• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

jnWake

Holy shit too many Lucky Draws lol. I'll pull on everything I can just because. I welcome the diversity (inb4 only dupes).

friz898

Yeah I thought shop updated today, but the 1 mythril says it's refreshing tomorrow. Could have sworn that happened on tuesdays.....

also, anyone up for doing cagnazzo 220 as well as mandragoras?

I saw no real reason to join the discord since I just spam this thread, but!

I recently installed the app. Either reply here or post on the discord. Working on some deadline stuff but always got time to irresponsibly out gaming first!

Edit: shit apparently my reply is late

What do you need

Edit2: I just realized I have been calling MP d240 incorrectly all this time. No seriously I thought everybody else was mistaken lol.

My only reply to that is that a 'raid' or 'MP' or team effort SHOULD be harder than the strongest solo content.

That is probably just the old Everquest mentality in me.

Anustart I like to do healing and support but I can offer:

Last Stand x2
Phat Blink x2 or Mag Blink x4
All OK relics, Deployment Tactics
2 Lightning Bursts (Ashe or Garnet)
Tyro Keeper Tome

What I don't have:

Celes, Wall, Lightning or Ice OSB.

Anustart

I saw no real reason to join the discord since I just spam this thread, but!

I recently installed the app. Either reply here or post on the discord. Working on some deadline stuff but always got time to irresponsibly out gaming first!

Edit: shit apparently my reply is late

What do you need

Edit2: I just realized I have been calling MP d240 incorrectly all this time. No seriously I thought everybody else was mistaken lol.

My only reply to that is that a 'raid' or 'MP' or team effort SHOULD be harder than the strongest solo content.

That is probably just the old Everquest mentality in me.

Anustart I like to do healing and support but I can offer:

Last Stand x2
Phat Blink x2 or Mag Blink x4
All OK relics, Deployment Tactics
2 Lightning Bursts (Ashe or Garnet)
Tyro Keeper Tome

What I don't have:

Celes, Wall, Lightning or Ice OSB.

All I need is them dang veggies. Up for that one? I can bring a lot, have balthier and his osb, ok, ramza, the good burst healers and more.

friz898

All I need is them dang veggies. Up for that one? I can bring a lot, have balthier and his osb, ok, ramza, the good burst healers and more.

Oh ya sure that one is even easier, it's your thing tell me what you need or will be hard to find. Healing, Support, or misc for medals. I actually didn't have much trouble on that one.

We can spam this thread or if you have discord, can get me there.

Edit: haha I can't win. Some raids are d240.

Why not make them all d300 DeNa?

Anustart

Oh ya sure that one is even easier, it's your thing tell me what you need or will be hard to find. Healing, Support, or misc for medals. I actually didn't have much trouble on that one.

We can spam this thread or if you have discord, can get me there.

Edit: haha I can't win. Some raids are d240.

Why not make them all d300 DeNa?

I'm going to bring balthier and tyro. Tyro just has usb and dances. So if you wanna bring wall if you have it and something other tasty, support or medica. What's our discord?

Just gonna post here for now too. Will be creating room, id 1523

friz898

I'm going to bring balthier and tyro. Tyro just has usb and dances. So if you wanna bring wall if you have it and something other tasty, support or medica. What's our discord?

Just gonna post here for now too. Will be creating room, id 1523

I just learned the app in general for this game but as you probably know, shows up if you quote Cuth's first post.

I Am thinking Eiko for her reraise medica and her BSB that has cmd 1 heal plus phys blink ... and..

Either Relm, Edge, Alphinaud, or Pecil, all for diff reasons.

Will go look for room

Edit: first time I have done this. Looking for 1523. Am I doing it wrong or you haven't made room yet?

Did Celerity for now. Locke Imperil BSB and Jacket Enfire SSB with a side of Rikku ATK/RES down SSB. Won't complain at all for 25 Mythrils, he's in my top 5 favorite character and I always failed at pulling any SB for him.

4/11 combat, all new including Keepers Tome.

2/11 on celerity, all dupes (Zidane OSB and Orlandeau OSB). Orlandeau is the only one that is totally useless though since it's already 8*

friz898

Oh wow. Cleared out my followers for first time ever.

When is 507 days from now? That may have been close to my first day. It was my oldest follower.

Out of 99 followers I now have 27 left, who have been on in the last month. I had over 50 at 300-400 days. Another 20 or so at 400 days and about 5-7 at 500-507 days.

ZangBa

friz898

That game is straight trash but easy to get addicted to the grind, so it's no surprise.

--

I got Zidane's OSB, Prishe's BSB and the big prize, Ramza's BSB. These banners are a trap, but I can't help myself.

I really felt like I had never found a FF of any kind that I didnt like. The only exception was FF: TAY and FFX-2. First one is trash even with nostalgia. Second one was because even in my late teens and early twenties I could not get past the perky girl power vibe.

