• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First image of Tom Cruise in "All You Need Is Kill"

Status
Not open for further replies.
3f55NlC.jpg
zFdlprV.jpg

Cruise loves Mondays.

Fezan

With such a shitty exposed exoskeleton no wonder he had to be resurrected so many times to defeat someone

Volimar

That reads like a parody title. Zoolander in his action film debut. They took his guns. They took his badge. They took his partner. But he doesn't need them. All you need is kill!

Tom_Cody

This image really is horrible. I don't think it fully struck me when I saw it originally.

I'm still looking forward to this immensely. I love the premise, Cruise is always great, and I trust that Liman is capable of really interesting things when he's on his game.

I can't wait for Oblivion. A number of my friends have come on board thanks to the quality of the trailer (and M83's involvement).

The dispairity in quality between the media released for that and that still from All you Need is Kill is absurd:

8Lkwo.jpg

jx6RS.jpg

tino

Banned
I can't wait for Oblivion. A number of my friends have come on board thanks to the quality of the trailer (and M83's involvement).

The dispairity in quality between the media released for that and that still from All you Need is Kill is absurd:

Its made by the Tron Legacy director.

All you need is pass.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I was expecting something rather pedestrian, but when I clicked on the topic I get POWER ARMOR EXPLOSIONS MOTHERFUCKER.

wrowa

Live and learn!
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow,
Live and learn!
From the works of yesterday.
Live and learn!
If you beg or if you borrow,
Live and learn!
You may never find your way.

(In all seriousness, thought the book was terrible. I wonder how close the movie will follow the book apart of the basic premise)

SJRB

Gold Member
"Edge of Tomorrow" is infinitely better than "All You Need Is Kill".

What were they thinking?

reinforcing the obvious:

Early Tom Cruise > recent Tom Cruise

although this batshit insane pic in the suit is kind of making me reconsider that statement...KIND OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom