• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT| The only ATB here is Active Time Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
Yeah what level ranges for Elites? I want to start gauging my guys for them.

Cleared the first elite stage at level 17-18. Easily, in fact. Just don't attack
when his tail is up and make sure you have a few levels in Cure or 2 healers
. It's an easy, but long fight.

Flambe

So close to buying an 11-pull, but keep cancelling last minute thinking that's $37 that could be spent on other full games ahh but it's google play credit so eh. Bah

Is there any normal quest content after FF6? After seeing the character list for what's out right now, I kinda feel like I'm coming close to the end of what's available at the moment, which means elite quest time.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is there any normal quest content after FF6? After seeing the character list for what's out right now, I kinda feel like I'm coming close to the end of what's available at the moment, which means elite quest time.

The game will tell you when you've hit the end of the normal quest content, but if you want to know:
FF6 is the last game, and the South Figaro Cave is the last stage in the base game. More content next month

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I've been playing on Wifi the whole time. Maybe that explains why I haven't been having the same level of interface delay as others?

Flambe

Welp caved already and bought 3000 coins for 11 pull =s 6 3-stars, 4 4-stars and 1 5-star (Genji Armor (V) meh lol

I've been playing on Wifi the whole time. Maybe that explains why I haven't been having the same level of interface delay as others?

I play mostly on Wifi as well, and especially when trying to upgrade equipment if I want to scroll down I have to wait a bit for the next set of items to load.

This game runs very very poorly on my Galaxy S5. :/

Mine too. In battle it's not bad, and sometimes it runs smooth like butter.

But then, there's trying to do things in the Party menu, and it's choppy as fuck, and really annoying.

Z3M0G

Can anyone confirm if you ever see your character swing thr actual weapon equipped? Buster sword for example?

So far everyone seems to just swing a generic dagger / staff / wand / sword...

I only have one 5 Star weapon which is a dagger, and it doesnt look special when swinging it.

Id hate for Buster sword to look like a normal sword when swinging it... :(

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Welp caved already and bought 3000 coins for 11 pull =s 6 3-stars, 4 4-stars and 1 5-star (Genji Armor (V) meh lol

I did an 11-pull because why not, got 1 4-star item and the rest 3 star. Weeeeeee. haha.

Colby

The game runs weird on my Galaxy S3. It's mostly smooth, but every loading screen gives a server download error. It doesn't actually error out or slow the game down, but it pops up on EVERY loading screen.

Caerith

So close to buying an 11-pull, but keep cancelling last minute thinking that's $37 that could be spent on other full games ahh but it's google play credit so eh. Bah
You'll probably get the mythril for an 11-pull eventually from daily logins and stuff anyway. And, if it isn't your own money, there's actually a lot of some buyable games on Android that are pretty good.

I only play on wifi and my interface is mostly pretty good, but it does get really laggy when I sit in the inexplicable deadzone on my couch. It feels like the UI is all serverside like they did with FFXIV.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Hmm, ok I jumped the gun.

When I made those posts it was the second time I was playing the game, and it was the first time I started digging into the menus for more than two or three clicks. For some reason the game was literally showing the "now loading" message on the middle of the screen whenever I did anything, changing tabs in the submenus, etc.

However, now even after I force quit the app I can't make it behave that way again (it will still load random things here and there if I do that, but only once and not to the extent it was doing before).

Now it's running like this for me (iPhone 5S) on a 4G connection:

V5XMIrI.gif

Shitty gif to keep the size down, but you get the idea. The actual thing is smoother. I still find the "now loading" message flashing whenever I go back to the main menu mildly annoying, but this is much more acceptable than what it was doing before.

Anyway, it's running great now and I won't complain anymore. I still wish there was a better way of getting loot/character info instead of having to press and hold, but I'll live. :p

Negator

I went and did Mako Reactor 1 and 5 Elite and mastered them. The Staff you get for the White Mage is pretty damn sick!

Looks like there are specific Elite chapters you can master that will give you a four star weapon that is specific to the base jobs the game gives you.

TheExodu5

Banned
Ended up spending on an 11x pull. Figured I'd be playing this for a while so I'll give the devs some money on it.

Ended up with 2x 5*, though just a mage staff and Genji Shield, so not that great overall. Still don't have a 3* weapon for Kain.

Best thing I've pulled so far is a 4* rod for Rydia. Her damage is pretty damn good now.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I went and did Mako Reactor 1 and 5 Elite and mastered them. The Staff you get for the White Mage is pretty damn sick!

Looks like there are specific Elite chapters you can master that will give you a four star weapon that is specific to the base jobs the game gives you.

Yeah. I've been using it since I got it. It's good for blk and wht magic. I use out on tyro.

elty

I remembered someone said a bug about 2 level cap item disappeared? I just tried to get two level one armor to max level and they don't disappear.

Pangya

Can anyone confirm if you ever see your character swing thr actual weapon equipped? Buster sword for example?

So far everyone seems to just swing a generic dagger / staff / wand / sword...

I only have one 5 Star weapon which is a dagger, and it doesnt look special when swinging it.

Id hate for Buster sword to look like a normal sword when swinging it... :(

I can confirm that the Buster sword is just the generic sword sprite in battle. It is pretty disappointing.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I can confirm that the Buster sword is just the generic sword sprite in battle. It is pretty disappointing.

I heard if you spend at least $100 $500 to buy items you get all unique sprites.

... and you can revive Aeris...

... and General Leo.

ExaCR0n.jpg

MicH

Does anyone know where you can get Lesser Holy Orbs? I have a few already and just need two more to create a Cura ability

Also, Titus now does 1200+ damage every turn whole everyone else does About 100-300 :p Maxed the 3* Dalchion he has equipped

sonto340

This game is fantastic.
At almost every turn I get a stupid grin on my face from one reference or another. Truly a game for final fantasy fans.

Negator

Ship Graveyard, North Mines, Mt. Kolts, Mako Reactor No. 1, Mako Reactor No. 1 Elite.

I'm assuming that Ship Graveyard is probably the best bang for your buck stamina wise? I wish the official wiki were a bit less obtuse.

I farmed the shit out of Figaro castle for Lesser Power, Lightning, and Holy orbs. By far the best area for that.

If there's an in-depth drop list, it probably exists in Japanese somewhere I'm guessing? I just got a pair of Mythril Claws from the Tunnel Armor.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Objective: Blind Sinspawn Whateverthefuck

Ok, that's great and all... but there's no blind spell, unless I'm missing something. Does some other ability have blinding as a secondary thing?
The Dark Attack physical ability occasionally blinds the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom