• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions (PSP) Slowdown Removal Patch

Petrie

Banned
What's the latest version of this patch? I'm itching to do another play of this game and doing so on the PSP without slowdown would be ideal.

Petrie

Banned
What's the latest version of this patch? I'm itching to do another play of this game and doing so on the PSP without slowdown would be ideal.

Bump because I can't for the life of me get this to run on my CFW PSP despite following the tutorial repeatedly.

Mobius 1

Spirits of life, return us! Raise!

I just installed the patch, and the difference is staggering. Unfortunately, the music is still lacking the reverb effect from the PSX, and it sounds flat. It needs to be restored before we can call this the definitive edition of the game.

Bumping this thread because someone reminded me of this patch from the Fire Emblem thread. HOLY SMOKES it makes a lot of difference. It feels lightning-quick now.

And the no-strech mod! I didn't even realize how muddy it was until I saw this in action. Very crisp now. I have a PSP-to-VGA upscaler box hooked up to my TV and I can't wait to see how it looks now.

B.K.

This can't be used without exploit.

It's useless for me. :p

If you have a PSP, there's no reason not to be running custom firmware. It's a lot easier to get it running now than it used to be. All you have to do is launch one file from the XMB. It's fool proof. It's impossible to brick a PSP now, unless you go screwing around in the recovery menu and delete stuff you shouldn't be messing with.

Top Bottom