• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

WarAdept

I'll be pulling on both upcoming FF2 banners just for you guys.

I will be as well because this unfinished Torment II CM is triggering the fuck out of my OCD.

EDIT: Ultimates time!

Of Lies and Love U+ CM

XIII is my best geared realm since I chased Raines BSB in the last event. There was no way I was going to lose this when I have Hope/Raines/Vanille's BSB (2 of which are top tier) and Serah's absolutely amazing Sage Shout. Heck, Vanille was doing 2k Cmd 2 medicas because of all the Mind stacking.

For those with less gear, pick either IKO or Slow resist as those are probably the most dangerous parts of the fight. Probably the Slow resist.

4zSohX6.jpg

Of Lies and Love U++

I can see this potentially being problematic for a lot of people, due to paralyze hax. Ultra Cure/Esuna will get a lot of mileage out of this fight. They're very physical heavy (I didn't see any magic attacks I don't think? Brought Shellga anyway because Dr Mog said so). Other than that, fairly standard fight. Bring dances instead of breakdowns if you want (I did).

FQEJ2mq.jpg

scy

Man, I was just stockpiling Mythril for Anniversary anyway. I'd have gladly given up Mythril for a few days to get one extra :(

WarAdept

Orbfest in 2 days. Should get some info about 2nd anni later in the week.

I need to clean out my inventory to make room for ALL THE PULLS.

U plus plus got me too. Gonna sit on it for a bit and return some other day. Only have 1 paralyze resist.

Think I have a plan. Once again will eat up a MC3 to clear.

Beat my first torment, V. Failed to get mastery. Popped motes on Celes and Steiner. Not really impressed with ability. Will probably orb break the second set. So close to mastery. Probably need Terra up to 99.

78 mythril here. Will pull on DU, 3 lucky, Ultros, and will have to see the other banners before making a decision to spend more mythril. Might just save for FFVI or IX.

We get 25 login mythril tomorrow.

Pejo

78 mythril here. Will pull on DU, 3 lucky, Ultros, and will have to see the other banners before making a decision to spend more mythril. Might just save for FFVI or IX.

We get 25 login mythril tomorrow.

Oh nice, 25 mythril!

Looks like I'll either be at 250 mythril, or get 250 before the end of Orbfest, so I'm planning on going in for some relics. I'd really like OK's gloves so I can start bringing mages on my team, other than that, I'd love some Pecil relics and the rest will just be whatever.

scy

Sitting @260 Mythril with quite a bit of dungeons left to go. Should be fun draining everything :D
and get nothing of value

I played the 200 Cid fight again (still haven't beaten it) and ran across the most inept Greg player on the planet that single-handedly caused us to fail... twice! I'm pretty sure he didn't understand how his burst worked, but it was the only thing we had as an answer to his last phase attacks.

So frustrating...

MrDaravon

So looking at the DU Lucky Draw (SSB+, FF3/9/T) let's see what I've got

FF3 Onion Sword
FF3 Onion Gauntlet
FF3 Elder Staff
FF9 Dagger of Resolve
FF9 Excalibur
FF9 Lightbringer
FF9 Ragnarok
FF9 Mace of Zeus
FF9 Fairy Flute
FF9 Golden Hairpin
FF9 Tin Armor
FFT Venetian Shield
FFT Coral Sword
FFT Iga Blade
FFT Mythril Gun

15/51. Oh. Fuck it I'm still pulling lol. It's kind of crazy how I had zero FF9 synergy like 3-4 months ago then wound up getting a ton of it from Nightmare/LD banners etc. Obviously getting anything for Cid would be great, but I'd also love some more FF3 synergy besides OK.

10/51 here and my synergy for III is terrible beside OK BSB so I will definitely pull. However, my luck is always terrible with those so I expect nothing but disappointment.

Caim

I was more an EQ and DAoC player. I only played FFXI up to level 42.

So, what are some other npcs they could add? I hate having a realm with only 1 toon.

We're getting Prishe, Lion, Ayame, and Curilla in this upcoming XI event, and I think JP is about to get Zeid and Nashmeira.

They can cover all the expansions (there is ton of story) and give us some of the popular characters who got Trusts.

I hope we get Maat one day.

So just to be clear, is there anything happening tonight?

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5zbzvx/14_mar_updates/

scy

0/51, eagerly awaiting my chance at a 1/11 ... whatever's the worst on the banner.

Time to hope for Cid OSB, Eiko BSB, OK BSB right?

Rubenov

I have like everything in the Tactics section of the LD (got those while chasing Cid's burst after I pulled his OSB in like one of my first pulls ever). Can't say no to a lucky draw; pulling anyway.

I've met a few holy teams on multiplayer and we've been having fun triple-stacking the holy imperils then laying waste with Cid OSB and Raines BSB.

I wonder if there will apology mythril for this madness:
https://imgur.com/a/diuXd
The pumpkin and hat were turned into their Japanese versions after we came out of maintenance so X synergy and the thrown pumpkin was now a blitzball causing crashing issues if you had it quipped on someone who could not use those. They're back to being XIII now.

I wonder how many people managed to capitalise on that to get the X torment dungeon done?

friz898

I wonder if there will apology mythril for this madness:
https://imgur.com/a/diuXd
The pumpkin and hat were turned into their Japanese versions after we came out of maintenance so X synergy and the thrown pumpkin was now a blitzball causing crashing issues if you had it quipped on someone who could not use those.

I wonder how many people managed to capitalise on that to get the X torment dungeon done?

Ya I was reading about that.

I have both items as 8star fully upgraded, but I don't see how they would single-handedly win a torment? I guess it can be a big factor though, I have alot of synergy and rarely use the pumpkin.

Top Bottom