• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First English Footage of Tales of Zestiria, Digimon Cyber Sleuth + other games (PS4)

Yikes Zestiria looks bad. All that scale full of nothing and poor animations with a bad battle camera in enclosed spaces.

Don't know if want anymore lol

My gut tells me to expect 30FPS which would be pathetic.

Sadly have agree with this. I became a new Tales fan this year and played nearly all the 360 and PS3 Tales other than Symphony Chronicles, but this looks quite bad. I want to introduce my friend to the Tales series and he wants to start with this game, but he might be turned off by the series if he played this :(

kewlmyc

Sadly have agree with this. I became a new Tales fan this year and played nearly all the 360 and PS3 Tales other than Symphony Chronicles, but this looks quite bad. I want to introduce my friend to the Tales series and he wants to start with this game, but he might be turned off by the series if he played this :(

Give him Vesperia and call it a day.

ReaperXL7

Zestria isn't sparking my interest but I will easily buy digimon and with how good hollow fragment is from a gameplay/content stand point I will most likely be buying lost song when I have the money to do so. I really surprised me how much I have enjoyed my time with SAO Hollow fragment.

Now just give me some news on a sequel to Xenoverse Bamco, with how well the first did I think it's a no brainer that they will continue it.

kewlmyc

Zestria isn't sparking my interest but I will easily buy digimon and with how good hollow fragment is from a gameplay/content stand point I will most likely be buying lost song when I have the money to do so. I really surprised me how much I have enjoyed my time with SAO Hollow fragment.

Now just give me some news on a sequel to Xenoverse Bamco, with how well the first did I think it's a no brainer that they will continue it.

They're probably wait until Super is done or almost done so they have some new characters to add.

ChanMan

Cyber Sleuth looks amazing and Zestiria looks pretty good, reminds me I need to finish Xillia soon.

Glad they are bringing these over to the west!

Same I still haven't finish Tales of Xillia and still need to play Xillia 2.

Also I am curious about Sword Art Online, I started watching the anime earlier this year on Netflix but stopped about 10 Episodes in after hearing that the anime gets worse towards the end of the first season. The games look interesting though, if I find the time to play them I might give them a try.

Ricker

Pre-order and trailer of Zesteria just showed for me on Steam...? looks good and its actually 54 bucks CAD...which is 25 bucks less then a pre-order for the retail version(PS4) I saw at Gamestop/EBGames yesterday...

Top Bottom