• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT| There and back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaf hold me, I checked amazon to check my shipment status and noticed it was shipping to my old address. I spent two hours with two customer support agents on changing the delivery location and they cant. Only option was to cancel my deluxe edition and get a refund and reorder. Pre-ordered in March, moved in April.

TfsJON3.png

demonkaze

Any good places to get the Hardcover (or even standard I guess) ) guide? Amazon won't be able to get it to me until 5th Dec, in the U.K. If it helps.

Zedark

Thank you!! :') Game is going to be amazing. I'm listening to some tracks of it now and I'm getting goosebumps over how good it sounds!

Meh, pretty unremarkable.

yes, that is a mee, before you ask

It's actually pretty fucking great!

LotusHD

Banned
Anyone else order from amazon and not get a shipping update yet? Kinda worried, ordered the limited edition and the hardcover guide, neither have updated.

Yo, had to finally deal with that shit this morning. They suddenly said I had to reconfirm my payment method, despite my card not expiring or anything. But as a result of that, they were going to now make the date Thursday instead of Tuesday as intended. Really baffling that that is the outcome I experience by preordering months in advance. Talked to CS, only thing she could do for me is to bump it up to Tuesday again through One-day shipping. I'm like... Sure, I guess. I'm cheap, but not that cheap lol, I want this game. Spent $36 on it instead of 30, but I'll live.

Anyways, I highly advise that you call them ASAP.

Samimista

Gaf hold me, I checked amazon to check my shipment status and noticed it was shipping to my old address. I spent two hours with two customer support agents on changing the delivery location and they cant. Only option was to cancel my deluxe edition and get a refund and reorder. Pre-ordered in March, moved in April.

Oh, boy.

I'm hoping for the best with you, royal.

jorgeton

Yup

How do I get MP back? I keep going into stasis mode with one of them and end up wasting an ether.

Don't hold it the entire time, wait till you see they're about to attack you then press it.

Yup, pretty much that.
They have a big tell when they're about to attack, so hit the guard button right as they're about to hit you. It helps to do this in a corner somewhere so there isn't much room for them to maneuver

alternade

Word can't express how excited I am for this game. 10 years of waiting finally coming to a close. Even if its bad, it'll still be fun to get off this crazy decade long ride.

Watching Kagari's stream, thanks for streaming btw.

I'm still not feeling all the WRPG open world DNA. Running through a big empty field toward a waypoint for over a minute, icon vomit all over the map screen, etc.

I still can't get a handle on the combat. Some folks say it's amazing, some say it's press O to win. It looks kinda like Xenoblade, which I hated.

Lyonaz

Aww they removed the item usage animation from your bros, I liked watching Prompto use phoenix downs, he makes it looks so dramatic.

A little bit confused here. I'm planning on buying the disc version but I can't see where you can buy the FFXV season pass individually. It seems that it's a bundle only available when you buy the Digital Deluxe Version. Is there a separate Season Pass on the store that I can use with the disc?

Put in 22 hours over 3 days, enjoyed what ive played so far , some things dont really work so well though.
Nothing beats playing 'Find your way' when exploring a dungeon.

artsi

Aww they removed the item usage animation from your bros, I liked watching Prompto use phoenix downs, he makes it looks so dramatic.

omg that's great, I thought it was damn slow.

(could be an option for those who like it?)

so, did the new patch fix the incorrect frame pacing on ps4? or is that still in the works?
Has frame pacing issues in the high res mode on the pro, few issues on the lite mode on the pro and no issues on base PS4 as far as I am aware.
omg that's great, I thought it was damn slow.

(could be an option for those who like it?)
It is an option - you can change it in the camera settings. Think the setting is called "character close ups"

Tubie

Just checked Amazon to see where my copy is and it hasn't even shipped.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

I should've gone digital with this one.

Great OT btw!

sappyday

Finally the OT. Long time coming but we're finally here. Despite its major issues i always feel excited to start playing again after not playing it in a while. Hope people enjoy but just keep story expectations on a low.

artsi

Just checked Amazon to see where my copy is and it hasn't even shipped.

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

I should've gone digital with this one.

Great OT btw!

Hmm can't you still cancel and go digital?

I've kind of given up ordering from online retailers because of this risk. Either digital, or buy from store on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom