• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Fates coming to Europe on May 20th

Kookos

This is a goddamn nightmare. I once got to the part where you choose the price of the delivery but nope, it was gone already.

Guess I'll just keep hittin' that F5 for the next 30 minutes...

ZombAid82

This is a goddamn nightmare. I once got to the part where you choose the price of the delivery but nope, it was gone already.

Guess I'll just keep hittin' that F5 for the next 30 minutes...

Seriously, I hate Nintendo for this LE-Disater's every fucking time!!!!

kubus

Doesn't amazon.fr have One Click Buy? Better get that set up and then use it when it magically gets restocked again.

Good luck everyone :p

jurec84

Unconfirmed Member
This page monitor thing works very well! I'm getting instant updates for this amazon.fr on and off ... I suggest everyone without a pre-order should use it on amazon.de ...

Saoshyant

Jesus, how long was the preorder up in Amazon FR, one of the biggest EU retailers? 5 minutes? This is some serious messed up stuff.

On Amazon FR? 90€. More expensive than most other places I've seen so far, but similar to all those places it also sold out in minutes.

Fisico

Thank god I had distill and locked the game at Auchan and Amazon.fr earlier, the available/not available yoyo must be terrible for people who have yet to land a preorder.

I got one from amazon.fr and then realized I was paying 90€ for a videogame. fuck that.
You did not order a PSVR accessory for your PS4 starting at 399,- €, did you? :)

Think of it this way: You're paying for two "campaign" versions of a game that are released as standalone full price games and an additional DLC campaign for half the price of one of those standalone games!

elyetis

Thank god I had distill and locked the game at Auchan and Amazon.fr earlier, the available/not available yoyo must be terrible for people who have yet to land a preorder.
I have it ordered at Auchan too, but I would have been more confident in a amazon order, I hope Auchan didn't overestimate it's stock.

ZombAid82

WT Flying F, the 4th time I tried one click, and again, not available anymore, seriously, I click every 5 seconds in F!!!!!!!

Fisico

I have it ordered at Auchan too, but I would have been more confident in a amazon order, I hope Auchan didn't overestimate it's stock.

I've been ordering with Auchan for years, never had any problem with them and they often provide the best prices also.
But so far it was only with "regular edition" :p

Managed to pre-order mine at Gamestop Sweden, it went up in their system today.

For how much? In Finland they are charging 120 euros for it!!! And another finnish store (VPD) is charging 200. Yeah, the store decided skip selling to scalpers, to make some sweet money for themselves. Absolutely disgusting.

Still up on micromania.fr. I wonder if they'll cancel late ordres tho since it's unavailable everywhere else...

Been wondering about that too. Have they been known to do this? It was out of stock yesterday evening but it doesn't seem very realistic that they'd have enough for it to go back up this morning for an entire day. :(

Saoshyant

Is there any chance that pre-orders will go up again on Amazon.fr later?

A chance? Sure, NOE could tell them they are printing more copies after all, but currently it seems rather unlikely and you shouldn't count on it. If you are in France, try micromania.fr

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Guys if you manage to get on time via Amazon.it or .de could you order one more copy for me? I will do the same if I happen to get it and then ask here who wants it

Famassu

All I've got to say is fuck Nintendo. And I'm one of the lucky ones who got a pre-order in (though I have no idea how reliable CDOn is with limited editions like this).

Top Bottom