With that as my qualifier, I only gave each about 3 days but I could not get into FF:BE or Möbius. I feel like, something is wrong when I hear either doing well.

Balphon

Celerity: 3/11 - Edge BSB, Fran BSB, Lightning SSB1

Support: 1/11 - Minfilia SSB (Dupe)

Thought about not pulling on support after getting Fran burst out of celerity but couldn't resist. It was a bust, but I had a good pull on celerity and have been on such a good run of luckies I don't really mind.

evangd007

Support: 2/11 - Ramza Chant and Edward SSB

That's not bad. Edward is immediately relevant for CM too.

Celerity: 1/11 - Lightning SSB1

That's about as bad as it gets.

Falling back to earth after my Combat/Summoner pulls.

My support pull is so bad I'm not even mad.

qLlNq4kl.jpg

Xetherion

Celerity: 1/11, Zidane burst. It's new, but i really didn't need more IX swords. I do have his enWind ssb and osb, so this completes the trifecta i guess.

Any math people out there willing to tell me if it's better to enwind>imperil>osb, or enwind>osb>osb?

friz898

My support pull is so bad I'm not even mad.

qLlNq4kl.jpg

I watch people cry all day on this crap and I am like shrug but

Haha

Yours..YOURS is something real special.

Make sure to blow it, frame it, and keep it as a cherished memory.

Edit: It I almost like you could write DeNa professionally and include a picture with a short friendly story write up about your day and they would see that and be like "oh man did soansao leave that relic in the pool? Crap I thought we took that out. Let's show this to ____ (boss), and maybe we can reimburse this guy.

Oh my God :O

My support pull was: Ramza BSB, Sazh BSB, Barret SSB (Bracer, Ungarmax). This makes up for yesterday!

Also, really weird. I haven't pulled on a Tactics banner since way back when shout launched (when I stopped spending real money on this game for going 3/77 and only got 2 chameleon robes and white staff), but I now have Agrias OSB, BSB, SSB, Ramza BSB and Tailwind, Mustadio pentabreak SSB, Delita SSB, Ovelia SSB, and now TGCid OSB all from lucky draws. Ridiculous.

6/22. 4 Bursts, 2 SSB. 3 New. 3 useful dupes. 50 Mythril well spent.

Celerity

- Fran is my second Hyperbreak (first as a Burst). Getting two makes the bow my strongest ranged weapon at 129 ATK.

- Lion was one of the few relics on the XI banner I was interested in, so getting it here after skipping the banner is great.

- Rikku's Dagger at 5*+ is 238 ATK w/ RS / 130 ATK without. It's my strongest FFX weapon now. :p

Support

- Sazh is one of my favorite FF characters, so I'm happy to finally get a relic for him. Him and Noel (got his BSB in the Combat LD) should make a good pair for CMs. The relic should be useful as an RS XIII Gun (202 ATK w/ RS) while a Wrath-able M.Blink is always a useful tool to have, even moreso w/ a 50% ATK Boostga attached.

- Barret's starting to get some competition now, but he is currently my best pure Support for break stacking. He has his ATK/DEF Break and Hyperbreak SSBs. It's always nice to be able to add another 5*+ Bracer to my inventory; Especially when 7 events reoccur so often.

friz898

Just caught up on the last 6 or so posts. You fuckers are making me think everybody is a winner.

Is there any stats or proof that DeNa spikes certain banners?

Not so much like making the best one more rare such as Cloud USB, but just overall like in this banner we are giving everybody a 20% bonus chance! (And not announce it)

Anustart, I still haven't take the time to learn how to multi quote so ya, but I have reached the point where all 3stars for any realm are trash and most 4 stars but I do have to check those 4 stars.. I have probably 10-15 rank 7 (4+++) blue items that get a lot of use.

WarAdept

Celerity 1/11

Orlandu BSB. I don't have any of TG Cids stuff so it's welcome but I was gunning for Vaan/Lions BSB.

Support 2/11

Faris BSB/Quina BSB. I'm very happy about this. Faris can finally run something other than Breakdowns and Quinas is a fantastic BSB with stacking potential. Also her robes are Water +!

Man I'm sitting on 22 mythril and I haven't pulled on any lucky draw banners I wonder if I will be able to scrounge up enough in time. Re there more coming?

I really don't want to keep being tempted to pull on these Lucky Draw banners when VIII event is so close lol

I feel the same way (although with the V banners next week instead). I will try to wait until after i have done my draws there and anything leftover i can allocate to Lucky Banners. ^^

Support: 2/11
Tyro USB & Red XIII BSB

Celerity: 4/11
Shadow BSB, Vaan SSB (already have his BSB so it's a stat boost at least), parishes SSB Hat, and shadow SSB

friz898

Hey guys can I hear your thoughts on my two pulls? I often don't realize how good something is until it's pointed out. So a basic here's what I got post, but looking for some thoughts on one or two.

