs, and Ramza's Hero Song already. So I would only be farming for bench units and GL exclusives.

And considering Aileen's and WoL's most likely won't come till 2018 chances are I'm going to get more crysts between now and then lol. So even if I need to use them I should be fine. Right now I've planned for the above + Agrias, Garnet, Luka, and Emperor. Out of the GL exclusives Ling and Fryevia are the only two I would do most likely, and they won't be until 2018 as well in all likelihood.

Meanwhile TMs need to be done for me. I don't do lapis refreshes so I still have a lot to do.

Lyrian

Random question:

What is the NUMBAH WON confirmed future unit that you guys want to have?

I know mine already.

Young Rydia. Any other answer from me would be entirely disingenuous.

Heheheh. Marlboro trial... hehehehehehehehe. Glad my first ribbon finished last night.

/immediately queues up 5 Sevens for a quick Discernment.

Andvary

I did it!

JSMFQPil.jpg

Fourth try overall.
This fight took me around 3 hours in total, it wasn't a continous fight though, I started it this morning.

Many thanks to qon for helping me with his amazing fire Orlandu! :D

Vashetti

Banned
Random question:

I know mine already.

Mine was Tidus, and I have him.

Anything is good for me now. Though I am itching for Ashe.

Though I imagine she'll come to me eventually as a 4* unit.

Celegus

Random question:

I know mine already.

We all know Squall HAS to be coming... but legit confirmed... hmmm... Prompto is Best Boy but I haven't heard much good about his actual unit. Nothing really jumps out at me.

Rokuren

I did it!

Fourth try overall.
This fight took me around 3 hours in total, it wasn't a continous fight though, I started it this morning.

Congrats!
Random question:

I know mine already.

Of the confirmed units; I had really wanted Tidus, Cloud and Yuna. I managed to get Tidus. I know Cloud would probably be more useful overall; but I'd have to say Yuna.

forgrim

Quick unit discussion, is luneth worth awakening his abilities? I see he's fairly highly ranked but i already have olive as a finisher, but don't mind working on something new.

Ken

Quick unit discussion, is luneth worth awakening his abilities? I see he's fairly highly ranked but i already have olive as a finisher, but don't mind working on something new.

he'd probably be nice for when you can't use thunder maybe.

robotuw

Random question:

I know mine already.

Don't really have one, that's partially why I have no problem leaning hard into the Nier banner. I guess Ayaka is the closest thing? The game's been pretty bad about pandering to my nostalgia. All my personal favorite characters don't exist yet or are already out and suck.

I've been running Agrias through Timber Tracks today. It's boring as hell but she's up to 80 with no cactuars used. A couple more runs then I'll top her off with cactuars bought with the initial currency rewards. She should be max level very quickly. Almost maxed out her attack pot slots too.

Lyrian

I did it!

Fourth try overall.

Congrats!

I've haven't the willpower to trudge through 3 hours of slog for that fight. Kudos for toughing that out!

Random question:

I know mine already.

This is hard. I have a balls-to-the-wall team as it is (Tilith, WoL, Ramza, Rikku, Marie, plus: 2x Orlandu, Fry, Olive, Tidus), as well as other 5* "scraps" (Greg, Luneth, Lunera, Randi, Yun, Dark Fina, Naked Terra)...

Honestly, it's probably CG Sakura and/or Ayaka. It was Onion Knight, but I can't imagine he's a marked improvement over what I have, and some (most, here?) are at the point where we're looking at how much of a marginal upgrade one unit over another is.

For instance, I love Balthier, but would I use him? Probably not.

Maybe Cloud, because it's Cloud?

(Okay, it's probably Cloud.)

Syntsui

He is more powerful than her and has a lot of elemental options, so sure.

II didnt bother worth farming the Missions because i a) didnt knew the stages could be farmed and b)would have prioritized TM farming Sparky anyway.

I wanna use Olive lol.

PS. @Olive Users,
does it still make sense to level her LB once she is 6* ? LB level is still 1 for me since i dont have the LB pots but i will probably level/evolve her with the Mogking Gigantuar from the upcoming event.

I love my olive. MVP of my team for sure so far (though Ace gives her a run for her money). Her LB is absolutely worth leveling at 6*. It's easier at 5* but almost all her best moves are in six star.

forgrim

I love my olive. MVP of my team for sure so far (though Ace gives her a run for her money). Her LB is absolutely worth leveling at 6*. It's easier at 5* but almost all her best moves are in six star.

Id max her lb at five star if you dont need an immediate use for her. It just takes so much burst pots at 6 stars. I maxed tidus and rikku at five stars and its so much damn easier.

