• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Explorers (4 player action rpg, jobs, fight summons) announced for 3DS

njean777

Why do they not consider single player? I like to play handheld games by myself and leave the online to consoles.

I need this game in my life. My friend and I played the hell out of Crystal Chronicles and my wife never got to play it with us. I hope this game lives up to that legacy; I've never played the subsequent ones as I heard they weren't as good.

But but but Fire Emblem Awakening...

Considering it is apparently internally developed(like all the CC games) and the character designs this might be Crystal Chronicles in all but name.

I don't care if its all but in name, if it doesn't feature these bad motherfuckers then its worthless.

Ffcc_yuke_artwork.jpg

PokéKong

I think i'd be most interested in this if it turned out to be made from the oroginal action RPG concept of Bravely Default.

So, possibly a Monster Hunter clone?

I hope not.

It has some Chrystal Chronicles vibes.

I hope so.

Monster Hunter seems to have a very specific direction and vibe, for lack of better descriptive terms, and Crystal Chronicles had its own distinct feel that I really enjoyed.

With real online support it'd finally be a viable experience too, Crystal Chronicles on Gamecube was fun, but it was near impossible to get four people together with their GBAs to play it the way it was intended.

I hope you can play this online and not just through Ad Hoc.

I was thinking the same thing. Would love to have some sort of Crystal Chronicles action together with peeps online. Hunts and quests would be a lot more fun with people considering how hard it is to play MH on a handheld by yourself without help. So I'm hoping that this FF doesn't have a wild control scheme and it's easy to connect to people.

Top Bottom