Support pull was 3/11. Ramza USB, Fran bow SSB, and Keeper's Tome.

My thoughts: Ramza stuff is usually good and it's a USB, I am sure that's good. Fran's bow doesn't seem special but the Imperil lightning sounds great. Keeper's Tome is nothing special because I just got that, so will combine it.

Celerity pull was 2/11 with Tidus Chain. I have only seen a chain one time and it didn't seem real amazing? Other one was Lightning gun SSB, a dupe.

I am thinking both pulls are good based on getting one chain and one ultra, is that a correct statement?

I am thinking both pulls are good based on getting one chain and one ultra, is that a correct statement?

Those are decent pulls IMO. Ramza USB is a good item, if situational. For a mixed physical/magic team, pair it with Onion Knight BSB and you've hugely buffed everybody. Shout might be better in other circumstances but it's still a nice tool for him.

Fran's imperil lightning is another item I wish I had. :) Might not get much use if you already have something better for her like her BSB but imperils are always welcome.

Tidus' CSB kind of depends on what other water attackers you have... Unlike Shantotto's lightning chain, you have limited options for really taking advantage of a water chain. If you have something like Edge's or Rikku's BSBs they would work together well.

Both of my half price pulls last night were nothing but crappy dupes. I rage pulled on support (which you should never do, but I did it) and got Keeper's Tome, which is a relic I've been wanting for a long time. So I guess all's well that ends well.

I'm debating whether to pull on the BLM and WHM banners which are surely coming next. On the one hand I already have good mage items out the wazoo, and I'd probably get better value from one pull on FF8 or FF7 than two on those banners. On the other hand, a shot at Cid Raines or Larsa BSBs for half price... Not sure I can turn that down even if the risk of dupes is high.

I squeaked out a win against Baigan CM... Took many stop/loads due to my lack of silence resist items. Key SBs were Edge's Eblan Doppelganger, Tellah's Last Gasp, and Kain and Rydia's OSBs. Strategy was really just to keep the team alive long enough to burn down Baigan with the two OSBs. Edge's SSB is such a hot soul break for such a meh character lol.

Any chain sb is amazing, they really shine in multiplayer. I've gotten as high as an 80 chain, at which point every single attack from everyone was doing 9999. Kimahri bsb and Tidus BSB can also take advantage of it

friz898

Ok good to know cpp.

In ref to other chain comment, the only other water anything I have is Tidus BSB. I guess maybe this would be good with Terra BSB CMD 2 chaos watera.

Thanks I really hadn't learned chains and I still have only ever seen it once.

On Frans, I didn't have anything for her, she will be good for my Lightning team like this last Cagnazzo.

For Ramza, I will take a closer look, I love Ramza but haven't gotten any relics till now. Also I do have OK BSB and I imagine it pairs just the same with Alphi Deploy Tactics which is my favorite relic.

Thanks guys!

Wazzy

Banned
For Laguna event my banner pulls will be aimed at the first banner where there's three new VIII relics for me. If I pull what I need to I'll try to go for Rinoa's outfit on second banner. I feel like I haven't had an VIII event in so long, HYPEEEEE
I feel the same way (although with the V banners next week instead). I will try to wait until after i have done my draws there and anything leftover i can allocate to Lucky Banners. ^^

Yeah it's the struggle when events you've been waiting for are coming soon and they throw all these tempting banners at us. D: It's only one more day for me and then I can pull on the greatness of Laguna event to try and grab Squalls new gunblade.

Ahnez

"Oh hey, I have Orlandeau OSB, it would be nice to get his BSB too."

Celerity LD - Gau SSB and Orlandeau BSB

Ok, thanks lol I don't remember anything like this happening to me on a gacha, ever

Maybe I'll get the hang of it tomorrow but I never sucked so much at one of their mini-game...

Edit: beat it but made like 5800 points only. Global score goes up fast!

Anustart

Done with lame jump. Shit lags terribly an enemies warp into you.

Who gives a fuck anyway, 6 mythril just above 1/10th the way to a piece of shit ssb.

Getting soured on the game quickly.

Kenai

Not bad haul at all for my Lucky Draws this round. Orlandeau OSB (and 2 dupes) from the Celerity banner and Larsa BSB and Barret SSB wristband from the Support Banner. i really wanted Larsa'a BSB from that banner but didn't pull cause it was all i wanted, so I am very happy i got that.

Having trouble with the 220 raid but almost got him last time. Will see what I can do, don't wanna lose out on those motes.

apparently there's different "tiers" of MVP players? I'm apparently the lowest tier, lol. Which is honestly a bit surprising to me >.> Can't imagine how much some people have spent.

Rewards are whatever, 1 Major Orb in this day and age is kind of lol, but I guess it's something. Some accessory called White Musk too.

Top Bottom