Id max her lb at five star if you dont need an immediate use for her. It just takes so much burst pots at 6 stars. I maxed tidus and rikku at five stars and its so much damn easier.

I totally made the mistake of going 6* with my Tidus because I wanted him maxed ASAP. But leveling the lb is soooo slow going.

Kouriozan

Ok I think I'll still go all in for my Onion Knight, I have too much LB pots (6 king and 3 normal, so 69k limit exp and you need 71k for getting 1 -> 25 at 6*, 53k if you max 20 at 5* before) and despite him being weaker than the holy god chainers his enhancements should be pretty good.
I just need a date before I cry.

Syntsui

The translation of the latest story mode is trash, wow. In a spam of two missions they managed to spell Gohken, Goken and Gouken. Also, not related to this, but Ayaka and Gouken look atrocious there, thankfully their unit design was completely reworked.

tuffymon

The translation of the latest story mode is trash, wow. In a spam of two missions they managed to spell Gohken, Goken and Gouken. Also, not related to this, but Ayaka and Gouken look atrocious there, thankfully their unit design was completely reworked.

Don't forget to include all the gender failings too D:

Oh man, I found this Cloud on my friends list.

He's almost best in slot too. He needs one more Dark Veritas TMR and then to max his Ifrit to get close to 1800 attack.

Will it be possible to raise his stats that high when he's released over here? Or is it a stacking double hand thing?

Shouta

Will it be possible to raise his stats that high when he's released over here? Or is it a stacking double hand thing?

Probably not quite as high but pretty close? Dude is stacking 2 of Dark Veritas' TM which you can't do in GL. Martial Gloves should stack like Snow's, I think?

Cloud did 2 million damage to the ELT boss in this Bravely raid after 100% Attack and -50% Defense, damn, lol

Shouta

At very least he could do that if he wanted, Aranea on the other hand... :(

Jump change can't come soon enough.

I wasn't using his LB either. It was Climhazzard!

But yeah, Jump change needs to come because real Kain is coming next week.

tuffymon

Hmm... I never really gave much thought to desired units after the DQ failing... lms... always in my heart ; ; Maybe Beatrix? or Cloud?

Syntsui

I just can't figure out why the lapis refilling macro doesn't work on JP version of the game, it doesn't refresh even though it is the exact same interface as the Global version (I was farming there the entire week).

Anyone have any idea what could possibly be happening? >.>

I'm using the 480x854 resolution version from here, but I tried the other resolutions and the result was the same:
http://www.ffbemacro.com/nox-installation.html

Rixa

I just can't figure out why the lapis refilling macro doesn't work on JP version of the game, it doesn't refresh even though it is the exact same interface as the Global version (I was farming there the entire week).

Dont get caught. I think Macroing is still illegal in JP FFBE.

@Shouta prolly knows better than I.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I want:

2x 9S and better healer.
Refia just aint cutting anymore.

For me its pretty much the same + any 5* Chainer Fry, Orlandeu etc.
With Firion, Gilga and Olive im good on the finisher front xD
I totally made the mistake of going 6* with my Tidus because I wanted him maxed ASAP. But leveling the lb is soooo slow going.

Man...i was looking forward to her 6* lifestyle but since i dont really need her asap i might wait a bit to see what type of events we get in the future. If i 6* her now i might regret it, who knows when ill pull the next Top Tier unit.

Dont even need to max her but just a couple LB levels on her 5* version would already make a difference.

Rixa

For me its pretty much the same + any 5* Chainer Fry, Orlandeu etc.
With Firion, Gilga and Olive im good on the finisher front xD

Man...i was looking forward to her 6* lifestyle but since i dont really need her asap i might wait a bit to see what type of events we get in the future. If i 6* her now i might regret it, who knows when ill pull the next Top Tier unit.

Dont even need to max her but just a couple LB levels on her 5* version would already make a difference.

Yup.
I need chainers. Either dupe (lol) Tidus / Ace or then those 2 9S (and their TM).
As Finishers I have: Tidus / Ace / DKC / Greg.

In 8 months time when Camille becomes 6* heroine she will be great chainer for Tidus (I have 5 Camilles). :p

It all depends what raids will bring. I mean in one great raid we got Burst Pots (adds 3,000 Limit Burst EXP) as drops. Obviously as they were raid coin drops it was all rng. I managed to get 6* Ace LB from 4 to 25 during that raid and I had 4 LB Pots left after raid.

Silently wishing this would come again.

bryt

Man, I have so many units to level now and no cactuars, whereas before I was just leveling up random units due to having too many cactuars. When's the next raid lol.

Top Bottom