• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Tom Cruise in "All You Need Is Kill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

I really enjoyed the book and was looking forward to this. Since it's the first image I won't be too harsh but really didn't picture in my head the armor looking quite like that...

Anteater

ZCTIy.jpg

So, the character in the novel is Keiji Kiriya. The Tom Cruise character is Lt. Col. Bill Cage.

Hollywood, whitewashing yet again?

Larsa

I actually read this book a few weeks ago. Kinda fun and stupid. Could be an entertaining film. Changing the main character from a japanese guy to Tom Cruise doesn't give me a lot of hope though.

I'll watch, I've known they'd make a movie of this for a while. Suit looks stupid. It looks like the SARCOS RAYTHEON Exoskeleton, and that is a prototype made a few years ago.

Monocle

Clicked on this thread for a screenshot of the movie but all I found was a picture of Tom on his way to work. WTF guys.

Alphahawk

I really just can't comprehend how most of this thread seems to be completely pessimistic about a movie called "All You Need is Kill" about Tom Cruise in mecha battle-armor fighting aliens in and endless battle based upon a Japanese sci-fi novel.

.... Seriously, what's wrong with you people?

I'm with you Mandrake. Looks and sounds great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom