• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV teases new female character

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublimit

Banned
Edit:This seems to be from Shounen Jump, not V Jump.
(Thanks wmlk and zeromcd73)

A scan from a preview of Final Fantasy XV in the newest issue of V Jump reveals a scant handful of new details about the game to pore over.

Chief among them is a new female character that’s shown off in the screenshot on the bottom-left side of the page. Other than her goggled getup and the fact that she’s described as a mechanic, her identity remains completely under wraps.

Meanwhile, in the bottom right screenshot, a fight with a Titan whose foot alone is potentially enough to do in Noctis and company is depicted. As with the mysterious woman, the magazine provides little material to go off of that isn’t already visible on the page.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
I still think she's just a random NPC. At best a Chocolina like character.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
She might not have a huge role in the game's story overall, but random NPC is kind of obviously not her role either.

I'm leaning more towards the Nurse Joy/Chocolina type of character. She will probably appear in many places.

bobawesome

Dat rack doe

emoticon-00125-mmm.gif

wmlk

Clarification: This is not from V Jump. V Jump showed another big, colossal humanoid thing but it wasn't Titan. At least that's what it looked like.

This is from another magazine.

Famassu

Did we ever get any info on that raven-haired chick with the bangs in the end? She looked pretty cool.
No, but she seems like she might be working for the villains, so she'll probably pop up at some trailer once they start showing a bit more of what the antagonists are doing past the Betrayalathon/coup d'etat in the beginning and Leviathan attack in Accordo sometimes later.

JoJoSono

Banned
I like how everyone is just jumping the gun on what is probably just a random npc. If it was a new character of note they would have an actual cg render like they have done with pretty much every character announcement in every FF magazine spread.

Gbraga

Nice plot, and nice city too, very excited about it!

And I can't believe we're getting new stuff so quickly. It's actually happening, isn't it?

wmlk

I like how everyone is just jumping the gun on what is probably just a random npc. If it was a new character of note they would have an actual cg render like they have done with pretty much every character announcement in every FF magazine spread.

They didn't do it with Luna, so there's no direct precedent this time.

Famassu

I like how everyone is just jumping the gun on what is probably just a random npc. If it was a new character they would have an actual cg render like they did with pretty much every character announcement in every FF magazine spread.
They haven't immediately given character portraits to other important characters before either. The magazine scan might just be a bit of a tease of a new character instead of a big announcement that gives us a more thorough introduction.

wmlk

The one with the small pic of the giant stepping on Noct should be the one from V >.<

Yeah, I know.

I don't think it's the same giant. It's a different time of day. It may even be Lucis.

Apparently the car can
transform into a magitek armor type that Noctis can use.

This is purely speculation. Where are you getting this as fact?

Same with Cid speculation. It's not said to be said Cid.

Thoraxes

Cid is waifu now.

Faith slowly being restored in XV. I wonder how many people will be pissed at her character design, or if blind love for XV will let them give it a pass.

So we will get

- a new Trailer

-Tabatas Active Time Report with new Gameplay and Infos

-A Shonen Jump Coverage about this game with new Infos

in the next 24 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom