• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Syntsui

Dont get caught. I think Macroing is still illegal in JP FFBE.

@Shouta prolly knows better than I.
I remember those he said she said from reddit, but I highly doubt any of that talk is true.

Anyway, I still don't understand what is going on but I made it work by putting on tablet mode.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Such bullshit that you get kicked out of these long ass story events if you're in it during reset but that doesn't happen for any other timed event.

Of course, it happened 5 minutes before reset, so it's the typical Brave Exvius nonsense.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
....when you start ELT choose a OP Agrias friend only to realize at the boss that he has Excalibur equipped...damn lol.

Edit:

Actually no that wasnt it...still cleared.
Seems like the other 2 units resist something but i dont think its Light.

Rixa

You know. I got bunch of 5% moogles from 10+1 tix.

IMG_0661.PNG

Someone else in ExviusGAFDiscord made 10+1 tix and normal multi. Got Ramza & M.Ramza :p Grats to @Ken.

wilstreak

I still need to max Agrias and TT while the cactuar event is still going on. Maybe need to burn 300-400 lapis for both of them.

Oof elite event wipe. One olive and a team of scrubs couldnt clear it.

i guess it won't be a smooth as FF XII event where i can solo it with Ashe alone.

tuffymon

pains me to see so many pulls on this banner D: but grats, hopefully you got what you wanted.

Noctis flask with x5 blade blitz smashes the final wave, maybe chain ashe off of them, and see if its enough?

Rixa

I still need to max Agrias and TT while the cactuar event is still going on. Maybe need to burn 300-400 lapis for both of them.

i guess it won't be a smooth as FF XII event where i can solo it with Ashe alone.

Yup, Iam taking lazy road. Ace in party and repeating Tri-Beam.

pains me to see so many pulls on this banner D: but grats, hopefully you got what you wanted.

Mine was off banner pull ;).

Rixa

4th ELT run popped one Yellow Chocobro.

~150nrg to event and claimed every prize and using 375% worth of bonus
=
12741 event currency.

tuffymon

4th ELT run popped one Yellow Chocobro.

~150nrg to event and claimed every prize and using 375% worth of bonus
=
12741 event currency.

I know the feeling, im 2 explorations and 15 min shy of a level up... how fast can we finish this event >.>

kouriozan, thats just luck man, they could do 1, 2, or 3

Rixa

I know the feeling, im 2 explorations and 15 min shy of a level up... how fast can we finish this event >.>

kouriozan, thats just luck man, they could do 1, 2, or 3

I see, it always was 3 by 3 for me, guess RNGesus was nice back then.

Y. its rng. Not sure how much I want to waste time to this event. Will get that 20k materia and rest of tix (3x6k) and sq and some awakening materials, maybe other eq's too and thats it.

tuffymon

Y. its rng. Not sure how much I want to waste time to this event. Will get that 20k materia and rest of tix (3x6k) and sq and some awakening materials, maybe other eq's too and thats it.

5% dodge greatsword, ill be snagging that one for sure~

Kouriozan

no pull since March?

so no Rikku, Ashe, Tilith (well probably you already have her), etc?
Tilith was November 2016, but you're right my bad, got Rikku with one 4* ticket so I lucky-ed this one.
Of course there was those free pulls and I did use 5k lapis for the guaranted 5*

Syntsui

I got my first King and I'm happy I just got rid of this future disappointment. I'll be up to 40+ tickets by the end of this event, looking good for Nier and Veritas.

Dandte

Was going to save my 10-1 ticket but just went ahead...

Gilga dupe...damnit , thought for a second i could have some luck.

I wish i would have a second genji glove. Your rainbow luck is on fire these last days. :D

My 10+1 was total trash.
My daily was a shadow....

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Gilga dupe seems like perfect luck to me...
I wish i would have a second genji glove. Your rainbow luck is on fire these last days. :D

My 10+1 was total trash.
My daily was a shadow....

I already have his TM and standard Dual Wields - if he was a chainer or something but like this...dont have much use.

Okay Dandte that sucks....guess that means more luck to you during the Nier banner xD

Similar experience..
I lucked out because I did
Break on all three agrias
Olive grapeshot killed everything but ultima demon

Ultima demon proceeds to kill all my trash units
Olive doesn't die (clearly) and didn't get petrified (luckily), shot her lb and killed the boss..

Doable, but I guess I have to bring my agrias to decent level..
Issue is, I have a lot of Excalibur.... ffs...

Kouriozan

Now I'm glad I have done all available vault key so far, I can do Dark chains with Deathbringer and Demon Axe, well in a few level when my second agrias will be level 100.

Alkez

Completely off topic but are Sony serious with these European PS plus prices? I could understand a marginal increase but drastically increase prices is insane. Did American and Asia get a similar increase or is it just us getting screwed?

I could have got a cheap 15 month subscription on prime day as well but seeing as mine doesn't expire until next year I didn't see the point. Hindsight is cruel.

In BE news, going to use my 10+1 ticket later today. Not expecting much but if the game wants to throw me a Gilgamesh, Marie, Dark Fina, or DKC that would be appreciated.

Rixa

Completely off topic but are Sony serious with these European PS plus prices? I could understand a marginal increase but drastically increase prices is insane. Did American and Asia get a similar increase or is it just us getting screwed?

I could have got a cheap 15 month subscription on prime day as well but seeing as mine doesn't expire until next year I didn't see the point. Hindsight is cruel.

In BE news, going to use my 10+1 ticket later today. Not expecting much but if the game wants to throw me a Gilgamesh, Marie, Dark Fina, or DKC that would be appreciated.

NA got it year ago.

23 Aug 2016
Annual subscription rising by $10 USD next month.

Fed Vaan to Vaan, its 97.6% now, cant believe my starting unit is soon getting to 100%.

Top Bottom