• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes: Ylissean Summer banner datamined (Swimsuits)

Muzy72

Banned
UP: Trailer

Should go up this Friday 6/30 at midnight PT

BbtrUdo.png

tMbGZOB.png

BVH1g0u.png

fl9Vf0b.png

More images here

Fill my favorite franchises with trashy fan service if old.
... Oh wait, that's already happened. ��

I stopped playing after the spending all my coins for those Wedding Dress versions. I didn't think they could go farther.

I was wrong.

I'm afraid I prematurely blew my orbs on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

I stopped playing after the spending all my coins for those Wedding Dress versions. I didn't think they could go farther.

I was wrong.

To be fair, the swimsuit ones are generally normal in today's gaming standard? Wedding Dress versions seemed a bit far.

Theosmeo

Freddy has always been a lowkey husbando, but this really seals the deal. Too bad I don't really like any of these characters and the only classic FE characters with reskins are lyn and caeda

13randO

Man, F. Robin just looks silly. I mean, if she didn't have the cloak she could pose as some generic anime character.

I hate that they broke Tikii's spine in her damaged portrait. Hate hate hate.

They got so close to a fun, lightly-fanservice-y banner without going overboard. So close.

At least Frederick is perfect.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Heroes was a mistake that keeps snowballing into a bigger mistake. A shame it's probably been financially successful

Monthly "Fire Emblem fans will complain at everything" thread

Well actually I think in this case I wouldn't be surprised if there's people who don't even care about FE

Velcro Fly

i must remain dedicated to hoarding my orbs until there is a banner featuring Hector

i already have top waifu as a 5 star and don't need these

syncyes

No Lucina no buy

...I don't even like Lucina that much but I've pulled both normal Lucina and Spring Lucina and have Masked Lucina from Tempest, so I'd just like to have a full team of Lucinas lol.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Who cares about fan service as long as we are getting Fire Emblem games.
As much as I hate that this exists I am not too too upset as long we are getting real games too, which we are.

spiritfox

No Lucina no buy

...I don't even like Lucina that much but I've pulled both normal Lucina and Spring Lucina and have Masked Lucina from Tempest, so I'd just like to have a full team of Lucinas lol.

There's still the banner for the launch poll coming.

Jonnax

I played the GBA games and really enjoyed them.
Was tempted to buy a 3DS when I heard Fire Emblem was on it. Did some research and it turned out to be a game for anime perverts.

Money saved.

Tookay

Monthly "Fire Emblem fans will complain at everything" thread

Well actually I think in this case I wouldn't be surprised if there's people who don't even care about FE
Hi. I play Fire Emblem games.

Am I allowed to think this kind of stuff is a little embarrassing?

Top Bottom