• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV E3 2016 Trailer

Styles

The shots of the summons were amazing.

The music wasn't bad, it just didn't fit with the trailer. The inclusion of Cindy in that VR segment was unnecessary... and a little distasteful.

Falk

that puzzling face
Ck4Kh4xXAAAWQZV.jpg:orig

God of War looking good

edit: nm wasn't wearing my glasses

Aters

This is a lot better than the MS conference disaster. The music is shit though, and the VR thing makes me cringe. Well, not the first time I cringe for FF.

Wazzy

Banned
Content wise I really liked the trailer, but the music choice is baffling. SEs marketing team did a really poor job today.

If it would have been just a random trailer in between it would be okay, but not in their big E3 trailer at the Sony stage.

Eh I don't think the fast dubstep was that bad but honestly everything else sounded decent to me. I liked the chocobo remix but I can see how the dubstep cut in was off putting.

If anything the rock music at the end is worse because it finishes off that way rather than just sticking with the chocobo theme.

This trailer looks a bit better, but the music choice definitely could have been chosen different, especially wish Shimomura doing the OST. :/

As for the VR portion...no thanks. Just, please no. I don't think anyone wants to play as Prompto.That being said, I think we know the main draw for many people...

LoIGvPb.gif

Who needs Summer Lesson

Why wasn't this shown in its completion. Also with an orchestra there you decide to go wub wub....why?

Yeah, they didn't really have to trim quite as much as they did to keep the conference moving at as good of a clip as it did.

I'm hoping this is an amazing game with a terrible marketing team

Me too. I'm trying to stay positive. They've made all sorts of weird choices in showing stuff.

Ketaya

Here's one from the direct-feed with better colors and no black crush.

Ck4LPQAXEAAMbNq.jpg:large

That looks like Kingsglaive uniforms if I see that correctly. Or at least very similar, which makes sense, they will probably switch to actual battle gear at some point in the game.

MilkBeard

Here's one from the direct-feed with better colors and no black crush.

Ck4LPQAXEAAMbNq.jpg:large

This, and when the guy was standing on the throne made me crack a smile.

EDIT: I wonder if that shot is late game? Kinda looks like they are in proper outfits and ready to kick some final boss ass.

Geg

That looks like Kingsglaive uniforms if I see that correctly. Or at least very similar, which makes sense, they will probably switch to actual battle gear at some point in the game.

Oh man I hope those outfits aren't like pre-order exclusives or anything dumb like that

Gurnlei

Square Enix is making it hard to get hyped. Really want to see the improved frame rate everyone else is mentioning but it doesn't look much better IMO.

Liked seeing more of the summons and story content at least.

rhandino

Banned
Looks meh (impressive considering how bad the previous demo was) and that VR experience is cute but the section with Cindy reminded me of the Quiet scenes.

Oh well, still buying the game.

Ketaya

Oh man I hope those outfits aren't like pre-order exclusives or anything dumb like that

I don't think thats DLC stuff. Looking closer it seems like Noctis is wearing his suit from the 2011 trailer and the other three kingsglaive armor.

Top Bottom