• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC Round Up Day 3 Contest

bubnbob

Banned
lol, there was only 4 codes of each. Last time they did it it was like, 10 of each

I suppose its fair since it just came out unlike the last batch

Can you? I just put in on PSN just using my controller lol.

image.php

It goes so well what you said with your avatar.

Seda

I once got 2 codes during one of these giveaways, but there was a list of like 25 codes and I got the first one I did (as quickly as I could) and I lucked out trying a code like a minute later that no one else must have tried.

But to get 2 codes out of ten of them? Jeez.

Dang it, I missed the first set of codes.

I got dibs on a Lightning's Story code guys, so make sure I get one when the next set of codes are dropped.

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
It's 3:30 and we're on our next giveaway! For PS3 NA codes only for the WHITE Mage costume and the BLACK Mage costume, check below:

WHITE Mage Costume

BLACK Mage Costume

Grisby

I think I'm out. I was more interested in the story DLC, well, for free anyways.

Big thanks to Popcicle and Square for giving me a shot, ;)

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Thanks for doing this, Popcicle, btw. I'm never around for this stuff, but it's pretty decent of you guys to do this.

I think you should make people work for the DLC, similar to what happened in the Yakuza: Dead Souls thread, but oh well. :lol

I really hope more Lightning DLC is given away (sorry if I'm coming off as picky, lol)

edit: And yeah, it's really cool that you're giving us stuff!

Popcicle is my god since he gave away some psp game codes when vita launched.

Popcicle RULZ!
I´ll be waiting my full dlc code for FF XIII-2 lol

Top Bottom